Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Here are my tests from the past 4 days. The lady one you can't even see in the pic. Keep in mind they gave me an hcg shot day of transfer so the positive line you are seeing is the hcg shot fading. :(image.jpg

Good luck with lining star! When's beta noodle? How'd u upload pics noodle?

Good luck with lining star! When's beta noodle? How'd u upload pics noodle?

Lol I don't know I thought it meant blood test. I just googeld it and it is a quatitive hcg test with blood. So they can give you a number value of what your hcg is.

To add a pic click on the attachment icon (paperclip) and then upload your picture and then close that window and it should attach or click the attachment icon again and it will appear.

I try but it says file too large any idea how to resize?

Are you using your phone or computer? n my computer I use paintbrush to resize. On my phone I have an app. I downloaded for free.

Lol and I just realized you asked when is beta and not what. Don't mind me I'm really tired. Mine is thursday morning. How about you?

Thank you 6foot, I hope your beta says differently, sending positive thoughts xx

Faint bfps! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20160926_055220.jpg
    20160926_055220.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 14
When I try upload from phone it says too large but I emailed to myself and uploaded my kindle

Arrrh congratulations Ellie, I'm delighted for you. I'm wishing you a H&H 9 months. So exciting and good news for the thread xxxx

Fingers are still crossed for you 6foot. I'm praying that the tests start showing another line for you xxx I think you're amazing xxx

How did you get on Star? Thanks for your encouragement today, I've felt much better and it's all down to you and your miracle little girl... 5BB's are ace!!!! Xx

:flower::flower:

Attachments

• 20160926_060828.jpg
    20160926_060828.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 12
  • 20160926_170130_resized_1.jpg
    20160926_170130_resized_1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
Yippee Emily... Thank goodness your period arrived. Such a relief when it arrives! X

Oh Ellie, that sounds traumatic. Fingers crossed that this is the lead on to your BFP. It sounds so promising xxx can't wait to see your tests. Although, I hate seeing my own tests. I actually don't test until test day, I like feeling the hope that I'm pregnant! And in fact I don't test I leave a little pee pot in the bathroom for OH to do it as I can't face it.

I can't believe this week is here. My last Buserelin injection tonight... After 36 injections, I'm on countdown to Thursday. Feeling apprehensive. This embryo is a 5BB and I just can't get my head around it working when our 3AB didn't.

Good luck with your upcoming transfer!:dust::dust: I am sure that even with a lower quality embryo you can still get your BFP! I have heard many stories on the boards from girls that had a low quality embryo that makes it and they end up with a BFP, so keep up the PMA!!!! I am sending sticky baby dust your way! :dust::dust:

Forgot to say lining check tomorrow, I need lots of luck but have a feeling I will be waiting an extra week like before

Good luck with your lining check! I hope it looks great so you don't have to wait! :dust::dust:

I got my for sure bfp this morning ladies! It's a very very faint pink line but it is clearly visible! If I can figure out how to upload it I will.

Congrats hun! :thumbup::happydance: I hope the lines continue to darken and you have a H&H 9 months! Lets also hope that your good luck spreads to us other girls on the thread and the trend of BFP's continues! :thumbup:

Congrats Ellie!!!! Lol myabe your positive attitude assuming you were pregantn right away helped.

Glad AF came for you Emily and Wannabe :)

Good luck Janey!

As for me I think I've lost hope for this cycle. I started testing at 6dpt and watched the line fade and by 9dpt the line was barely there. Surely by then it would have gotten darker and not faded to almost nothing. I have my beta thursday but not feeling hopeful. i will try posting a pic in a bit.

Thanks hun! You aren't out yet hun! You still have time! I hope you get a BFP! I am sending tons of sticky baby dust your way and good luck wishes! :dust::dust:

AFM, So I was able to get in for my baseline BW and US today after fighting to get my RE on the phone to get me my lab slip and trying to schedule an appointment the same day with my local clinic. Thankfully I was able to get in early enough so my RE's office got the results this afternoon. Everything was normal and looked great! :thumbup::happydance:

I start my meds tonight! I am on Gonal F 375 IU and
Menopur 75 IU. I stay on those meds until my next ultrasound and BW this Friday. Than they will tell me what to do with my meds next and I have to go back in for BW US on Monday and Wednesday next week. Wish me luck! :thumbup:

I remember from my first IVF cycle that I iced my belly before the injections and that seemed to help with the discomfort, i know one of these injections burns, just can't remember which one. I suppose I will find out tonight once the twins go to bed. DH will do my inections like he has done for my 2 FETS. He is an awesome hubby!!! I love him to pieces! Our 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up at the end of this month! :cloud9:

Noodle when is your beta?

Ellie - hope that line keeps getting darker!

Wannabe - that's fab news!

AFM - so I won't be starting this cycle? They want to start with next one. So I have an appointment to sign all consent forms on the 17th oct, then wait for AF, have a baseline scan within 3 days then start injections cd6. This is going to drag on forever!

Hi all, I'm coming up to a new IVF cycle with ICSI in October. Hope to see a bfp with you all and congrats to those who already are prego!

I'm on CD 10 changing to short protocol next month after 3 failed attempts this year. Hope this one brings more success for me.

Welcome Kat! Fingers crossed that this will be your cycle! We did IVF with icsi and frozen embryo transfers because we did pgs/pgd testing on embryos. Also f.y.i ladies I got my positive digital pregnancy test today! Will try to upload picture later :)

My beta is Thursday too noodle.

Good luck Ellie. I hope you get great numbers! :dust::dust:

Noodle when is your beta?

Ellie - hope that line keeps getting darker!

Wannabe - that's fab news!

AFM - so I won't be starting this cycle? They want to start with next one. So I have an appointment to sign all consent forms on the 17th oct, then wait for AF, have a baseline scan within 3 days then start injections cd6. This is going to drag on forever!

Thanks hun! :hugs: I am sorry that you have to wait and we won't be cycle buddies! I will still stalk the thread and cheer you on for next month's cycle though! Good luck for next month hun! :dust::dust:

Hi all, I'm coming up to a new IVF cycle with ICSI in October. Hope to see a bfp with you all and congrats to those who already are prego!

I'm on CD 10 changing to short protocol next month after 3 failed attempts this year. Hope this one brings more success for me.

Welcome to the group! :flower: Good luck for your IVF cycle! :dust: I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust:

Welcome Kat! Fingers crossed that this will be your cycle! We did IVF with icsi and frozen embryo transfers because we did pgs/pgd testing on embryos. Also f.y.i ladies I got my positive digital pregnancy test today! Will try to upload picture later :)

Awesome!!! Well there is no denying that digi than!!!:thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats again! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->