Couple of zooms

Attachments

• 2017-05-14 12.13.35.jpg
    2017-05-14 12.13.35.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 2017-05-14 12.12.45.jpg
    2017-05-14 12.12.45.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 13
Josephine, don't feel like you can't post, of course you can! Just be ready for people's honest opinions that is all just like all the other ladies here need to be too. We just want to give you advice to try to help you but it seems like you don't really want to hear it. You told me I was rude in last month's post and that was the last thing I wanted you to feel, I was just trying to tell it how I saw it and it is sometimes hard to be straightforward with someone without coming across blunt.

I don't see what you see on your last tests sorry only an indent, but I imagine you are coming up to ovulating pretty soon so you will soon be in legit "dpo" again.

As for age, I conceived my last daughter at 30 in just 1 month and I am 36 now and conceived this baby in just 3 months of trying so age doesn't always mean everything. Hoping for the best for you.

I def do want to hear it tho! Im all ears for useful advice but last month u had asked if u were coming across as rude and i honestly said yes!
I think it was cos ud repeated the same thing a few times and i was frustrated. Just cos i carry on testing like a mad woman doesnt mean iv not taken the advice on board already. Think of this as me logging my tests and just wanting to share really. Like u dont need to repeat that theres no chance every time i take a test i already kno!

I kno its not just me u are blunt with i see u do the same with everyone so im not taking it personally but it does drain the fun out of things somewhat!

I honestly have no idea why you are testing when you haven't ovulated yet? I don't mean to be rude but you are literally wasting money on tests when there is no need to be testing, I understand the urge to test, use opk maybe instead at least you won't be clutching at straws hoping you will see something, I can see the indent on the test you've posted today, but that's all it will be.

Cos i just feel off. My af was a week early which never happens, still itching all over, tired, extra hungry with that weird empty feeling that makes u feel a bit sick..
I'll stop with the hpt on thurs incase it was ib. Co-incides well with docs appt for blood tests results for rash too.

I feel like iv created a right commotion now lol this was really never my intention!! I just wanted to share my pics!!

I can't see anything on them. Hope u get some answers about the rash xx

Have you made a appointment about the rash if it's that's bad should be looked at and make sure your not having a serious reaction to something ??

If you did have IB then you would get a definite bfp in about 3 days after it ..I don't see anything on your tests gl

Today would be day 3 after bleed. Yes iv seen doc he gave me antihistamines for it which work some but not completely. If i stop them its awful. Also had full bloods done will get results thurs. Doesnt include hcg or hormones i dont think tho

Possibly better pic - edit - forget it the upload has completely altered the pic

Attachments

• 2017-05-14 14.07.10.jpg
    2017-05-14 14.07.10.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 45
I do see lines on your tests... what was your bleed like? Have you tried a different brand of test?

Today would be day 3 after bleed. Yes iv seen doc he gave me antihistamines for it which work some but not completely. If i stop them its awful. Also had full bloods done will get results thurs. Doesnt include hcg or hormones i dont think tho

Glad to hear you were seen did you bring up the fact you period was weird? Also I do see a shadow line on the new test

No i last saw doc the day before i started bleeding which means the day after i started the antihistamines too (hope the 2 arent linked) i did tell him i was bf-ing and that the rash reminded me of pregnancy itching so he gave me loratidine which is the safest antihistamine for pregnancy.
The bleed was a week early quite mucousy and seemed to stop and start over 7 days so longer than my normal 4-5. It varied in colour but had bright red in parts and was heavy enough to use a tampon but lighter than my usual. Only had 1 hour of mild cramps too whereas usually i bleed very heavy and its very painful. Iv done a few tests before that one but thats been the darkest yet and now im all out of hpts so heres an opk. Its not pos but it is quite dark for cd 10 i wouldnt expect a pos opk till at least cd 16 usually.

Attachments

• 20170514_182407.jpg
    20170514_182407.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 30
Dry opk -edit irl the left side of the test line is quite dark

Attachments

• 20170514_190954.jpg
    20170514_190954.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 19
I just remembered blood was rusty orange colour at the start and end rather than brown

Sounds like it was your period it just came early they can be wonky some times and becarful I've found that hpt some of the cheap strips can look positive around ovulation time from my past experiences

Wow shadow thats soooo interesting!! I have found the same thing the past couple of times iv had a line on a hpt at ov time iv been experimenting! How odd!

Wow shadow thats soooo interesting!! I have found the same thing the past couple of times iv had a line on a hpt at ov time iv been experimenting! How odd!

Yeah it is odd only reason I was testing then is because I was off on where I was in my cycle but figured it out later on

If your bleed (aka period) was IB you would test positive by now, for sure no doubt. The lines you are seeing on the tests are indents, they will always be there... I used to see them all the time on mine too but I can tell the difference, it's obvious. The opk look spot on for cd10, it isn't dark at all...The rash is unrelated, it's probably contact dermatitis due to an allergy and it will go as quickly as it came (most weird things usually do, I've had a few myself). One question though, if you know there is no chance of pregnancy as u previously just stated then why are you testing thinking you may have had implantation bleeding? I'm confused. Do you honestly believe in your heart that you may be pregnant? I want to offer helpful advice but honestly I'm really not sure where u are going with all this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->