**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Hi Ladies

Well my temp shot up to 36.4 today, finally up to where i'd expect for this time of my LP, only thing is, I played with a couple of advance temps and if my temp stays up this high FF is going to move my O day to CD16! Which is blooming impossible because I know I ovulated on CD14!

Sometimes I'm not convinced with FFs methods

Maybe if you make CD15 your normal time it won't... it may be ignoring it because it's taken at a diff time

x x x

Hi Ladies

Well my temp shot up to 36.4 today, finally up to where i'd expect for this time of my LP, only thing is, I played with a couple of advance temps and if my temp stays up this high FF is going to move my O day to CD16! Which is blooming impossible because I know I ovulated on CD14!

Sometimes I'm not convinced with FFs methods

Maybe if you make CD15 your normal time it won't... it may be ignoring it because it's taken at a diff time

x x x

Okay will give it a try

Edit - Nope, if i put the time back to usual and then put in a temp for tomorrow it moves me to CD16 still. If i complete remove CD15 temp it says i've not ovulated at all. Think i'll just over ride it and stop it moving anywhere!

Edit 2! - If i drop CD15 temp slightly (taking into account the alcohol consumed the night before!) it doesn't change my O date. It's the temperature that's throwing it out, and it was bound to be higher because of the JD lol

Edit 3!! - But if i put in another 2 days high temps it moves my O day to CD17!!!

That's it i'm just over riding it lol

and you guys! my cat is so well behaved that she follows me to bed when i go and sleeps on my pillow untill i get up. no disturbances. i think she wants a little one to play with :)

and you guys! my cat is so well behaved that she follows me to bed when i go and sleeps on my pillow untill i get up. no disturbances. i think she wants a little one to play with :)

Aww that's so cute!!

Maaybe I know I think the cats know I need to temp! Little sods... Our grey one is lazy but brown always wants to play... she bought 2 toys up about 1am and 2am then one at 5am, I had to keep taking them and putting them under my pillow!

Woohoo sounds like the Maca is working - that's great!!

When do you think you will cave and test then? Will you wait to see if AF is late?

x x x

:haha:

Yeah it's DEFFO working lol

I doubt it lol
I'm not sure. . .
Maybe tomorrow? lol
I'll see how long I can last for but I will almost definately within the next four days lol

EDIT: Although AF is due Saturday so that's not that long away really. . .

when are you planning to start testing maaybe? i havn't kept any in the house because i know i'll use them all up! OH hates me spending money on tests! he thinks I should just wait - take one the day after AF due & have that be my answer!

i'm planning on sneaking over to the store tomorrow while he's at work & buying a few, so I guess i'd be testing the morning of 13 dpo :) .. but AF isn't due until the 20th I think i have a long LP but i don;t think that would alter my results would it?

oh just read above when you're testing :dohh: i got ahead of myself

I just tell myself it is in the interest of science that I test as much as possible. ;-)

lol OH says "if you get preg were gonna have a baby to provide for and you wanna go out and waste all our extra money on stupid things your just gonna pee on and throw away anyways! just assume your pregnant and be healthy and we'll find out eventually!"

:dohh: dumb OH

xnmd your cat sounds so cute :cloud9: I took a photo of my OH and the brown cat this am, OH was asleep with brown next to him, all tucked in with just her head out of the duvet - so cute!! She gets in and then crawls up so her head out :D

Cheeky I love the number of edits! :haha: yep just over ride it otherwise it's not going to say the right thing...

I feel like I'm getting a cold - I hope that's a symptom!

x x x

lol OH says "if you get preg were gonna have a baby to provide for and you wanna go out and waste all our extra money on stupid things your just gonna pee on and throw away anyways! just assume your pregnant and be healthy and we'll find out eventually!"

Lol they just don't get it at all do they!!

x x x

x x x

Oh jesus!
Men are just a different species aren't they!

x x x

Oh jesus!

they are! mine is the worst some times hehe. i don't get why he doesn't get NEED to know, like i do! But I guess they just don't understand some times

My excuse is all sorted, i spent £3 on 30 ICs, and didn't buy a magazine that week, so he has no reason to moan lol

x x x

Oh jesus!

they are! mine is the worst some times hehe. i don't get why he doesn't get NEED to know, like i do! But I guess they just don't understand some times

My OH is completely like this right up until I take my first test, then he's off to the shop making sure i've got enough to carry on testing for the rest of the week lol

He spends all month saying we shouldn't be spending lots on tests because we'll know by the end of the 2ww whether i am or not. Then i'll convince him to pick me up a test at around 9DPO, which is always a twin pack, get BFN followed by BFN of course, and he's off to the shop to get more the following day.

We're as bad as each other when it comes to it lol

Well i'll be stocked up on ICs from tomorrow so no expensive shopping trips this time :D

My excuse is all sorted, i spent £3 on 30 ICs, and didn't buy a magazine that week, so he has no reason to moan lol

Wow I thought i'd had a bargain at 25 ICs for £4.50 lol Where did you get them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->