**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well my temps are finaly going to normal i think its cause of the heat outside warmed my house up that they were so high cause ive had my window open for the past 2 days and my temps are normal for this time in my cycle =D Cervix is starting to get ready for ovu hopefully i get enough BDing in before wensday cause im leaving till the 4th of july and hubby is staying home cause he works:cry:

So my opk is almost positive YAY ! Looks like i might ovulate before i leave :wohoo: Id say tonight or tom positive for sure:happydance:
Update it was DEFO positive today ovulation pain is awful this time around and it came early just like AF did hopefully i get a long enough Luteal phase and she doesnt come early again ill be gutted if my periods are getting shorter cause that means EARLY menopause :cry:

So my opk is almost positive YAY ! Looks like i might ovulate before i leave :wohoo: Id say tonight or tom positive for sure:happydance:
Update it was DEFO positive today ovulation pain is awful this time around and it came early just like AF did hopefully i get a long enough Luteal phase and she doesnt come early again ill be gutted if my periods are getting shorter cause that means EARLY menopause :cry:

Yaay!! :happydance:

I can't wait to do my OV tests!! :haha:
I'm tempted to do one tomorrow (CD13) but then I'll only have one left and will definatley want to do one on Thursday :dohh:
I hope I'm OV'ing this time round anyway! Or I'll be waiting a couple more weeks. . . eek!

xx

Ive been buying OPKS and hpts in bulk at 50 each every month LOL i am a true POASA:haha: Hope you get your beany again fast hun they say your really fertile after anything where you loose a child :thumbup:

OMG 50!? :haha:
After this cycle I will get more but I'm trying to be really laidback about it all :)

I hope so too hun O:)
I''m not taking a year again!! I'm gona have a word with my eggs and his sperm tell them to shake a leg and get a move on :)

I've been having OV pains as well which is exciting, so hope I'm back to normal cycles straight away!

Deep down in my heart I feel we'll conceive within 3-4 months but I don't know why :shrug:
I would say to anyone starting give it 6 months, that's fine, then take it to a year and then worry so I know it might not happen for that long but I can't help feeling it'll happen soon. Which is weird. . I'm normally ever the pessimist :haha:

xx

Hehe i hear ya there ! Ya i buy them 50 each time and they ar eonly 9 to 11 bucks =D so really cheap hehe

Hope you all are doing ok.

Ruskiegirl -- I would love to have a strong temp jump like that. Mine has so many fall backs this month.

Looks like Ov is imminent for you, Maaybe! I hope you have a strong one this time.

I wonder how the in-law visit went for Cheeky.

We're almost done here at the beach. I can't wait to go home. No matter how much I try to look forward to them, I really can't stand holidays!

Moxie, I will be more than happy to take all your holidays...LOL....I live for them!

Hope you all are doing ok.

Ruskiegirl -- I would love to have a strong temp jump like that. Mine has so many fall backs this month.

Looks like Ov is imminent for you, Maaybe! I hope you have a strong one this time.

I wonder how the in-law visit went for Cheeky.

We're almost done here at the beach. I can't wait to go home. No matter how much I try to look forward to them, I really can't stand holidays!

Thanks hun but I'm testing pregnant still :(
Is there a chance I will ovulate with pregnancy hormones still present??

xx

Maaybe I hope your ov is confirmed in a few days!

Girls would u mind looking at my chart and tell me if u think its possibe that I ov'd cd 17 or 19? or do u think I havent yet? thanks
xxxxx

Maaybe I hope your ov is confirmed in a few days!

Girls would u mind looking at my chart and tell me if u think its possibe that I ov'd cd 17 or 19? or do u think I havent yet? thanks
xxxxx

There's a small chance you OV'd on CD17 but honestly I would assume that I hadn't yet :flower:

Leanne27, I don't think you've ovulated yet (at least, it's not confirmed) so keep BDing!

maaybe2010 -- that's a difficult question. Progesterone should inhibit ovulation, but maybe soon. :hugs:

Hi girls, I'm out this month now, but fine about it. My temps were quite similar to last month (when I suspected I didn't properly ovulate) which I am a bit disappointed about, but it was also my normal cycle length (!!) at 30 days -- ovulating on day 18. So, I can't really complain! I'm not at my full metformin dosage yet and I've been eating all sorts of holiday junk aka ice cream. Next month my diet will be much better, I'll be stepped up to the higher dosage, and I will have my HSG!

I suspect we'll be started on Clomid if the HSG shows everything clear. I'm going to pay close attention to where to tubes are, as my right ovary is very high up in my abdomen. I want to make sure the fallopian tube gets there!

Thanks guys. Sill havent had ov confirmed which is bit poo

Ah sorry Moxie that AF got u :(

Heres to this month for us all!!!

xx

Hey ladies im back yay ! With some good signs egwcm the last 3 days and i already vulated on cd 11 got af early and early ovu this cycle.Been nausated until i eat the last 2 days also had some breast pain and cramps and loads of hot flashes the last 3 days so hoping this is good:thumbup: 7 dpo today so plan on testing june 11th or 12 . I had agreat time camping caught some big fish hehe

Sounding good Ruskie :)
Sorry you are out Moxie but glad you are feeling positive.
Maaybe how are you?
Im still nowhere near trying again, still testing positive and bleeding 4 weeks after my D&C so time to go to the docs methinks :( and i so cant wait to be back here trying again and driving you up the wall with my temps

Sounding good Ruskie :)
Sorry you are out Moxie but glad you are feeling positive.
Maaybe how are you?
Im still nowhere near trying again, still testing positive and bleeding 4 weeks after my D&C so time to go to the docs methinks :( and i so cant wait to be back here trying again and driving you up the wall with my temps

It's nice to see your posting back in here hun :hugs:

I'm ok, feeling positive we can conceieve quicker this time! lol
Although still testing positive myself but temping to see if I can catch OV, hopefully it happens this month!

Did you not get a check up appointment?
I've got one on Thursday I think I get a test and a scan, maybe bloods O:)

:flower:

Eek! I just put my temp in and a bit of a drop!
Should of let my OH do what he wanted this morning!! :dohh:

Baroness and maaybe hope everything ok with u guys, sorry u are back here xxx ruskie sounds good fingers x'd ! I am Having a boring long nothing cycle right now ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->