**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Maaybe -- I'm not quite sure what you are asking? You can override the coverline and ovulation day on FF. The section is near the bottom of the page under your chart for the month.

Ruskie - Check an HPT in 4-6 days to see if it was implantation. Otherwise, it's not uncommon to experience cramping throughout the luteal phase. No way of telling that you ovulated yesterday/during the night other than waiting, unfortunately. :-(

On alternating months I get big rise day after OV or a gradual rise day after OV.

I'm wondering if this is a reflection on egg / ovary quailty since I get the jump from my left ovary and slow rise from my right.

:flower:

Girls can you have a look at my chart, I don't know what to think, I am having really bad cramps (have been for the past 4 days) but don't have the usual back pain or spots that I usually get. Do you think I ov'd when FF said I did? Cheers!!!

Girls can you have a look at my chart, I don't know what to think, I am having really bad cramps (have been for the past 4 days) but don't have the usual back pain or spots that I usually get. Do you think I ov'd when FF said I did? Cheers!!!

I agree with FF

:kiss:

Honestly, Maaybe -- the magnitude of your temp rises at ovulation all looks the same to me. On one month you had a bigger dive, but the temp it rises to is generally the same in each month. Drops in temp are due mostly to increased estrogen. It's likely that the month you got pregnant you had a bigger set of follicles than 'normal' before one was chosen for ovulation.

So, I do HPTs on 8 dpo and 10 dpo 'just in case' ... but I usually toss them out after 2-3 minutes because they are usually pristine white and I never believe they will be anything but.

This morning I went in to take a shower, approximately 30 minutes after tossing today's test in the bin (10 dpo) and grabbed it in shock -- it had a line! Not an evaporation but a faint, thick pink line.

DH was just walking out the door, so I called him upstairs and we just stood there in disbelief, asking each other like parrots: "Is that a line? Of course that's a line. It's obviously a line. Is that a line?" We were alternating between being giddy and shaking and crying but mostly numb and disbelieving. Honestly, I'm staring at a line, I know it's a line. But I feel like it must be a false positive. There's just no way it could be a positive. We can't believe it.

Please hold off on any congratulations until after AF please -- DH and I are still in shock and do not believe it is anything but a false positive. I'm content with where my hopes are right now, and I would rather be realistic.

Tomorrow morning I'll do another cheapie and it that's positive, then I'll do a digital, but I'm not expecting anything.

Well thats awesome moxie ! I got my finger crossed for you that you get anice bold line soon :hugs:
Well as for me my temps went up again now i have mild cramps ,nausea again,tender breasts so not sure whats up but hopefully everything is good lol

Got a faint but pink and there line myself today so i'm really hoping its good for both of us!

Fingers crossed for both you of Moxie and GoGo, I will be so happy (not as happy as you 2 obviously) if you get your BFPs this month xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I did another IC just now and read it at 10 minutes. Here is the photo of this morning's next to the line -- photographed at 10 minutes. It's fainter, but you'd expect that of afternoon urine this early in pregnancy.

OH MY GOD, WE ARE PREGNANT. :happydance: :cry: :happydance: :cry:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/5050820101_24c2c37909_o.jpg

I hope we both get healthy babies in 9 months, Baronessgogo. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I just don't believe AF might not be coming in 3 days. I've never gotten this far before. And a clear positive at 10 dpo is a dream come true, statistics-wise. I can't believe this. I really can't believe this.

I'll do a digital in 3 days if AF doesn't come.

Congratulations moxie, I really am so chuffed for you. We will be close in dates like you said. Thanks for your post btw

Thanks guys, I still think it will be a chemical, though! The ICs I just did at 4:30 am are virtually blank! Will try again around 9 am. Since my hormones pulse at 4:30 it will take some time to accumulate in the urine.

Ok, relief. It was just the poor lighting in the bathroom at 4:30 am. They look better than yesterday afternoon's tests. I am now taking my own advice and not testing until I pass AF's due date!!!

OMG!!!!! WHERE HAVE I BEEEEEEEEEEEN?!! :dohh:

I'm so happy for both of you!!! :hugs:
I hope you both progress into healthy pregnancies :)

I'm feeling good about my own chart too, jeez let's get us all our :bfp: this time round! :thumbup:

Wow congrats Moxie!!! :yipee: and gogo :yipee:

Maaybe I hope your next your chart is looking fab :D

I know I haven't been in here for AGES but hope you're all ok :hugs:

X x x

I agree your chart looks fabulous !!!!
As for me i am begining to think this is a non ovulatory cycle due to a fail of ovulation 3 different times:cry:

Congrats girls, I gave up on my chart after me and OH had a falling out so it kinda just stops at CD14.

xxx

For some reason i feel like il be all alone in this thread soon :cry: Im really starting to lose hope on having another baby we are almost 10 years TTC and its taking way to long , If i had the money id probly do iui or ivf :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->