**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Awww so exciting!!
I reaaaally need to get a job so I can start saving for ours (if we get there :dohh:)

Can't wait to see your pictures hun!! :wedding:
:dance:

Believe it or not, I actually feel like I could still be in with a chance (it was the bleed that's made me rethink O:) )

I feel ok about my chart, will get excited if it rises even a little tomorrow :thumbup:
I want to test again but I've only got one test left and it's not as sensitive as the two I already used this month. . . .

Wish I had a job to keep my mind busy!! :haha:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Ladies I'm fuming!! :growlmad: (and sorry I'm using this as a dumping grouund today lol)

OH has a low sperm count, the ONLY reason I know is becasue I've been so persistant in getting his resuults back it's been a whole MONTH since he went to the FS :dohh:

I don't know if he was lying to me or the FS didn't tell him this, which I doubt very much.
He keeps saying that he thinks there's something wrong with me and that's why it's taking so long !!!!!

:growlmad:

I'm sorry about the runaround with your SA results, Maaybe. Low count isn't as important as motility, though, according to all of the clinical research I've seen. WHO just released new guidelines, but there's still a lot we don't know about what affects fertility. Especially when it comes to sperm counts.

Really? So it's better to have few sperm that can swim fast rather than loads that are slow, yeah that makes sense O:)

I'm worried that I shouldn't stop trying now. . . It's just gona take us even longer.
I was thinking that maybe we were just unlucky or that maybe we weren't trying hard enough but seems there is a reason and that it's likely it will take long again :(

Gahh!

Hey Maaybe :)

I came across your thread last night and just wanted you to know that I am of the same opinion as you and would feel exactly the same as you do about OH. Saying that, now I know what's gone on I would be inclined to carry on TTC and not end the relationship.

As for the low sperm count, it's really not a big issue providing their mobility is still good. Did you get the count?

Well my temps went back up today and my cm is creamy !!!!!!!! i still feel like mabey af is going to come but i cant be for certain FX !! your chart looks so good to mabey :hugs:

Hey Maaybe :)

I came across your thread last night and just wanted you to know that I am of the same opinion as you and would feel exactly the same as you do about OH. Saying that, now I know what's gone on I would be inclined to carry on TTC and not end the relationship.

As for the low sperm count, it's really not a big issue providing their mobility is still good. Did you get the count?

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yeah we're continuing with the relationship O:)
but now I'm so confused as to carry on trying. Normally I wouldn't but it could take us 16 months again and that thought scares me, especially if we take a good couple of months off, that could take us another year and a half and if I were to miscarry again. . . :(

Thanks RG :thumbup:
I strangely feel quite positive but I think it's just from the bleed I had O:)
I might test again tomorrow or Friday!

CM was VERY noticable when I was pregnant so good symptom there lady!! :dance:
Maybe your just ging to get a late positive?
Are you still getting faints or BFPs?

:kiss:

I have a complete negative last night but im testing again tom morning . I really think i may have implanted on 10 or 11 dpo to be honest i started getting and odd pain by my right hip bone which is now gone and i feel very different then i have the last few days i think that could be why my temp took a dip :thumbup: Now im doubtfull here !! OPK and hpt tonight completly negative also af cramps and super watery cm low firm closed cervix she is defo on her way i think!

So i went bac to my chart and undiscarded the temps i had discarded and now ff moved my ovulation date up to cd 17 making me 11 dpo again what do you ladies think was my actual ovulation date ?? Ive been having weird cramps tonight i thought af was coming but now my cramps are only on my left side and right above my pubic bone they are mild af cramp but also sharp and pinching cramps with watery cm. Im so confused about whats up lol I ovulated from the right side this cycle :shrug:

RG I'm not sure babe. . . .
Wish I could help!

I had a VERY negative test this morning :(
More gutted than I thought I would be.
And the test has a line indented where it would be if it were positive so at first I thought it was :bfp:!! :hissy:

If AF comes on my birthday I will cry :(

x x x x x x x x x

EDIT: Noe I have my very first evap line :dohh:

Can someone have a look at my graph, not sure what to think as I got BFN this morning

I got BFN this morning so I thought I would have a can of strongbow and some pizza and now I feel sick... :(

hey ladies can i please join, I am not in the tww yet but have just started charting

Um . . .

Not really sure what to make of it I mean it looks ok but I would expect a :bfp: by now if you were pregnant O:)

x x x x x x x

Thanks, I'm excited to start charting trying to look at everyones so i can understand it a bit better lol

The trouble with charting (for me) is that often you don't see something until after it's already happened :dohh: O:)
But I'm glad I started becasue I know pretty much for certain that I do ovulate.

Just make sure you take it the same time everyday :)

x x x x x x x x x x x x

Just to let you all know AF got me, im going back to temping this month tho so i can come here and go all crazy again lol

Baronessgogo sorry AF got you :hugs:
Yaay for you temping though!

My temp took a noooose dive this morning!
I have very, very, very slight cramps but I swear my rgiht ovary is kicking sh*t out of me :wacko:

I'm going out for my 21st tonight and I'm going to get drunk!
Bottoms up girls, :drunk:

x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->