Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Hi girls! Do you mind if I join? I just found out I'll get to start ivf next month. This month I'm doing some pre ivf blood work and an HSN.

Good luck to girls with transfer coming up! I haven't been thru ivf yet so I'm still learning!

Welcome to the group and good luck to you! :dust::dust: I have a boston terrier named Oreo and she is a sweet heart! What kind of a dog do you have?

welcome.gif

Wishing you luck wannabeprego great result on the US btw

KPB injections don't hurt for me, i think they've come a long way and those needles are so sharp and fine these days

Kpb, I agree, the gonal f doesn't hurt I am sure you Ave done it perfectly fine :)

Aben, not long to go then, I had a scratch for my cycle when pregnant with dd
It was part of a clinical trial I done with that ivf, I also had vitamin drinks to have everyday for me and DH for 2 months before and it also meant they used the embryoscope
I wanted to have the scratch again as I am sure this is what helped it to work but they said they don't do it routinely for fets, just if there is a reason
I might just ask for it next time anyway if this cycle doesn't work but I have everything crossed it does for everyone here

Thanks everyone!

Wannabe I have a cockapoo (cocker spaniel/ poodle) and a chussel (Chihuahua/Brussels griffon) both girls! I'm glad that everything went well at your appointment!

Emily I will start at the beginning of November. I'm waiting for AF should be any day. I have about a 30 day cycle. ill start when my next cycle starts which will probably by first week of November. I'm doing a short protocol bc of high fsh.

Kbp your dog is adorable! And I'm so glad to hear the shots aren't hurting.

Abe I've read about great success with endo scratch. I'm hoping my dr does do one.

Abe and star-what is the scratch for? Never heard of it I. Wondering if I will have it too??

Dogmommy we won't be far apart then hopefully! I'm due AF around 23rd oct. also doing the short protocol

Beta went from 27 to 70 in forty eight hours! Definitely doubling appropriately!

Congrats Ellie... That must be putting your mind at rest! Amazing xxx Hoping I'm as lucky! X

Great news KBP, I have PCO, so I'm always worried at my scans that there'll be too many cysts or one will be worrying the nurse. So pleased you've started, sometimes it just makes you feel better doing something rather than waiting X

Sounds promising Wannabe, every scan is such a worry. Keep going, as the Dr said to me, we need to stay cautiously optimistic! But it's so hard after fails/losses isn't it. Xxx

Eeek star, that really isn't long to wait. Keep busy and it will fly by xxx

Welcome dogmummy... IVF is a long tough journey, made easier by lovely ladies like this lot!!! X

Hi to everyone else... Hope everyone's having a nice weekend xxx

I'm holding on... Eating badly, watching films & putting my feet up. Had a few twinges but nothing major! 2 days done...

Thanks Janey! I hope you are too! I just stayed as positive as I could the whole time and just kept talk to the baby ( ies)telling them to snuggle in and I just knew I was pregnant. I did have some twinges and cramps too. Fxed for u! When's beta?

Kpb, it's an endometrial scratch where they carry out a procedure to scratch the womb which can increase chance of implantation, I can't remember how it works but I think it's generally an idea for ladies with implantation issues or multiple failed ivf cycles although Google can explain a lot better than me!

Stay positive Janey, I have every faith xx

KBP- it's a procedure they do to irritate the lining a cycle prior to transfer. There have been studies showing it can help increase pregnancy rates by up to 70%. We asked our RE if it would be possible to do this cycle, and she had said there was a more recent study saying it has actually shown that it may decrease chances, but if it was something we wanted to do she would book us in. I've read so many success stories regarding it, and we know for sure our little embie just didn't implant. Our RE chalked it up to chromosomal abnormalities, but I want to make sure it's not my lining, too.

Trying to stay positive Ellie, so hard. They don't do betas at Liverpool women's. I'm ok with it though, I'm testing in a week. Just hoping we get that far, last FET I started bleeding 4 days after transfer, which was totally evil... After nearly 2 months of drugs, it felt like my body failed and I was robbed. This is going to work... PMA xxx

It's all very quiet down there.... I remember for my fresh & FET I had twinges and cramps... Which both had different outcomes. This is a few little twinges... Nothing really noticeable if I didn't know I had IVF.

Thank you Star, come on 5BB... Hope my 5BB is as good as yours. Xxx

@Janey, good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust: The 2 WW always feels like the longest wait of your life! :dohh: Hang in there hun! Big hugs to you! I have everything crossed for you! I hope you get a BFP! :dust::dust:

Congrats ellie!

Fingers crossed for you Janey! Ttw is so hard.

Emily we should only be about a week apart! Can't wait for you to start!

I'm still waiting on AF so I can get some bloodwork and schedule a HSN.

My progesterone level was 15 so they want me to increase my progesterone in oil to 1 milliliter twice a day instead of 1.5 milliliters daily but oh well I will do whatever I have to do for a healthy pregnancy/baby.

I think the reason it was low-ish is bc It had been 24 hours since my last injection. I'm going to call them tomorrow and tell them that I usually get my shot and then have level checked but this time I got it checked before my shot.

@Ellie, Sorry, I hope your progesterone levels increase! :hugs: I had that problem with my FET's and I had to increase mine as well. I went from 2 vaginally to 3 progesterone inserts vaginally and I also was on progesterone in ethyl oleate injections at the same time. My RE's office wanted at least a 20 or better for the levels.

Glad they are on top of your progesterone Ellie
How are you feeling otherwise, many symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->