**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well I'm out, my temp took a nose dive :nope:
Don't know what's happen to my LP since our MC :(

Also tested, don't ask why! :dohh:
I could see something but I presumme it was just an evap line.

Got our IVF evening tonight and tbh I just don't want to go!!!
Just want to stay curled up in bed :(
Not to mention we'll probably be the youngest there and I look about 12!!!
I just can't be dealing with judgemental people today!!! :cry:

Oh Moxie so sorry to hear :hugs:

Yay cheeky 2 follies!! FXED for you. Do you find it helpful to have scans i am undecided if i should go and get one i have my ref for one and could easily go i just dont know if its worth it?

RG DID YOU TEST??? im in suspense :dust: :dust:

Nope not testing untill tommorow :thumbup: Temp took a hike today tho and i defintly feel different :shrug:

Well i broke down and tested with a frer this morning but not with fmu or even smu and it was blaring white so heres to hoping tommorow:thumbup:

OK ladies, I have a silly question......feeling blonde asking, but, where can I make a chart??? or a journal? or anything? am i just not meant to be pervable?/! (new word maybe :D) This noob is unsure on how to make those! any help would be appreciated!

Thank you so much!!!!! I think I have a sick 3 year old :cry:, but Im gonna try to check it out now between tantrums and runny noses!
Thanks again!!!

Thanks ladies :hugs::hugs: Now for it to stick ! hopefully the progesteron helps i start taking it today just waiting for the prescription to be ready to pick up:thumbup:

Congratulations RG!!!!! :happydance:

Had my 2nd scan today, follicles are now 17mm and 14mm. FS said to expect to ovulate within the next 48 hours, followed by another within 24 hours! Lotsa BDing in this house over the weekend lol

Next scan is on Monday to confirm ovulation has occured

Am feeling really positive this month, not only am I finally ovulating on my working side but we get 2 shots at it!

Im worried now !!!!!! My hpt was negative this morning should i be nervous ?? I did take a different brand and i drank a whole glass of water before bed

Hi Ruskiegirl I thought it was quite rare to get a false hpt neg, the one you did this morning, did it have a higher detection rate thingie than the first one, hope that makes sense.

Hmm . . .

That's a bit odd, wait until tomorrow maybe?
Had you booked a doctors appointment yet?

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->