**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Yep all natural no help at all with conception:thumbup: Although there are hormone problems in the family to but we still manage to have twins its quite interesting hehe

Well FF has decided to change my OV day!!
I don't agree with it though, I still think it was on CD16

What does everyone else think?

:flower:

I am not sure mabey but ff does that to me alot to lol!!
So do you guys think ff has my ovulation date wrong or right im still getting positive opks hpt was negative this morning :shrug:

I am not sure mabey but ff does that to me alot to lol!!
So do you guys think ff has my ovulation date wrong or right im still getting positive opks hpt was negative this morning :shrug:

I still think it's wrong lol
Think you OV'd CD12 :flower:

I've also decided that FF is definatley wrong putting me at OV CD17!!
I just entered a negative OPK reading for CD16 and it put me back to OV on CD16.
So then I entered a positive OPK reading for CD16 instead and it still put me as OV CD16? :wacko: :dohh:

Also if OV on CD17 was correct that would put my coverline at 36.38!!
It's normally 36.00 / 36.10 and I've not had oddly highly pre OV temps, if anything they've been pretty low :shrug: :wacko:

If I OV'd CD16 it follows my average line almost exactly AND follows the slow rise from right ovary and big jump from left ovary. I've attached my charts to 'prove' it. June is missing cos I didn't really chart after the MC but it appears it would of followed the same pattern as I had a jump in July rather than a slow rise. . . .

Does this mean anything. . . at all?
I mean it can't just be a coincidence can it. . . ?

Am I going mad?! lol
How do I override FFs decision?

Attachments

• March.jpg
    March.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 4
  • April.jpg
    April.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 3
  • July.jpg
    July.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4
  • August.jpg
    August.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
  • September.jpg
    September.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
I've decided to out a OPK negative reading for CD16 to make it put OV on that day. . .
I'm pretty sure I would of got a negative at some point during that day and even if it had been positive ALL day FF would still have put that I OV'd!!!

Hope you don't all think I'm bonkers! :haha:

So heres the HPT I got this afternoon FAINT PINK LINE OMG :happydance: Going to get a frer when hubby gets home Im still in shock i think ff has ov date right now hehe
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/002-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/002.jpg

Maybe CD12 was implantation dip then? :wacko:
Crazy stuff!! Post your FRER when you get it :)

Frer was negative but i hadnt held my pee for long so now im just waiting a few days to test again i think that line may have been a faulty test:thumbup:

Sooo i went back and looked at my charts for the last few months and i think honestly i ovulate around cd 17 every cycle i notice a pattern of dips on cd 17 then rises on cd 18 theres one or two cycles where i dip at cd 18 and one cycle where i had that slow rise , I wanted your input moxie if you think i might be right and having fallback rises cause ovulation is trying to happen but doesnt occur when it tries the first time ???

Frer was negative but i hadnt held my pee for long so now im just waiting a few days to test again i think that line may have been a faulty test:thumbup:

Oh well you're only like 8 or 9DPO right?
So maybe wait a few days O:)

My temp took a nose dive this morning!
But I don't think it was cos of implantation or anything it was probably cos I woke up bloody freezing and half covered by the quilt!!! :dohh:
Just took it now and it was 37.19 so yeah definatley think that was the cause of the dip.

Couldn't tell you when/if you ovulated, Ruskie -- not without regular follicular scans. :-( You have huge variations in your temps. 'Generally' your luteal phase consists of temps greater than 97.9. Your OPKs seems to support that. Ovulation should be the last day you see a HSO cervix, as the egg release should trigger it to close and change. But of course, we know that if your hormones are off-balance that may not always be timed well.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Sorry to put you in demand Moxie but what do you make of my ramble on the previous page? With the pictures lol

:flower:

SOOO im completly confused this cycle, Again im getting ovulation pain/cramps opks are negative now though thank god ! If i get another positive opk and negative hpt im going to freak out lol

Maaybe -- I'm not quite sure what you are asking? You can override the coverline and ovulation day on FF. The section is near the bottom of the page under your chart for the month.

Ruskie - Check an HPT in 4-6 days to see if it was implantation. Otherwise, it's not uncommon to experience cramping throughout the luteal phase. No way of telling that you ovulated yesterday/during the night other than waiting, unfortunately. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->