**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Hey Ladies!

I'm am finally back after the VERY long visit from the in laws lol Wow that was more painful that child birth :rofl:

Anyway, first cycle on Clomid (50mg CD2-6) and after my internal scan I know it's had no effect at all :( FS was hoping I would have multiple ovulations in the hope that one would go down the correct tube but the scan showed just one dominant follicle on the right ovary AGAIN! That's at least 3 months in a row that I've ovulated on that side - and that's the side with the blocked tube :(

Fingers now crossed that the egg gets caught by the good tube.

I'm suspecting ovulation today, had alot of ovulation pains. O is usually CD15/16, so will see what my temp is like tomorrow morning.

OH has now gone away for 2 nights on business so fingers crossed I've ovulated today (BDed yesterday and today) or it holds off till Thursday when he gets back. I think we're pretty covered if it happens tomorrow though

Sorry AF got you again Moxie, did you enjoy your holiday?

Maaybe, glad to see you're staying positive.

Good to see you posting Baroness, I hope you're able to join the TTC game again soon

Fingers crossed for you Ruskie !!

i WOULD never AGREE TO HAVING THE IN LAWS STAY OVER, BUT THEN THEY DON'T LIVE FAR SO i WON'T HAVE TO WORRY :HAHA:
yOUR BRAAAAVE o:)

XX

EDIT: Oh no I clicked send before I realised I'd done all the capitals! :dohh:

Oh I'm not brave lol I spent several evenings in my bedroom, like a naughty school kid. I hid alot! lol

They're lovely people but a little over bearing, and the FIL thinks women are incapable of thinking for themselves; which led to at least 2 big arguements lol

But that's it now for a least another 3 years, phew!

Does anyone think my dip this morning could mean ANYTHING at all? lol

I tested positive still on Friday so although I know it very, very unlikely to be a lead to OV. . . I want you to tell me it is! :haha:

xx

Oh yes arguements lol His parents have lived in Australia since my OH was 17 (he's now 34) and I'm pretty sure they think he's lived in a hole ever since they left! He'd put up with being treated like a child but I won't lol

Have you tested again since Friday Maaybe?

Aw no :(
Bless him!

No I've not tested since, I cried at the positive! First time I've ever done that out of saddness, don;t want to have to do it again.
Got the hospital on Thursday and they'll do a test and a scan so I'm gona wait.

xx

All that time wishing for a positive and now you're wishing it's negative. I can understand why you don't want to test again :hugs:

Maaybe how did you get a follow up, i just got sent home with no advice or anything :(

Maaybe how did you get a follow up, i just got sent home with no advice or anything :(

I'm not sure they just told me to come back. . .
It was medically managed though so maybe that's standard precedure?

:flower:

Ahh it could be.

Im feeling quite hopeful, i havent bled since yesterday afternoon so it could finally be over, fingers crossed

Ladies I'm STILL testing positive so still not technically TTC!
So fustrated!!

However I have noticed a BIG increase in creamy CM, so much I had to wear a panty liners yesterday. . . could this be a good sign things are returning to normal?

xx

:hugs::hugs: for you two hopefully you stop testing positive soon ! How is everyone else doing ??? IM doing good myself and still really positive have alot of hope this month cause my prediction was for this month so well see if she was right:thumbup:

Hi Ladies - I have been stalking for a while but I wanted to give you a quick update......I am having my fibriod surgery next week wednesday....I am so nervous but ready for this to be over with. Once they are in there they will also check for endo. I hope I dont have to wait to long to start ttc again.

Maaybe and Baron - that must be horrible....I hope that stops soon and you guys get back in the saddle real soon!

Ladies I graduated today! :amartass:

I've had a weird spottin / CM the last two days with a tiny amount of pain / discomfort the day of an it starting and before :shrug:

I have a PG test on Thursday so fingers crossed if :bfn: for meeee :)

Oh and I also got engaged today :dance:

How is everyone??

xx

YAY congratz mabey got my FX for you what do you think of my chart this month ladies ??

Thanks hun!!

I think it's looking good so far, all depends on tomorrows temp though. . . .
If it goes down I would be thinking your out :(

But hopefully it will go up or stay the same :)

xx

Ya me to cause af is due in 2 days :cry: I have alot of symptoms but it seems like i have alot of them every month if not theres always next month it will already be quite the miracle if i end up prego this cycle cause of the lack of BD'ing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->