Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

No cysts!!!

Starting with gonal tonight!

Thanks everyone for your kind messages. Not testing before, i hate the disappointment of negatives (I've had too many) so OTD is next weekend. No beta for me, Liverpool hospital don't do them. Last FET i had twinges fairly early on... but nothing yet... I'm obsessed with knicker watching expecting to see spotting. 1 day done...

I'm so sorry Noodle. You're an inspiration, so brave & kind. You & your cousin are in my thoughts.

Seems very busy on here at the moment... who's next? Hoping someone else is soon to join my 2ww! xx

I wish I could say I was next Janey but not due to start stimming for 2 weeks yet. Trying a different protocol this time and as well as male factor I've somehow become a poor responder, my Doc says it could be because I'm getting older! Best of luck in the 2ww

I've got my post BFN follow up today with our clinic, after that I should know more about when we're starting our FET and when I should be expected to be in the TWW! FX this is it for you, Janey!

If all goes well Tues my transfer should be the 11th Oct and I will probably test 5 days later on the 16th
Currently have 11 tests, 3 different brands haha

Yay star! We'll only be transferring about a week apart if all goes according to plan.

I have NO tests at home. Used them all up last time and haven't bought any. I suppose I should get on that.

Hi girls! Do you mind if I join? I just found out I'll get to start ivf next month. This month I'm doing some pre ivf blood work and an HSN.

Good luck to girls with transfer coming up! I haven't been thru ivf yet so I'm still learning!

Welcome dog mommy!! I'm a dog mommy too :)

Noodle - sorry to hear that, glad your cousin is being positive!

Ellie - that's fab news!

Wannabe - glad the symptoms aren't too bad for you

Kpb - great news!

Star - 11th will be here before you know it!

Dog mommy - welcome! Do you know when you will be starting yet?

Welcome dogmummy, don't worry you will be looked after here!

3c, yay I was hoping our transfers would be close together, I feel like this is another lucky thread

And get on amazon 3c and order lots of tests!

So I just did my first injection, 150 with gonal f pen. I'm a little confused because it didn't hurt at all. I was expecting some pain. The needle was very small so I guess it makes sense, but I'm almost scared I didnt do it right because I felt nothing and that doesn't seem right. Hmmmm

Looks like we may be starting our FET cycle end of October, with a scheduled endo scratch.

KBP my stim meds never really hurt either. Only my ganirelix injections bc a little bigger needle and of course the trigger shot. Once u get ready for transfer the progesterone shots are prob the worst of the whole thing but all in all really not bad.

KBP the Gonal hurts more when you inject it faster, but honestly when I did it it never hurt. The cetrotide on the other hand.... are you on Luveris as well?

So I went in for BW and US this morning. Thankfully I had a different girl do my blood draw this time so I didn't have to get poked 3 times to give my blood sample! :thumbup: LOL!!! US went well. If my memory serves me right I had about 8 to 11 follicles on each ovary. There were a couple that were measuring 11, and a few measuring 8 and some smaller I think, which at first I was kind of disappointed that there weren't more of a larger size but for being on meds for 5 days apparently I am right where i am supposed to be and this is normal for how long I have been on the meds. I am also very bloated already so I thought that my follicles were larger based on that but I guess this is just the beginning of my bloat! LOL!

So once the RE got my results this afternoon they let me know that everything was normal and looked good.They are keeping me on the same medication schedule, 375 gonal and 75 menopur. I start my cetrotide injections on Sunday night. Monday morning I go back for more BW and another US! Wish me luck! :thumbup:

@KBP, the gonal F doesn't hurt me when I use it either. The way you know if the medication has went in is you hear the pen clicking and you see the numbers on the dial go from your dose down to zero. You can look at the syringe and see how much medication is left in the pen also, so when you do the math you should see what you took minus what is left in the pen, i hope that makes sense and is helpful! :thumbup: Congrats on getting started and good luck to you! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->