**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

I'll be sticking with you hun, I dont see me gettin pregnant anytime soon.

xxx

RG I never realised you had been trying for so long, you are amazing as far as i'm concerned! I'm now in my 11th cycle and convinced it's never going to happen, can not imagine how it is for you xxxxxxxxx

I start my scans tomorrow morning. I've one tomorrow, then Friday and then Monday. If ovulation hasn't happened by then I've to continue every other day until it does! Great service from my FS but he's an hour away and it's costing me a fortune in fuel.

Not been temping much this month so far; gave myself a bit of a break. Started again yesterday so I can keep an eye out for O

Great to see you SBB, not long left now :D

Thats great cheeky , i hear ya on the cost tho and the time it takes to drive to thats a long ride . Its been a long almost 10 years but i only started really charting when i came to bnb , So this website has been a godsend for my sanity lol

Don't be silly, you guys. The odds of this fertilized egg being viable is almost the same as winning the Euromillions. I'm surprised it even happened. I'm glad it's given DH some hope, which he sorely needed. But I personally wish I never saw the positive tests. I'm tired of this battle; I want to move on to adoption. Even ICSI if I manage to lose the rest of the weight.

Approximately 25 pounds (to be on the safe side in case I gain any before the appt)

So that's just a bit under two stone then!
You can go that easy!! :thumbup:

Sooo i got myself a fain line on a frer this morning !!! It looks just like the one from the cycle before last that was a chemical pregnancy except its at either 6 dpo or 10 dpo rather then 13 dpo !!! I plan on testing again in 2 days to see if it gets darker:happydance:

Sooo i got myself a fain line on a frer this morning !!! It looks just like the one from the cycle before last that was a chemical pregnancy except its at either 6 dpo or 10 dpo rather then 13 dpo !!! I plan on testing again in 2 days to see if it gets darker:happydance:
aw fingers crossed hun!! ill be thinking of you!

Shut up!! How can everyone be pregnant this cycle!!! :haha: :dance:

My temp is rising, but I did get up to go the toilet a few hours / hour (I didn't look at the time I just pee'd :shrug:) before I took it so that's probably the cause for the big jump right? O:)

:flower:

i think you should :test: i have never seen waking up to go pee affect my temps :thumbup:

I've a confession. . . I tested yesterday! :dohh:
9DPO :bfn: lol

I'm gona hold out a few days and watch my next few temps very closely O:)

So pleased with my scan results this morning!!

2 dominant follicles on the left side, finally!

Confirmed chemical pregnancy for me. But hey, pregnant for a day is something, at least. DH is happier. I've lost another pound.

Very happy for the other bfps and hope they stick. And, Really hope you see twins out of this, cheeky! I need a break from here for a bit so good luck. Hope I see good news here when I get back!

If you go to fertilityfriend.com and sign up for a free acct. You can look at other peoples BBT charts. Hope that helps and good luck to everyone! Im in the 2ww...grrrr, saying prayers!

All of us already chart lol

Where is your chart hun?
Mine is if you click the organe 'Ovulation Chart'

:flower:

Tommorow is test day and im getting really excited !!!! Ive been having implantation pains since last night :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->