Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Omg Ellie can't wait to hear about your test!!

So AF arrived while I was at work last night! Officially yesterday! Don't think the nurses will be in today will they? So I'll have to phone Monday

Woohoo Emily, yes I expect you will have to phone tomorrow but you could try today just in case

That stinks Emily, but glad your period started! Our clinic is open 7 days a week but on weekends they're only taking phone calls between 7am-9am. Well I think I had/have the flu bc I've had diarrhea all night long. Never actually threw up just the other end with Nausea. I think I feel a little better now. Not sure if I'll test today or not prob will end up breaking down and testing later. Been feeling lots of cramps and twinges and pulling/tugging sensations in uterus over last few days praying for our bfp soon.

Fingers crossed Ellie! You've got got serious willpower! I was a poas addict!!

Yippee Emily... Thank goodness your period arrived. Such a relief when it arrives! X

Oh Ellie, that sounds traumatic. Fingers crossed that this is the lead on to your BFP. It sounds so promising xxx can't wait to see your tests. Although, I hate seeing my own tests. I actually don't test until test day, I like feeling the hope that I'm pregnant! And in fact I don't test I leave a little pee pot in the bathroom for OH to do it as I can't face it.

I can't believe this week is here. My last Buserelin injection tonight... After 36 injections, I'm on countdown to Thursday. Feeling apprehensive. This embryo is a 5BB and I just can't get my head around it working when our 3AB didn't.

That's so exciting Janey! Can't wait for you! So I POAS midday today and there's the absolute most faintest line I've ever seen lol. But when I try to upload pic from my phone I says file too large any suggestions?

@ellie, how exciting! I hope the faint line is the start of your BFP! Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust: You can try creating an account with photobucket.com and you can upload your image on there to share on here with us girls! Or if you have a photo viewing program on your computer you can try cropping the picture down to get the size down and try to upload it again!

@Emily, that is awesome news your AF finally arrived! :thumbup: Good luck and baby dust to you for this cycle. :dust::dust:

AFM, I think I saw some light pink spotting when i used the bathroom last, so I am hoping that AF is finally here! I won't know for sure until a little bit later, if it is AF than the flow should pick up in a few hours! It looks like Emily and myself will be cycle buddies! :thumup: I just hope that AF is really here!!!! Wish me luck! I will update later!!!

Quick update,So AF has definatly arrived this afternoon after a 37 day cycle! I had the worst cramps today and I was scarfing down tylenol and I have been mega bitchy lately!!! :wacko::dohh: So I called the after hours number at my clinic and the nurse that answered sounded like she was half asleep and she told me to just call in the morning tomorrow, so she wasn't very helpful. I was trying to make sure that CD2 was going to be okay for me to do baseline blood work and ultrasound since I have to make DH take off work tomorrow to watch the twins and he needs to know now since he leaves super early in the morning for work. It should be just fine though since I remember doing it this early in the past. Plus I am anxious to get started finally with the cycle!! DH can't take off Tuesday because he has a meeting at work so I would have to wait until Wednesday otherwise and I would rather get started sooner than later!! I am so sick of waiting and just want to get the ball rolling finally!!!

Well wish me luck girls! I will do an update with my baseline and BW results tomorrow assuming I can get in tomorrow and they dont try to get me to wait until WednesdaY!!! I really hope they let me get it done tomorrow though!

Ellie that sounds great, cannot wait to see a pic!

Janey, my dd was a 5bb, I am sure your embryo will settle down perfectly

Emily hope af isnt treating you too bad

Wannabe, wishing you luck you can get in today and all is well! Good that you and Emily can be cycle buddies

Forgot to say lining check tomorrow, I need lots of luck but have a feeling I will be waiting an extra week like before

Good luck Wannabe, hoping you get seen today. It's really nice to get started then you feel like you have a plan of attack. I hate waiting. I've had to wait 3 cycles since my last FET, then until day 21 of my 3rd cycle to start the drugs and that was 37 days ago. So know how you feel xxx

Really Star! OMG, that makes me feel so much better. Does 5 mean hatching? I feel so nervous. X Good luck for today, praying you're not delayed xxx come on lining do your job x

https://www.advancedfertility.com/

If you go down the page there is a table that explains it better than i could but I think you will be fine

I'm.going to ask tomorrow what mine will be as can't remember what they were but I think I've got some 4s and 5s

Thank you for the good luck!

https://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

Think that last one was the wrong link but yes a 5 is hatching x

I got my for sure bfp this morning ladies! It's a very very faint pink line but it is clearly visible! If I can figure out how to upload it I will.

Oh my goodness Ellie! Congratulations Ellie, hope you can upload a pic, so pleased for you! XX

I took an Internet cheapie and an FRER And both of faint lines!

Congrats Ellie!!!! Lol myabe your positive attitude assuming you were pregantn right away helped.

Glad AF came for you Emily and Wannabe :)

Good luck Janey!

As for me I think I've lost hope for this cycle. I started testing at 6dpt and watched the line fade and by 9dpt the line was barely there. Surely by then it would have gotten darker and not faded to almost nothing. I have my beta thursday but not feeling hopeful. i will try posting a pic in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->