Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Hi Wannabe, that's great news about the money Off, less stress on you for your next cycle
I would have turned the testing down too I think and stayed with the same protocol, sounds like you are doing what is right for you
When do you thi//nk next cycle will be? Sorry you have probably said!

Afm I still haven't got round to ordering my meds! I'm day 19 today so still have time if do it this week
I also have a chlamydia test to send off, hope this comes back in time or I can just go and do it at gp surgery
I just have to hope af arrives before 29th Sept when my bloods run out or I might just do them this week anyway
We had madeleines Christening yesterday so now I am not busy with that can focus on the fet

Hope everyone's well
My AF is due on 09/15, so sometime around than if it comes on time and doesn't take longer than normal. With my last FET and all of the meds I was on my cycle might go long this time. I hope it doesn't though.
Good luck with your blood work and have fun at the christening! :thumbup:

star25, how was the Christening? Hope you had a gorgeous day - I bet little M looked so cute.

wannabe - great news about the drugs! It is insane how expensive they are, this whole process is stressful enough without the financial aspects.

I got my protocol and my FET is roughly scheduled for October 20th. I am preparing myself mentally for it to be a few days later than that because last time I had to stay on estrace a bit longer to get the triple layer lining. I am not sure why they insisted on it as it seems like most clinics these days no longer believe it is necessary but I guess it worked so we will likely do the same this time. I always have pretty thick lining so that's never a concern. My clinic doesn't do transfers with lining < 9mm.

Wannabe that's great glad you're getting this all squared away and ready to go! Those financial assistance programs are the best!!

Star so glad the christening went off without a hitch. I'm sure it was a beautiful day!

3chords that's great not too much longer now!!

Had my thyroid levels checked and all are great now so just waiting for my period to start in the next few days and then will begin my estrogen! Eeeekk! I'm so excited can't help myself!

star25, how was the Christening? Hope you had a gorgeous day - I bet little M looked so cute.

wannabe - great news about the drugs! It is insane how expensive they are, this whole process is stressful enough without the financial aspects.

I got my protocol and my FET is roughly scheduled for October 20th. I am preparing myself mentally for it to be a few days later than that because last time I had to stay on estrace a bit longer to get the triple layer lining. I am not sure why they insisted on it as it seems like most clinics these days no longer believe it is necessary but I guess it worked so we will likely do the same this time. I always have pretty thick lining so that's never a concern. My clinic doesn't do transfers with lining < 9mm.

Thanks hun! :thumbup: I am always glad anytime I can save money!!! :happydance:

Good luck for October! I hope you have a nice thick lining and that your BFP is just around the corner! :dust::dust:

Wannabe that's great glad you're getting this all squared away and ready to go! Those financial assistance programs are the best!!

Star so glad the christening went off without a hitch. I'm sure it was a beautiful day!

3chords that's great not too much longer now!!

Had my thyroid levels checked and all are great now so just waiting for my period to start in the next few days and then will begin my estrogen! Eeeekk! I'm so excited can't help myself!

Thanks hun! :hugs: It is always a huge plus when I can save some $$! :thumbup:

That is great news that your thyroid levels are normal!:happydance::thumbup: It sounds like your FET cycle is off to a great start already! Tons of good luck and sticky baby dust to you! I hope you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

I'm getting excited - we signed our paperwork on Monday and my clinic is calling in the IVF approvals to my insurance! I have no idea how long it takes but I'm so excited that after months of waiting, things are finally starting to move forward and IVF cycle 1 is on the horizon. :happydance:

How are you all doing?

Surprisingly me period came right on time for Aug 25th. I am now on cycle day 7. My blood work was ok on day 4. My next appointment is day 10. I am only on baby aspirin. I can't believe this is happening.

Ellie Bean...did your period arrive?

That's awesome lemon_tree. You're one step closer.

Wannabepreggo I would have done the same thing. Why do something different if it worked so well the first way. And yay to saving money.

3chords yayy to getting your protocol. Yes stick to what worked last time. I don't like taking chances haha.

Still no period....ugh! Should start any day so I'm impatiently waiting Haha! That's so exciting lemon and noodle we're all going to be cycle buddies and bump buddies I can feel it! :) I felt my O pains a few days later than normal this cycle so I wouldn't be surprised if AF doesn't show until the weekend which stinks cause I don't wanna wait but nothing I can do about it lol.

Funny how the one time you want AF to show up it takes its sweet old time.

noodle, I just saw the size of your kids at birth in your sig. Whoa, you are amazing!

I'm getting excited - we signed our paperwork on Monday and my clinic is calling in the IVF approvals to my insurance! I have no idea how long it takes but I'm so excited that after months of waiting, things are finally starting to move forward and IVF cycle 1 is on the horizon. :happydance:

How are you all doing?

@Lemon, How exciting! :thumbup::happydance: That is so wonderful that you are finally getting ready to start! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

Surprisingly me period came right on time for Aug 25th. I am now on cycle day 7. My blood work was ok on day 4. My next appointment is day 10. I am only on baby aspirin. I can't believe this is happening.

Ellie Bean...did your period arrive?

That's awesome lemon_tree. You're one step closer.

Wannabepreggo I would have done the same thing. Why do something different if it worked so well the first way. And yay to saving money.

3chords yayy to getting your protocol. Yes stick to what worked last time. I don't like taking chances haha.
@6foot, that is great that your AF came ontime and your blood work was normal! :thumbup::happydance:Good luck to you! :dust::dust: I had to take baby aspirin for my FET cycle also!

Still no period....ugh! Should start any day so I'm impatiently waiting Haha! That's so exciting lemon and noodle we're all going to be cycle buddies and bump buddies I can feel it! :) I felt my O pains a few days later than normal this cycle so I wouldn't be surprised if AF doesn't show until the weekend which stinks cause I don't wanna wait but nothing I can do about it lol.

I hope your AF shows up soon! I know how annoying it is when you are waiting for what feels like forever when you want AF to show up!! :wacko::dohh: Fingers crossed and good luck to you! :dust::dust:

AFM, I might have to push back my IVF cycle to October instead of September because DH & I are working on a plan to pay for my IVF cycle and it might take more than 2 weeks for us to come up with the $$ to pay for it. It would suck if I had to push it back but I might not have a choice. At least it shouldn't be that cold yet in NY for when I have to drive up for the retrieval and transfer. There shouldn't be any snow yet though. I really just want to get up there and get it done and over with before the snow starts!!

Aww sorry, wannabe, that's frustrating. I hope you guys can make it work for Sept, but if not, I want time to fly for you. <3

Wow so busy in here!
Sounds like alot of us is either on their way now or has a date
Can't wait for it all to start!

Afm I'm day 22 today I have ordered my meds ams just need to organise my blood tests through my surgery and I'm set to go when af arrives
Can't believe it's happening again soon
So excited and getting those nervous feelings again for the 2ww but looking forward to it

Funny how the one time you want AF to show up it takes its sweet old time.

noodle, I just saw the size of your kids at birth in your sig. Whoa, you are amazing!

Haha thanks. Both my husband and I are 6 feet tall so I think my babies are just super long so they weigh more. I think this makes me the perfect surrogate. I am sure my surrobaby will be smaller so therefore easy compared to my own.

AFM, I might have to push back my IVF cycle to October instead of September because DH & I are working on a plan to pay for my IVF cycle and it might take more than 2 weeks for us to come up with the $$ to pay for it. It would suck if I had to push it back but I might not have a choice. At least it shouldn't be that cold yet in NY for when I have to drive up for the retrieval and transfer. There shouldn't be any snow yet though. I really just want to get up there and get it done and over with before the snow starts!!

Awww sorry you might have to wait. One more month isn't too long at least. Hope the time goes by fast for you.

That stinks wannabe but totally understand about holding off due to finances.
I know what you mean star I've been having those feelings too absolutely cannot wait!
I'm so waiting on my period to start full bore. It's been lightly going today so I hope tonight or tomorrow it starts in full force lol! I've got my Estrace ready to go just need period to start so I can call and find out my dose!

Hope it doesnt keep you waiting ellie bean!

I've paid for meds and they are being delivered Thurs
Still have bloods to do but they just need the results by the time I have transfer so not such a rush but will do them this week

Fingers crossed for a short cycle!

I worked out that if I have to try again after this it won't be until after Christmas because I would probably have a cycle off which would be end of Oct them end of Nov were going to Disneyland and then be Christmas, dont really want to wait until after Christmas!

Hey ladies,

Do you mind if I join you? Currently, in the middle of a stimulated FET, hoping for ET at the start of October TTC #2.
I see that you transferred a 5BB embryo and had success Star.... Gives me hope as our embryo is a 5BB. I feel like we've been through a lot this year with a miscarriage & failed FET... Feel like this is our last go due to the strain & pressure of taking the drugs & stress of thinking about if it will work or not.

Thanks Lemon... I've been stalking a few threads and I've seen you about!

How long have you until you start? It's an exciting time for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->