'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

I'm saving my frer for tomorrow that way I don't waste it just incase... the good news ... my lp seems to be longer this month!! Hurray!! Because it's been only 9-10 days, so far if af does show up tomorrow it would be 11 so yayayayay! Lol

So Ive been a total potty mouth bee otch today.. Don't know if I can thats out of the norm Lol..
Just one of those days...
But I have been having alot of painful twinges down there Hmm..

Ahahah!! That's ok .. could be a good sign!! I've felt a little like I wanna throat punch someone myself !!! Twinges huh?? What dpo are u today?

Oo sounds like it could be implantation corn! FX.

Muffin- I'l be anxiously awaiting to hear how it goes

So my family is almost here. They'll be here until Sunday morning. Since they don't know we are TTC I will have to stay off the boards. I will be anxious to hear how everyone is upon my return!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to us all!

I'm smack dab in the middle of waiting. Uggghhhh AF is due 5/22 and I want to test every day but I'm trying to control myself. I think I'll test on Wednesday......

So now I'm driving myself nuts with "symptom spotting" but gotta be in tune with the body right? Anyhow so just got back from watching Advengers...love me some Thor... Been having some weird twinges and pain, and when I wiped tonite there was a drop of blood mixed with some CM...so implantation?! Possible... I'm guessing I'm 7dpo because that's when my EWCM stopped. I'll know in a week...Oh me oh my!

PHP:
I'm smack dab in the middle of waiting. Uggghhhh AF is due 5/22 and I want to test every day but I'm trying to control myself. I think I'll test on Wednesday......
Mine is due the 23rd...hoping to test Wednesday as well. :dust::dust:

:baby::baby:

That sounds very promising Corn!! Can't wait for Wednesday to get here!!
I have pretty much no symptoms, except today have felt dull achy cramps - but I'm sure I felt those last cycle at about the same time. I'm thinking I will test Monday morning (9DPO)

So tomorrow 12 dpo wow feels weird to be having a semi normal lp!! I'm cramping on and off and super evil!! Worst mood ever .. anyone ever get extremely moody and impatient before a bfp? I know that sounds silly but it's not normal for me !!! Ugh

Think I have a cyst on my right ovary. I was eating supper last night and I had a sharp jab in that area that had me flinch in pain, but then it was gone. No spotting afterwards so I'm not sure if it ruptured or if it even is/was a cyst. Picked up some dong quai and raspberry leaf tea today. I must say the tea is quite tasty! Hopefully the dong quai will bring on af and regulate my cycles so that I can get a bfp in the near future! :thumbup:

Good morning FLArmy.. How's it going? Hope you have a nice weekend. I'm working today ugh...
Muffin mood swings can be a sign..if you don't usually get them. I turn in to a raging B either way..think I'm just really sensitive to hormones. Did you get morning sickness? I have terrible morning sickness for months...it totally blows ; )

Lol.. Guess who came this morning.. :( ugh I'm out.. good luck to everyone! ! Fx !! Tons of dust!! .....on a good note my lp was 11 days soooo that's great news !!

I'm not stressing at all I never tried with the other 4 I didn't even know what an opk was.. and we used the p/o method .. i find it funny now that I'm actually trying I didnt.. life is silly sometimes! ! Ha!! Have a great weekend ladies!!

I'm not stressing at all I never tried with the other 4 I didn't even know what an opk was.. and we used the p/o method .. i find it funny now that I'm actually trying I didnt.. life is silly sometimes! ! Ha!! Have a great weekend ladies!!
Sorry muffin : ( I know what you mean...it's so easy to get pregnant on accident and so hard when you try..messed up for sure!
Your breast feeding May still be affecting your LP?

I'm sorry, muffin. Wow, pregnancies with p/o even! You are fertile! Just a short matter of time for you, if not this month. I really don't get the accidents v. no luck when you actually try to increase your odds. So irritating! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->