'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

Can definitely see a line - just not sure on the placement of it? I don't have much experience with all the different tests. Keep testing, and fingers crossed line becomes clearer for you!!!

<3 hopefully!! Thank you everyone for being so supportive to everyone ;) either way.. we can all journey till we get our bfp, weather it's this week or months away .. I'm goin to bed lol I'm starting to see lines ..haha

Good night muffin. Sleep well.

Btw it looks like the line placement would be ok if it got darker/filled in based off this pic

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a43264018/family_dollar_pregnancy_test_question

My muffin you had us all on pins and needles ; )
10dpo is still early could still be implanting or newly implanted. This waiting is the hardest part : ( I'm not a squinter.. But test with frer and let's see fd'x and everything crossed!

Ah corn <3 everything crossed !! Either way it'll be ok, there's always next month ;)

Aw thanks everyone for the condolences :hug:. I'm taking it well! Now I get to cheer you ladies on to keep me busy until it's time to test again.

Muffin, I see something on your test! The only thing is how far to the left it is. GL with your test tomorrow hope you get your BFP :)

Welcome to the ladies who have joined us today :wave:

May I join you ladies??? I'm officially 1dpo today, my after should be due around the 28th but with a short lp (unless it's longer this month) it could be the 26 (12 day lp last month).. I'm not going to symptom spot or test too early this month, I drove myself crazy the last two months believing I was pregnant with all the symptoms I had when pregnant before.. and this month we decided to ntnp, but happened to catch ovulation so very relaxed about it!!!

Welcome pinkpassion. do you have a date you'd like me to add to the testing calendar? We are on the same dpo! and due for AF around the same time

Welcome pinkpassion. do you have a date you'd like me to add to the testing calendar? We are on the same dpo! and due for AF around the same time

I'm not quite sure when or if I'll test early.. Right now I have no desire to test (but I'm only 1 dpo :haha:) but if I do test it will be around 9 dpo so maybe May 23rd?

That's so cool we are on the same dpo! It's nice to have someone the same days as you! When do you plan on testing? I just got so discouraged last two cycles with all the bfn's.. I'm really not expecting much this month! I'm not temping this month either like I did last month.. and I only did an opk because I was having ovulation pain and my cervix was soft high and WIDE open, with TONS of ewcm.. and I got a positive, never got a positive opk last month but my temps did indicate ovulation so I must have missed my surge or didn't get a very strong surge? Which is weird because I was testing multiple times a day.. at any rate this month I've added in coq10 for egg quality and I think it really made a difference, my ovulation was so painful I could barely stand up yesterday morning!! So I'm hoping if I continue to take it it will make some good eggs!!!

I'll add you to May 23rd just as a temp placement. I can always change it.

I can't test until 13 dpo. I get an HCG trigger shot. 1st month on it I tested at 10 dpo and it was a bfn.. but last month my trigger shot stayed in my system until 12dpo and was giving me false positives. So 13 dpo would be my first possible "real" :bfp:. It is going to be tough not to test between now and then but I thankfully have a busy schedule coming up so hopefully that'll help. Not to mention we will be traveling and doing some house hunting so I might actually forget about it for a few days. Getting false positives at 11-12 dpo last cycle was very tough so I completely know where you're coming from.
Sounds like you had a good egg. FX!
I too had some pretty severe O cramps and could barely move, but I've had that for 3 cycles now due to the fertility meds making my endo worse.

Hi pinkpassion!!

Ok waiting on frers to be delivered by a friend so I didn't have to go to store, unless af shows up today ugh I'm cramping fx to exeryone! Either way it's still ok! ;) hope everyone has a good day <3

Hi can I join? I'm rubbish with OPK's and dates etc thought I was 2dpo but I'm 1dpo!
Testing end of May 26th if I can hold off that long lol xx

Welcome pinkpassion & tasha :wave:

I bought ovulation predictor strips from Rite Aid today (their brand. These ones.) This will be my first time using them. Anyone have any tips? The instructions say to start on the day after my period ends. There's only 20 strips though... and it's best to test twice day right? Which means that they'll only last 10 days. Hmph guess I should've bought 2 boxes. :wacko:

Welcome, new ladies!

So what's the rule of thumb as far as the earliest dpo to test at? Maybe I'll test earlier. I'm still in the process of figuring all this ttc stuff out. For a 35 year old, I know shockingly little about my reproductive system!

Disneymom- I get wondfo opks and LOVE them I've tried others didn't like wondfos super accurate and darken perfectly .. i bought 50 opk +20 hpt in a bundle on amazon for $20 .. super deal!! I was tired of wasting money on crap opk.. just my opinion though <3

My earliest is 9 dpo anniemac.. but 10 is usually the best for me personally depends on so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->