Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Transfer went great! Two 5 day blasts with Assisted Hatching were transferred without any trouble! :) im officially PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)

Well it keeps telling me file too large so I can't upload our embryos pictures.

Congrats on being PUPO!! Glad the transfer went well!

@Ellie, Congrats on being PUPO hun! :happydance: I am so glad that everything went great with the transfer! Good luck and baby dust to you! Come on BFP!!! :dust::dust:

Thanks ladies. I have to say, joining BNB was one of the best things I could have done during this time ttc. As you all can agree, some days are worse than others. Yesterday was just awful for me. But after reading everyone's responses and a good long workout I felt so much better. I think my negative attitude is a defense mechanism-I've learned not to get my hopes up too high.

Ellie-So excited for you! Glad to hear your transfer went well-best of luck for that BFP!

Abe-I am so sorry IVF didn't result in a pregnancy for you, But it's great that you have a positive outlook on your next cycle. I agree that when its time for us to get our BFP, it will all be worth it and this frustration ttc will be just a thing of the past. It's tough to go through it though. But we have time on our side, and I do think we will both get our BFP's soon.

Thanks KBP. I'm glad your outlook has brightened today. I totally understand your feelings bc I was there myself before we went down the IVF/FET road. I felt so much relief doing IVF and finally having an actual plan and not just winging it with meds

Does your clinic tell you to be on bedrest except for potty breaks for the first 24 hours?

To your question earlier-

No scheduled beta, that only happens if we have not got our period 16 days after the IUI. My luteal phase is normally 12 days so I've never had to go in for beta.

Our clinic says to rest the remainder of the day but you can return to work the following day. My job is flexable so I'll probably just stay home another day.

Congrats Ellie and good luck!

My clinic discourages bed rest, I never did anything out of the ordinary after my transfers.

It's crazy how different clinics are. My clinic says strict bedrest for the first 24 hours. I was really good yesterday and part of this but then I couldn't help myself I had to get up and do a few things. On a side note I made best cheesecake ever! It's called slutty cheesecake lol, crust is chocolate chip cookie dough then add a layer of Oreos,then mix 2 bricks cream cheese 2 eggs vanilla a pinch salt and half a cup sugar. once that's mixed together pour over cookie dough Oreo layers. Top with crushed/crumbled Oreos. Bake at 325 for 30-35 min. once done drizzle caramel the top!

Ellie - that sounds amazing!!! After ET with DD I put my feet up the rest of the day... Sounds stupid but I was worried it was going to fall out!!

Kpb - so glad you're feeling more positive today. I'm with you on having bad days. Sucks, but like you say this site is fab!

AFM - AF due tomorrow.... I don't want to get too exited but I've had a tiny bit of brown spotting and I'm feeling really heavy and crampy so I've got everything crossed for her coming on time!

Congratulations Ellie, stick bubbas!

Welcome Abe, sending you lots of luck

Just a quick check in, just been busy with work but always sending everyone that babydust xx

Ellie - that sounds amazing!!! After ET with DD I put my feet up the rest of the day... Sounds stupid but I was worried it was going to fall out!!

Kpb - so glad you're feeling more positive today. I'm with you on having bad days. Sucks, but like you say this site is fab!

AFM - AF due tomorrow.... I don't want to get too exited but I've had a tiny bit of brown spotting and I'm feeling really heavy and crampy so I've got everything crossed for her coming on time!

It doesn't sound stupid at all I feel the same way. I was off work yesterday for transfer and I took today off too just to be safe lol.

I hope your period starts soon so you'll be on your way! :)

On a side note this afternoon/ evening I've started to feel kind of nauseous so I'm hoping that's a positive sign. That's how I knew I was pregnant with our son last time after my FET I was feeling nauseous and finally at 6dp5dt I took a test in the evening and got my bfp.

Yippee Ellie, so pleased everything went well. Wowsers, sounds like you have had 2 amazing embryos put back.... Maybe twins if you're feeling sick? Can't wait to start seeing the tests!!! Good luck xxx

Fingers crossed Emily... Sounds promising xx

AFM my scan was fab on Tuesday, nurse said my lining was beautiful at 10.7mm. So full speed ahead for Thursday... A week to go and my stomach is churning already. I agree with KBP, I feel negative to protect myself from feeling hurt.
The only thing I keep thinking is that I'm so lucky to have my LG, she's perfect... I need to remind myself of this at all times.
I've really tried though, been taking supplements, no alcohol for 2 months, no sugar, dairy or gluten for 1 month, been exercising, so I'm in a much better place than my failed FET in May. I WILL NOT feel guilty if it fails this time xxx
3 more Buserelin injections and I start my progesterone bum bullets (evilness!) tomorrow x

Yippee Ellie, so pleased everything went well. Wowsers, sounds like you have had 2 amazing embryos put back.... Maybe twins if you're feeling sick? Can't wait to start seeing the tests!!! Good luck xxx

Fingers crossed Emily... Sounds promising xx

AFM my scan was fab on Tuesday, nurse said my lining was beautiful at 10.7mm. So full speed ahead for Thursday... A week to go and my stomach is churning already. I agree with KBP, I feel negative to protect myself from feeling hurt.
The only thing I keep thinking is that I'm so lucky to have my LG, she's perfect... I need to remind myself of this at all times.
I've really tried though, been taking supplements, no alcohol for 2 months, no sugar, dairy or gluten for 1 month, been exercising, so I'm in a much better place than my failed FET in May. I WILL NOT feel guilty if it fails this time xxx
3 more Buserelin injections and I start my progesterone bum bullets (evilness!) tomorrow x

Thanks Janey! I'm still debating on when to test haha! That lining is great so glad you're on the right track for your FET. I hope this next week flies for you. I'm kinda wondering if they both aren't implanted/ implanting since I'm nauseous already but only time will tell :)

Ahh beautiful pic Ellie, I cannot wait to start seeing tests on this thread!!

Janey, happy for you that your scan went well lovely

I hope mine does Tuesday, got a feeling I will be going back but hope not, more because it's a hassle having that extra appointment getting there etc when my lining could just be thick enough the first time!

Ellie-I noticed they wrote girl and boy. Is that something they automatically include/write down for IVF?

I do not want to know what sex is being transferred, being that even if I got pregnant without IVF I would not find out the sex of my baby. Is this something I should tell them up front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->