Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Oh and how full does my bladder actually have to be? They said 1L but my bladder is so weak that I'm scared to drink that much. What if I can't hold it? Is one bottle of water enough?

No idea on the bladder, but wishing you so much luck and baby dust!!

:dust:

My transfer is tomorrow! Ahhhhhhh!!! Nervous. Hope it doesn't hurt.

Oh and how full does my bladder actually have to be? They said 1L but my bladder is so weak that I'm scared to drink that much. What if I can't hold it? Is one bottle of water enough?

Oh wow, how exciting! :thumbup::happydance: Good luck! :dust::dust:

The transfer doesn't hurt at all, it feels kind of like getting a pap smear. They use that contraption to open up your lady parts, well doing an ultrasound on your tummy. They insert a small catheter thing into your cervix and have the embryos roll into your uterus. You can see a small flicker on the ultrasound screen when the embryo rolls into your uterus. It takes about 5 minutes and is finished as fast as it is started. :thumbup:

Don't go overboard on the full bladder. Just drink a little and don't go to the bathroom before the procedure. You don't have to be bursting with fluid, I learned that with my last two FET's. I almost peed my pants waiting for the transfer because it was running 45 minutes late and
i went nuts drinking all of this water, so since I couldn't hold my pee anymore the nurse let me partially empty my bladder, and leave some there and it was enough for the dr to see my uterus. Good luck!:dust::dust:

Just as long as you have a full bladder you'll be ok. They let me pee a little before my FET bc I couldn't hold it any longer (and I've got a nervous bladder lol) and then I was ok. My FET was pretty uncomfortable bc my cervix was very tight and she had a hard time getting the little catheter into my cervix. And then I had to pee so bad that it was uncomfortable when the lady was pushing the ultrasound wand on my tummy while my doctor was working down below between my legs but it was really neat to see the embryos before they transferred them and then to be able to watch them on the screen was really cool too I'm so excited for you and I can't wait for next Wednesday to get here for me! I'm praying that we both get big fat positives very soon!

Wow everyone is moving along so quickly now!!

Noodle I hope transfer is going well!!

Star glad AF arrived!

Ellie so exited for weds for you!

So much action on this thread! noodle - hope the transfer went well and it's just a few days before you get your BFP!

I don't start estrace until October 2 so still a ways away. Kind of a relief as my little guy had a horrible double ear infection this week and I couldn't imagine having a second one to take care of at the same time!

Hope all well 6ft!

Emily fingers crossed af isn't late for you

3c hope Henry is feeling better poor little mite

Afm, baseline went well, have started estrogen and go back in 11 days for lining check on the 27th

Hope everyone else is well and things are moving forward for you all

Thinking of you today noodle praying everything went well! Yay star that's not very far away! 3 chords that'll be here before y ok u know it! I'm glad everyone is doing well and plans are starting! :) I start progesterone shots tomorrow, I'm very excited bc it means one day closer to transfer day!

Nearly there Ellie, exciting, will you be testing early?

Yes ma'am star! There's no way I could wait lol! I tested at 6dp5dt last time and got my bfp on a frer then at 7dp5dt I got a positive on a digital and a much darker line on an FRER so I'll prob wait until 6dp5dt this time to test.

I had my first progesterone shot this morning I'm on 75mg or 1.5mL daily.

I love an early tester :haha:

I tested 5dpt5dt with a cheapie and it looked negative, then I thought there could be a faint shadow so dipped a frer and there was a faint pink line
I will probably do the same but just use frers this time
Howbscary the thought of it again!
I know I will feel out though if it is negative as that's when I got my last positive so will have to try a nd remember it's still early!

How is everyone?

Hope you're all having a relaxing weekend

Haha me too you should see my cart on amazon lol its loaded up with pregnancy tests! Planning to buy them until my transfer is done. Don't want to buy before just in case the embryos don't do well when thawing so once transfer is complete I'll get on amazon and order them plus with my amazon prime they'll get here before the weekend! Prob won't test any earlier than the morning of 5dp5dt or 6dp5dt. 2.5 days until transfer! Yaaaayyyy!

Hi everyone, just joining this thread! Tomorrow I'm scheduled for my third and last IUI. If it is unsuccessful, IVF is planned for my next cycle. I already have my medication for IVF, the only way I won't get it next cycle is if I have cysts that develop from being on Clomid this cycle. And of course, if the IUI is successful I won't need IVF although I am not banking on it. I've been anticipating this for a long time so I am ready to start the process.

Hi everyone, just joining this thread! Tomorrow I'm scheduled for my third and last IUI. If it is unsuccessful, IVF is planned for my next cycle. I already have my medication for IVF, the only way I won't get it next cycle is if I have cysts that develop from being on Clomid this cycle. And of course, if the IUI is successful I won't need IVF although I am not banking on it. I've been anticipating this for a long time so I am ready to start the process.

Welcome to the group! :flower: Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I hope your get a BFP! :dust:

Welcome KBP... Hoping your last IUI works and it doesn't come to IVF. Otherwise, at least you know you're starting straightaway, sometimes it's the waiting that affects you more than anything else! X

Good luck for tomorrow Ellie, looking forward to hearing about your embryo & transfer and then seeing the countless tests to your BFP. It will hopefully take my mind off my impending transfer.

How's the estrogen going Star? Not long to wait now X

AFM... Lining scan tomorrow, if all goes well, I start dreaded cyclogest bum bullets on Friday, last Buserelin injection Sunday then transfer on 29th. Really feeling it now. So nervous that I'm going to go through the feeling of failure again. So very hard to stay positive xx

Welcome KBP! I pray this IUI works, but if for some reason it shouldn't you are in the right forum for IVF/FET. I have PCOS and my husband has MFI so we went straight to IVF w/ICSI. I felt such a huge sense of relief during our ivf cycle and I was much less stressed so no matter what happens with your IUI I wish you luck and lots of baby dust.

Welcome KBP... Hoping your last IUI works and it doesn't come to IVF. Otherwise, at least you know you're starting straightaway, sometimes it's the waiting that affects you more than anything else! X

Good luck for tomorrow Ellie, looking forward to hearing about your embryo & transfer and then seeing the countless tests to your BFP. It will hopefully take my mind off my impending transfer.

How's the estrogen going Star? Not long to wait now X

AFM... Lining scan tomorrow, if all goes well, I start dreaded cyclogest bum bullets on Friday, last Buserelin injection Sunday then transfer on 29th. Really feeling it now. So nervous that I'm going to go through the feeling of failure again. So very hard to stay positive xx

Thanks Janey! They actually had to move my transfer to Wednesday but I'm still very excited. I've been doing my PIO since sat and it's not too bad. I'm just very ready for wed :) fx for a bfp for both of us in the next 2-3 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->