Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Line is darker than Monday's test :)

Attachments

• 20160928_060929_resized.jpg
    20160928_060929_resized.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160928_054522_resized.jpg
    20160928_054522_resized.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations Ellie so happy for you

Welcome kat

Just a quick update as I am.so so Ill with gastroenteritis
Lining was 7.9 at its thickest so.go.back.next Tues with transfer the following Tues which is what I was expecting

Janey, glad you feel better, they said all my embryos were great quality and the rest of mine are all 4s like bb or bc so you will definitely be good with a 5bb!

Star that's a good lining though! My clinic says anywhere between 8-12 for lining so that's pretty close!

Also star I'm still sick with gastroenteritis too (diarrhea) I've had it since Saturday. Called the RE's office to let them know and they ordered a bunch of tests (stool specimens) so we'll see hopefully it'll go away soon but not luck today.

Congrats again Elli! :happydance: Those tests look great! :thumbup: I hope you feel better soon! Having an upset stomach is not much fun! Ughhh! :hugs:

@Star, that lining is good! Good luck with your transfer! :dust::dust: I hope you get a BFP! My clinic also wants a minimum of an 8 for transfer. For my FET's I had about a 10.7. I am hoping my lining is as good this time for my IVF cycle! Wish me luck!

Ellie-your positivity has definitely been encouraging.

I am 9dpIUI-usually a LP of 12 days so AF should show by the end of the weekend. And then I go in for my baseline-as long as I have no cysts (which are common when on clomid) I will be starting IVF early next week!

Are cysts common? I'll be so upset if I have to wait another month!

So DH & i started my injections Monday night, the 375 of gonal F and 75 menopur. i had to watch videos a few times on how to do the injections since it has been so long since my first IVF cycle. It took me a long time to get them all situated for DH to inject me. I accidentally wasted about 150 units of Gonal F when I was trying to figure out how to use the pen for the first time, the instructions that came with the pen said to prime it so when I pushed it of course the expensive liquid gold came out!!! :dohh::wacko: I was so mad at myself!!! LOL!!! It took me a minute to fgure out the Q-cap to mix the menopur, but eventually i did get it. I am just going to use the needle that comes on the needle originally and just draw it up with that and leave the q-cap off, I like to keep things as simple as possible.

So I iced my belly and it helped ease the discomfort of the injections. The gonal F pen isn't bad at all. you can barely feel it. The menopur burns a little bit and left me soar at the injection site, but the ice really helps. Overall not to bad. I think this time around since I have had so many different types of needles with my 1st IVF and FET I am starting to get used to being a human pin cushion now! LOL! :wacko::dohh:

The meds are making me a bit dizzy right now, and yesterday morning I felt kind of crappy, I had a really bad headache and I felt like raging PMS type hormonal anger. LOL! I managed to keep my cool but I could feel myself getting agitated and I knew it was from the hormones I am pumping myself full of!!! :wacko: Well if this cycle goes anything like my first one I was on the Gonal F for 8 days before I stopped it and triggered. I ordered some more gonal F tonight since I would of run out in a few days, since I only had 4 of the 450 pens. Well thankfully I only have to feel this way for a few short weeks! Hopefully this is going to end in a BFP! I am debating on whether or not to transfer 2 or 3 embryos. Normally I would of just wanted 2 but after 2 failed FET cycles I am kind of feeling like I need to increase my odds so I have a better chance of it working, since I think fresh cycles work best for me and there is no way that we could afford another fresh cycle, and no way I would go through all of this for a 3rd time! Well wish me luck girls!!!!! :thumbup:

I am 9dpIUI-usually a LP of 12 days so AF should show by the end of the weekend. And then I go in for my baseline-as long as I have no cysts (which are common when on clomid) I will be starting IVF early next week!

Yes, cysts are common. I had one during my first FET cycle. It came and went though with my first cycle. I think they are from the medications, some women get them and some don't. The cyst didn't affect my FET at all though since the ovaries really don't matter for a FET, they would of still let me do the transfer but I caught a cold and my cycle went all wonky, it got cancelled because my AF showed up on CD 18 before I could even make it to transfer. I think getting sick messed up my body and the cycle. I doubt if you will have a cyst without being on any medications right now? Even if you did they come and go with your cycle. I know some happen naturally from ovulation. Well good luck I hope you don't have any and you can move forward with your IVF on schedule! :dust:

You're very welcome! :) I always try to find a positive outlook bc infertility is so hard to go through. I hope there are no cysts for u my dear!

Yay wannabe that's great so glad you're started on meds and getting closer to retrieval! I remember how crazy those meds made feel too, but your right is short term so totally worth it and can deal with bc it'll be worth the bfp!

AFM supper excited for beta tomorrow! :) what was your first beta with your twins wannabe? Also what day past fresh transfer was your first beta?

Yay wannabe that's great so glad you're started on meds and getting closer to retrieval! I remember how crazy those meds made feel too, but your right is short term so totally worth it and can deal with bc it'll be worth the bfp!

AFM supper excited for beta tomorrow! :) what was your first beta with your twins wannabe? Also what day past fresh transfer was your first beta?

Thanks hun! Good luck with your beta tomorrow! I hope you get great numbers! :dust: How many DPT were you when you first got your faint positive again? With my twins my HCG bloods at 4 weeks were 203 and at 4 weeks and 2 days it was 365, It just goes to show that the early HCG numbers don't always indicate how many babies it will be since that first reading would still of been normal with 1 baby also. At 6 weeks and 2 days my HCG bloods were nice and high at 22,461.

Thanks wannabe, I took Clomid this last cycle for an IUI, so I may have cysts. I'm hoping everything will be clear by my baseline.

@Ellie, here is my testing thread from when I had my IVF cycle and I was pregnant with the twins, if you want to look at my tests and see how they progressed with days past transfer!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ot-bfp-fridays-hcg-blood-results-pg-21-a.html

Are you hoping for twins? Twins are wonderful! :cloud9:

Thank you ladies

Ellie, hope all goes well today, sure it will obviously!
Hope you feel better too

Kbp, good luck in starting next week and hoping there are no cysts for you

Wannabe, sounds like you are doing good so far
Injections are a pain but they will all be so worth it

Lemon, thank you, not quite feeling right, very virally but no sickness or diarrhoea since yesterday morning
It was awful, sat on the toilet whilst been sick straight on the floor, my right side hurts from being sick so hard

Wishing you all so much luck for your cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->