**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Ya me to cause af is due in 2 days :cry: I have alot of symptoms but it seems like i have alot of them every month if not theres always next month it will already be quite the miracle if i end up prego this cycle cause of the lack of BD'ing lol

Oh no! :dohh: The :sex: is the most crucial part :haha:
Fiiingers crossed for you hun!!

My temps have taken a big dip over the past few days so wondering if that has anything to do with the spotting I've had. I've got the hospital tomorrow so will find out if I'm testing negative yet :)

xx

Moxie if you're around, could you give me your opinion on my chart this cycle. Some strange temp patterns!

Moxie if you're around, could you give me your opinion on my chart this cycle. Some strange temp patterns!

Hi, not around much, but glad I caught your msg!

First, I think Clomid can cause temporary high temps so that explains the first week. Other than that, your temps look pretty usual to me, with perhaps a more gradual increase towards ovulation. If you are happy to trust the dip + mucus signs as indicating ovulation (normally you also feel the Ov pains quite clearly too, right), I would say this month is as good as any (even if it is on the 'wrong' side again). I hope the temps continue to reach the higher plateau and stay there!

ladies i graduated today! :amartass:

I've had a weird spottin / cm the last two days with a tiny amount of pain / discomfort the day of an it starting and before :shrug:

I have a pg test on thursday so fingers crossed if :bfn: For meeee :)

oh and i also got engaged today :dance:

How is everyone??

Xx

congratulations!!!

Well my temps ROSE they did not drop :wohoo: I sure hope thats a good sign cause my cervix is still low soft and closed! Hows everyone else doing ?

Well my temps ROSE they did not drop :wohoo: I sure hope thats a good sign cause my cervix is still low soft and closed! Hows everyone else doing ?

Err hello!! Didn't drop. . ? They bloomin rose!!!! :dance:
Ohh this is looking very good for you hun :)

xx

I know im excited as hell now but im also nervous at the same time cause this cycle has been anything but normal for me with AF coming early and high temps at the start along with a long time of spotting and 2 day late ovulation . I wonder though will my period come later or be on time if i ovulated 2 days l.ater ?

Hi, not around much, but glad I caught your msg!

First, I think Clomid can cause temporary high temps so that explains the first week. Other than that, your temps look pretty usual to me, with perhaps a more gradual increase towards ovulation. If you are happy to trust the dip + mucus signs as indicating ovulation (normally you also feel the Ov pains quite clearly too, right), I would say this month is as good as any (even if it is on the 'wrong' side again). I hope the temps continue to reach the higher plateau and stay there!

Thanks Moxie, I did wonder if the Clomid could have been messing with my temperature.

I'm pretty sure the ovulation is correct, although this month I was having ovulation pains for a couple of days instead of the usual "pop" lol Definitely wasn't any earlier than CD13 or later than CD16 (CD16 being the usual).

I've had a weird spottin / cm the last two days with a tiny amount of pain / discomfort the day of an it starting and before :shrug:

How is everyone??

Xx

congratulations!!!

Congratulations Maaybe!! :D Double celebrations :happydance:

Hope you've got something else to celebrate really soon too :D

Ruskie, I've not really been on much lately but did I see a possible BFP in the testing thread that belonged to you?

Hope it did, and it's still a BFP too!!

Ya it was mine but i took it at like 4 dpo i thought i had o'ed early but i was wrong so there was no way it would have shown up so it was probly and evap . I just took a ept and got a faint positive but that was with super diluted urine going to retest in the morning and friday. I will not use frers anymore cause i got a grayish line before the time limit this morning :cry:

Oh fingers crossed for you!!

I've heard that the new FRERs are terrible for evaps, the faint positive this evening sounds very promising though, as does the lovely temp rise this morning

SOOO i need help for my pee stick addiction lol TOok another saving last for the morning but its positive again another thick faint line:thumbup: Ive done ept's before and only had a thin line or nothing lol

Ohh Ruskiegirl!!!!!

I hope this is the beggining of a nice sticky pregnancy for yoooou! :)

:dance:

How is everyone??

Xx

congratulations!!!

Congratulations Maaybe!! :D Double celebrations :happydance:

Hope you've got something else to celebrate really soon too :D

Thanks hun!! :)

Me to im not going to announce it yet in the bfp forum going to wait cause of history with chemicals and MC's hope this one sticks if it does then jenny renny was close with her prediction :thumbup:

I got my :bfn: annnnd my period on the same day!!! :dance:
Yaaay how lucky is that :)

So CD1, you can all start perving on my chart again now :)

:bunny:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"