Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

This gonal f is making me so incredibly tired!!!

Waiting for blood results and instructions on ganirelix...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great Kpb, rest when you can

Janey, sounds like you are doing great, stay positive!

Afm, start progesterone tonight, good thing about appointments on Tues is that once the weekend is here it flies by!

Just got call from nurse my body is responding ideally I have more than 30 eggs!

Took my ganirelix like a dart, feeling like a champ. Getting excited that retrieval is right around the corner!!

So BW and ultrasound went well this morning. My lining is 11.6.I have like 13 on one side and 11 on the other side. However only 8 are big enough to be measured and 9 on the other side. My biggest follicle is about 18, some are 17, some 16, 15 and 11. So my follicles were bigger for the 1st IVF cycle, I had a couple measuring 20 and 19. I thought they would have me STIM for a few more days and go back on Friday for another US and more BW, but they aren't. They are having me take gonal F and menopur today and than just gonal F tomorrow, I will trigger thursday. ER is scheduled for Saturday! :thumbup::happydance: DH, the twins and I will drive up north on friday afternoon. ER is early saturday morning. We will most likely drive home on sunday to give me a chance to recover from ER. Because of the timing and DH's work stuff next week, and not being able to take some days on the week off, I will most likely drive up by myself for the transfer. My estrogen is much better this time at 1274 where last time it got up over 5,000 and I had to take additional meds because of how high it got. The nurse said the cetrotide helps keep estrogen levels down, and I am on that this cycle. The first cycle I was on lupron and it apparently makes your estrogen go higher.

I was a little concerned since some of my follicles are smaller this time around but I am hoping they plump up and grow more with my meds for today and tomorrow that I will inject. The nurse seemed sure I was ready to rock, and because of my concerns she decided to have me take more gonal F tomorrow even though originally they were going to have tonight be my last night of meds so hopefully that will help. I also have heard that the HCG helps with egg development when I trigger. Wish me luck girls!

I will be busy the next few days packing up everything for the twins and myself, our dog Oreo, etc and so on and so forth so I probably won't be able to update until a day or 2 after ER. Just keep those good luck wishes flowing for me!!

Not sure if I mentioned it but my clinic is almost 5 hours drive away. I do out of town monitoring here at my local clinic and I have to drive up for ER and retrieval. I am not looking forward to the drive with the twins since it is always hard on them. my DD gets car sick and my DS just hates being in the car for that long and has meltdowns! It makes for a very long car ride!!! LOL!

Just got call from nurse my body is responding ideally I have more than 30 eggs!

Took my ganirelix like a dart, feeling like a champ. Getting excited that retrieval is right around the corner!!

Great news! :thumbup::happydance: I hope you get lots of healthy and mature eggs! Fingers crossed you get lots of healthy embryos for transfer and to freeze! Good luck!! :dust::dust:

Thanks ladies....
Dogmommy it's been a long time coming for you, it's now an exciting time as you have the hope that it will happen. Can't wait to see how you get on... fx xxx

I know Star, I think if Liverpool did a blood test I would test earlier so understand why people do it. But I've had enough BFNs to last a life time so I like to feel the hope just a little longer xxx are you doing anything different this cycle to your last? X

Afm 6dp5dt woken up a bit snotty which made have a twinge of hope... still no blood (high five to me!) but do have a dull AF pain... but Over half way, still slightly sane, all in all feeling ok! X

Good luck Janey! Come on BFP!!!!! :dust::dust: I have everything crossed for you and I am sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!!!

Well done Kpb and wannabe! Next in line for bfps, sending you tonnes of luck!

Morning ladies, well I think it's all over for me I wiped this morning and there was blood.... Devastated but so grateful to have my little ray of sunshine.
I know it's my period as I've been here before. Thanks for all the support and very best of luck to everyone for your cycles xxxx

Oh Janey I hope it isn't, are you going to test to check?
My friend had the same, heavy like a period for 4 days and got a positive a week later
Just make sure you are sure
Sending hugs xx

You never know Janey I spotted off and on for the last week and I got a bfp. I'd take a test or call your Dr's office and check in with them it.might be your progesterone is too low and they need to up your supplement like mine had to be increased.

Definitely call your dr for a test janey...I have heard of a lot of women who spotted in very early pregnancy. Still hoping for you!!

Thinking of you Janey! I'm hoping for the best.

Kbp thats great news. Fingers crossed for you!

Wannabe I can't imagine! Wishing you the very best :) can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hope it goes by quick for you star!

Afm I had a consultation with an acupuncturist today. I start treatment with her next week. HSN is scheduled for the 17th!

I am so sorry Janey! Big huge hugs to you! :hugs::hugs:

Hey everyone! Sorry I took a bit of a break on here after my negative beta. Thanks for all the kind words. They were going to make me skip this cycle but instead changed me to a long lupron protocol which takes 6 weeks until transfer. Right now I am on bcp for 2-3 weeks then I will start lupron injections. I am kind of scared of taking drugs so lupron makes me nervous. I will also have to do injections of progesterone oil. How bad is that? Compared to getting blood taken how much more does it hurt? My transfer date is Nov. 15. So far away.

So sorry Janey :( With my second pregnancy I spotted from 4-6 weeks of pregnancy. Are you taking progesterone? I always thought you can't get your period if you are on that.

So excited for your transfer Star :)

Welcome and good luck to the new ladies.

Hi 6foot, Nov 15 will be here before you know it
I Don know about the progesterone Injections sorry
Wishing you lots of luck

Started progesterone last night, it is 3 times a day not 2 like I thought, bit of a pain but whatever it takes!
I don't have to do blood test either this time, just a urine test 11 days after transfer but I won't be waiting that long, getting scared now for testing time!

Maya - I'm so sorry. That is so heartbreaking. I can't imagine. Wishing you all the best.

KBP and Wannabeprego - Good luck with your retrievals!

Lexus- Baby dust to you!

3chords - How are you doing? When is your transfer? I start lupron next week. Does it hurt? Are headaches your only side effect?

You never know Janey I spotted off and on for the last week and I got a bfp. I'd take a test or call your Dr's office and check in with them it.might be your progesterone is too low and they need to up your supplement like mine had to be increased.

Ellie is your spotting still there? Hope it's nothing. I had it with my second pregnancy but not sure why.

Hey noodle! Thankfully my spring has stopped since the increased my progesterone shot to twice a day. My boob's started aching today which is great! Love having symptoms:) only 6 more days until US!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->