**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Not yet doc wants to wait and see if the progesterone works untill i make an appointment

I don't really know what to make of it all?
Maybe just a false negative?

When was AF supposed to be due?

:hugs:

Just done a test, as I wiped there was blood :dohh:
Can't believe I wasted a test lol

I did another one and got my line lol I guess my urine was to diluted

Yay Congrats Ruskie!!! Hopefully we will all be joining you soon. wishing you a H&H 9 months!! you deserve it.

Well another angel for me , I just cannot win but i still have hope ! Im going to not temp untill after my period end cause i want to do it vaginaly and see if i notice a change with more stable temps

RG I hate that this keeps happening to you it's so sad :(
:hugs: :hugs:

I have some good news O:)
I got a job!! :dance:

Hope everyone is ok? :flow:

I am so sorry to hear that RG xxxxxxxxxxxxx I think it's about time they put you on before you get your BFP - if that's possible?

Great news on the job Maaybe - was it the bank one?

As for me, I've been busy (stressing) with wedding details, keeping my mind off other things though!

Had my 3rd scan yesterday, 1 follicle is now 20mm and the other is still 14mm. I had a temp rise this morning so suspect I ovulated overnight - my bedtime temperature was low as per usual before ovulation. Going to continue BDing for a few nights just in case the second follicle does release a 2nd egg!

So pleased I've finally ovulated for definite of the left side this time! :happydance:

OH is knackered lol

Moxie, if you read this, I hope you're doing okay xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear that RG xxxxxxxxxxxxx I think it's about time they put you on before you get your BFP - if that's possible?

Great news on the job Maaybe - was it the bank one?

As for me, I've been busy (stressing) with wedding details, keeping my mind off other things though!

Had my 3rd scan yesterday, 1 follicle is now 20mm and the other is still 14mm. I had a temp rise this morning so suspect I ovulated overnight - my bedtime temperature was low as per usual before ovulation. Going to continue BDing for a few nights just in case the second follicle does release a 2nd egg!

So pleased I've finally ovulated for definite of the left side this time! :happydance:

OH is knackered lol

Hiya cheeky,

Nope wasn't the bank one I failed the phone interview big time lol
It's in Next, it's part time and in the Homeware section :happydance:
Means I get some money in and still have time for my voluntary work in the health sector :thumbup: Sooooo happy about it! :flower:

Ohhhhh sounds good hope you catch that eggy, and I hope you ovulate again and catch that one too, twins for you cheeky!!! :haha:

:kiss:

Not sure yet but should be two/three weeks!
Just in time for crimbo :happydance:

:flower:

The doc said to do the same thing again , If i have another angel im going to insit that i start taking it after ovulation, I am going to start taking a b complex vitamin with folic acid in it to boost my b6 and b12 hopefully that wil help me through the implantation stage then ill be taking the progesterone after i get positive if this doesnt work then its time for what i said above =D

Where is everyone??

I'm finally past ovulation, 2ww due to end 3 days before the wedding now thanks to last month's extra long cycle! Hopefully I'm pregnant this time round but if I'm not I really hope AF is gone by the wedding night! :rofl:

Im here just havent said much af is gone she turned to light spotting today ! Now for ovulation to come on time hehe.
How are you feeling cheeky ?

Hey RG

I'm feeling pretty good thanks! This 2ww is going to go so far, and the wedding is keeping me occupied. Really hope it ends with a BFP not AF again though!

Are you going to see your doc about progesterone this month?

I still have the stuff from last time its still good for awhile, He told me to take it again if i get a positive hpt without having to call him but he told me to give him a call if i get a positive =D Im guessing hell probly want to monitor my progesterone and betas this tiem around

Good, at least he's on top of it this time! Fingers crossed it won't be long till you get another BFP and it's a sticky one too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->