**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

thank you i could kick myself for messing it up rite where i need it but when i took it,it was 36.94 which was quite a jump,so i used the temp corrector and it came out at 36.50 do you think i should put it in?
is af due today?

No, I'd leave it out. FF is pretty good as deciphering it all for us anyway.

I'm not sure really, AF would be due today if I ovulated on CD14 - which is where FF put me firstly - but not for another 3 days if I go with FF as it is now, which I think is correct as I had ovulation pains on that day too.

well whether its today or due in 3 days i hope she takes a hike hun and you get your:bfp:

Sorry the :witch: got you cheeky gl this cycle well be kinda close im on c 4 today mabey well both get :bfp: this time :hugs:

morning does any1 have any idea why ff wouldnt join the dots on chart?

If you 'discard' a temp (intentionally or accidentally -- the check box is next to the form for the temperature) it will not draw a line to that temp.

sorted it thanks for the help girls it was something to do with the specifics i had entered

Ladies I need some advice :(
I still want to wait to try but at the same time it's going to kill me!

OH this morning asked "When are you ready to try again?"
I was half asleep and just thought he meant when am I due to ovulate (which he might well of meant) and I just replied in about a week.
He went off to work and now I'm up and realised what I said lol :dohh:
He could of either been asking so he can use protection (although we haven't really been together like that much since the whole 'thing') or so he can 'save' up for OV day.

Deep down I know I want to try but I just feel like I shouldn't because he hurt me so much, and obviously I'm still not trusting him . . . . .

:wacko:

Sorry you're still struggling Maaybe :hugs:

The trust is going to take some time to be regained. But that doesn't mean you won't trust him again. If you are sure you are continuing in the relationship and a baby is what you both want then I would just carry on as you were.

He asked "When are you ready to try again?" so he's obviously thinking about it, and I doubt it's because he wants to use protection.

Thanks hun O:)

I'm just worried that I'll get pregnant and he'll do it again because I will leave him if it happens again and I don't want a baby/child in the middle of a brake up :(
Although I'm only worrying he'll do it again because I don't trust him? :wacko:

Yeah I think your right lol
I don't even know why I thought that was why he was asking because he definatley wants to go for it O:)

I think maybe NTNP would be best for us this month but I've still got almost a week to decide . . . . . .

Thanks again hun :hugs:

No one can really predict the future. We all go into relationships expecting them to last, if we didn't many more women would be deciding against having babies. Don't base your future on a what if :)

You won't be able to NTNP, you're too involved with TTC lol

Yeah your very right hun :hugs:

lol I am very involved! :haha:
I've no OPKs or PG tests though :thumbup:
We'll just have to work out after I know I've OV'd if we dtd at the right times O:)

:flow: x x x x

SOOO im back from the docs and scared but excited!!
He said i might have a progesterone defect or thyroid problem so hes going to check my progesterone on cycle day 21 and my thyroid. He also said my uterus is enlarged he says i might have a fibroid or it because i had a a positive pregnacy test and it enlarged a little. So hes going to look at my ultrasound from march and probly schedual another one to make sure its not a fibroid. And he said if he find a progesterone defect ill start taking progesterone next cycle after ovulation. So i am feeling rather good right now since i went and started to get some things figured out:happydance:

Hey Maaybe :hugs:... Thanks for the thread hun, lol i feel like such a perve, thinking this was a dirty thread :rofl:

Its at 148 pages at the moment, im half way perving :blush:

@ Moxie... fantastic summary on implantaion, you'r brilliant at analysing charts :thumbup:

Its my second cycle TTC, and 1st cycle of temping, i find myself waiting to go to sleep so i can wake up and take that temp :D

Heres to us & our :bfp:'s ... :dust:

Thats looking like a nip dip on 3dpo neateye :D

Ruskie i'm glad you are getting sorted now and that you may have some answers.

So ive just talked to the doc and it looks like im going to have an ultrasound done on monday so hopefully they find no fibroids

Hey Maaybe :hugs:... Thanks for the thread hun, lol i feel like such a perve, thinking this was a dirty thread :rofl:

Its at 148 pages at the moment, im half way perving :blush:

@ Moxie... fantastic summary on implantaion, you'r brilliant at analysing charts :thumbup:

Its my second cycle TTC, and 1st cycle of temping, i find myself waiting to go to sleep so i can wake up and take that temp :D

Heres to us & our :bfp:'s ... :dust:

Awww your welcome hun!
Your reading it all. . . ? Crazy lady! :haha:

:hugs:

So ive just talked to the doc and it looks like im going to have an ultrasound done on monday so hopefully they find no fibroids

Good luck hun!

My HSG got put back a month, because FS secetary is useless!! :dohh:
But I'm kinda of hoping they find something with my right tube, I've had a lot of pain and feeling there and especially this month.
I want to know what's wrong with it . . .

hi ladies - I have been MIA but have been perving...LOL...hope everyone is doing well!

when i woke up this morning i did my temp it was 36.76 i thought that was a bit high so i did it again straihgt after and it was 36.71 so i put the lower on on FF what do you think should i put it on the first one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->