**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Jenny predicited me a :bfp: in aug from a cycle that starts in july i have 2 cycle running thru july so im thinking its my next cycle and not this one considering ill be camping with my family during ovulation and hubby wil be at home cause he works :cry: But that is okay i want to try and relax this cycle and chart right i made a lot of mistakes the last 2 cycle and i want everything to be accurate i think it might help me conceive faster if i do things right and dont slack lol

Sorry S_a_m_m_y me neither

Ruskie, fingers crossed for you, hope Jenny Renny is correct. She told me September and I'm determined to prove that wrong :D

Moxie, how's it going? Ovulated yet?

As for me, my temps continue in their usual pattern so expect AF Sunday/Monday. Won't bother testing again this month lol

Ooo I do hope it just keeps going up though, Cheeky!

I really feel like I ovulated today. Cervix was soft this morning and now it's firm. We'll see if it drops tomorrow. Hot flushes are getting stronger. I'm afraid I won't have much of a chart after this as I'm traveling. Body will be all confused about what goes where and when. Tempted to not even bring a thermometer as it will be nearly impossible to verify when I ovulated!

Ruskiegirl, you've conceived before and had a recent chemical. The odds are in your favour you'll get your beautiful baby soon. =)

Where are u off to Moxie? xx

cheeky - fxed for you!

moxie - enjoy your vacation and dont temp....i think it best to try and relax on vacation and forget a little about all this ttc. That is what i would do at least.

Hi girls, hope you all are doing well. We're off to visit museums and monuments in DC tonight. And then we're headed to the beach!

My chart is acting a bit funny, but I don't know how much of it is jet lag, how much is metformin, and so on... I had all the signs of ovulation leading up to and on day 14. I've had some small light cramps sporadically during the past two days but those have all been general uterine cramps not ovarian cramps.

The safest bet is that I ovulated yesterday. Anyone else think otherwise?

Hi everyone!! Well my temps have been really high this cycle ! over 98+ not sure why but i am wondering if it has something to do with the weather being warmer outside?? i just hope i can see a clear shift for ovulation lol H0ow is evryone else fairing?

Hey all, Moxie I would have said CD18?

Hope u are all ok

ruskiegirl - I think im getting ready to ov any day now :)
xxx

Cervix did drop as expected so I'm pretty confident I ovulated over the 18th and 19th. Fingers crossed we did enough. Our potential due date would be the birthday of my grandma who passed away recently (among other family members' birthdays): 15th March. Every month there's always something that makes us want it even more.

Hi girlies :flow:

I've not started temping again yet . . .
I won't start until my next period, which I hopefully won't get :)

It's 7 days since my bleeding started and I'm going to use OPKs on CD 14 - 16 to see if I ovulate.
Even if I don't at least I won't get my hopes up when AF is late.
If I don't OV then when should I expect to. . ? Anyone know? I'm thinking two weeks after?

Hopefully it doesn't take us 16 months again!!

Oh and we're still going to use concieve plus and softcups :)

Hope everyone is ok?
Where is everyone is their cycles??

xx

When I MCed hun my period came exactly 28 days later so you could ovulate in about 2 weeks after your beelding started so using opks on those dates sounds like a good plan to me =D But everyone is different some people dont ovulate till later and your first AF can be very different from what you have had before:hugs:

When I MCed hun my period came exactly 28 days later so you could ovulate in about 2 weeks after your beelding started so using opks on those dates sounds like a good plan to me =D But everyone is different some people dont ovulate till later and your first AF can be very different from what you have had before:hugs:

Sounds promising then :)

Only problem is CD14 would be 2nd July and OH has to produce a sperm sample for the hospital on the 1st meaning the last time he can ejaculate before the 1st is tomorrow . . . I don't think they'll live that long :dohh: :haha:

xx

Hehe that sounds like a plan hope it works out for you hun!!
Well for me i did not get any sleep last night but going to try and get some sleep here in a bit! Im still spotting day #5 this is so abnormal for me its not even bad enough for a panty liner but im concerned should i see a doctor or wait and see if it goes away before ovulation ??

Hehe that sounds like a plan hope it works out for you hun!!
Well for me i did not get any sleep last night but going to try and get some sleep here in a bit! Im still spotting day #5 this is so abnormal for me its not even bad enough for a panty liner but im concerned should i see a doctor or wait and see if it goes away before ovulation ??

I almost wonder if you should take an HPT, but it looks like your OPK was negative. Your temps are much higher than they should be right now.

So i took a opk that was Negative but i took one of my new hpts which test for 20MIU or higher and thought i saw a faint line so i tok another and there might be a faint line . I will retest in the morning because now im scared with the way my AF was i suspect if i am pregnant a possible ectopic. Ive noticed today to i have been getting lightheaded/dizzy alot but i dont feel pregnant at all no other symptoms besides high temps and dizziness/lightheadedness.

Well tested this morning with both opk and hpt both neg but my urine was pretty diluted so will test again in a few hours the spotting has stopped finaly but thats not to say it will come back again cause thats whats its been doing the last couple of days none in the morning then it shows back up later on lol
my temps took a huge dip this morning to 97.5 so well see whats going on this cycle is got to be the weirdest one i have had yet lol

Hi ladies - sorry I havent been on in a while, I went to the drs in the states and then got busy with my family.

I just wanted to give you an update....they schuduled my fibroid removal and endo removal for August 11th. Me and dh have decided to NTNP until after the surgery because we are just tired of the timed bding, temping, and stressing. We will take a 6 week break and then after the surgery see where we stand. My dr couldnt tell me how long we have to wait after the surgery because she says she wants to see how it all looks in there. I hope it isnt to long....but in the meantime, I will hope and pray that you all get your BFP's.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->