Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Ellie - how exiting! Lovely embryos! Stick embies!

Kbp - as far as I know they don't usually check gender? Ours never did

AFM - no AF :( I'm devastated so every day from now officially pushes back out treatment date

Ellie-I noticed they wrote girl and boy. Is that something they automatically include/write down for IVF?

I do not want to know what sex is being transferred, being that even if I got pregnant without IVF I would not find out the sex of my baby. Is this something I should tell them up front?

They don't automatically tell you. We did PGS/PGD testing on our embryos in 2014 and our clinic told us we had 2 girls and 2 boys. So with our transfer in 2014 we did one of each gender and this time we of course did one of each again bc that's what we had frozen. I had to specifically ask them which embryo was which the day of our transfer bc I wished that I had asked last time so i'd know which one was our son and knew I'd like to know this time if only one takes.

Sorry Emily thar stinks! Periods never come when we want them to!

How long after FET did your clinic tell you to wait to have sex? Our clinic didn't actually tell us yes or no just said resume normal activity as tolerated after the first 24 hours.

So I broke down and tested this morning knowing it would be negative because it's only been 3 days since transfer but I'm a POAS addict hahahahaha.

Haha Ellie I was exactly the same last time! Even after I got my BFP! Liked seeing the line get darker and dates change!

Still no AF here, fed up. I'm working tonight so hoping it shows up then!

Oh Emily hope it hurries, what cd are you on?

Ellie, you never k wk what tomorrow will bring, thinking positive thoughts for you

Me too Emily, my husband finally told me I couldn't buy anymore tests after our last FET Haha. I've got 4 cheapies 2frer and 2 CBDw/weeks estimator left.

Ellie - I shall be ordering some test on day of egg collection!! Hubby doesn't need to know how many!!

Star - I don't really know, consultant told me from my scan based on ovaries and uterus lining that I was due on yesterday. I spotted on Thursday with lots of cramps, then nothing yesterday. Just now I've spotted more brown/pink n feeling crampy again so fingers crossed. I'm working tonight so hope it gets a wriggle on!

I've got to phone the fertility nurses as soon as AF shows but I'm assuming they won't be in until Monday anyway now

Haha very true and if I sneak to the store on my way home from work next week for "groceries " he'll never know hahahahaha! Well I'm feeling fairly nauseous this morning again and peeing a ton which were my s/s before my last bfp going to test again tomorrow with IC but save my frer until 6dp5dt.

Eek exiting! What dp5dt are you today? Are FRER tests better now? I remember girls on here saying that they weren't very good at picking up BFP early when I was having IVF with DD, so I never used them.

I got my bfp in frer 5dp5dt when it was pretty much negative on a cheapie so I only like frers now
If it works this time though I am also going to use clear blue digital just because didn't use them last time, so far I've got just 4 frers but going to order some more now

Sounds good for you Ellie, yay for nausea! I had one wave of nausea with dd which was 4dp5dt then no nausea until 6 weeks but that one wave was what made me test earlier as I am literally never sick

Well I get loads of colds etc just never nausea or sickness bugs etc

Eek exiting! What dp5dt are you today? Are FRER tests better now? I remember girls on here saying that they weren't very good at picking up BFP early when I was having IVF with DD, so I never used them.

I'm only 3dp5dt Haha so way too early to get a positive but couldn't resist. I used frer's last time with my son and got a very faint bfp in the evening of 6dp5dt. Then at 7dp5dt I took another frer and a CB digi with fmu and frer was much darker and digi was positive.

Thanks guys! I'm usually not nauseous and was rarely nauseous with my son so this is a whole new ball game for me lol fingers crossed for a faint bfp on IC tomorrow lol

@Ellie, good luck with testing! Your symptoms sound promising, I hope you get a BFP soon! :dust::dust::dust: Are you doing a testing thread in the gallery? If so can you share the link so I can stalk you! I love looking at tests! LOL! :haha:

AFM, I have been quiet since I am in stuck in limbo right now waiting on AF to arrive so I can start my IVF cycle. There isn't much for me to say except that I am waiting for what feels like forever! :wacko: :dohh: My AF was due back on 09/15, so I amnow on CD 37! The meds have messed me all upfrom my last failed FET cycle since this is what happened the last time after my first checmical FET, I had a 57 day cycle! I hope this one doesn't go that long this time though!!! :growlmad:

Hopefully won't be long for you wannabe, waiting for af is the wors

I'm really super nauseous now. Not sure if maybe I've got a bug or if both our embies implanted and now my hcg is kicking in more. Praying for a bfp in the next few days and a nice high beta on Thursday.

I am so looking forward to your tests Ellie!!

Oh my goodness so excited to see your result Ellie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->