**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Thanks hun! :) :dance:

I've just had more bleeding/spotting after DTD . . . . . .
Hmmm I thought it was my period but I don't think it is, arrggh so confusing O:)

x x x x x x

Okay ladies did i ov on cd14 or 17??

7 dpo is when your temps usually shoot up to this point, so if you felt the Ov at CD 17, I'd be inclined to believe it until proven otherwise (aka AF). I'm really really hoping this is it for you.

So the day is almost over and guess what AF isnt here and my opk is pretty damn dark !!!!!!!Sooo my frer i thought had a disapearing positive but theres a faint line there and its pink!!!!! OMG OMG im shaking in my pants ! UMMMM its a :bfp: took the other cause i just couldnt wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: ill confirm at docs on wensday :wohoo::wohoo: Pics on gallery!

is this your first pregnancy in the whole 9 years you have been trying?

I sure everything will go all fine hun, you deserve it!

have you told your girls?
xx

Thanks hun! :) :dance:

I've just had more bleeding/spotting after DTD . . . . . .
Hmmm I thought it was my period but I don't think it is, arrggh so confusing O:)

x x x x x x

I have had cramps for the last two days..... I thought I had started my period last night put a tampon in and when I took it out after 5 hours it seemed like a normal period then I put another in and took it out after 5 hours there was much blood and some blood was brown... and my temp gone up 36.74:dohh:

:cry::cry: Looks like a chemical low bbt and bright red blood this morning

Sad how things can change so quickly. :-( Hope you are doing okay, Ruskiegirl.

Sorry to hear that RG :hugs:

As for me, my temp has dropped today and yesterday so I suspect AF to arrive within the next 24 hours :( Looks like ovulation must have been CD14 which would have made to day 12dpo

Oh RG :hugs:

I've got my HSG booked :thumbup:
25th August so next Wednesday O:)

x x x x x

morning ladies would you mind taking a look at my chart please,i'm sure i o over the weekend as the cramps i was getting in my right side were really strong,however stupid me messed my temps up,woke up 2 late on sun:blush: but if you could take a look and tell me what you think i'd appreciate it thank you :flower:

It isn't loading for me but that's probably my phones fault!

As for me, my temp dropped again so i am definitely out

thank you for looking anyway i left a temp out as i slept in and had a few to drink the nite b4 so the temp seemed quite high,i'll keep my fingers crossed ur not out

Hey mamadona :)

On the laptop now so can look at your chart!

I'd say you probably ovulated on the day the temp is missing, they definitely seem to be on the up now.

Still no sign of AF here yet so maybe she'll show tomorrow - I give up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->