Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Dogmummy hope Hsn goes well, is it to check tubes?

Ellie - glad spotting has stopped! Looking forward to hearing about your scan!

Janey - sorry to hear that, hopefully it's spotting, fingers crossed

Star - when are you testing?

Wannabe - glad your clinic are happy, like you said that extra shot might help them get bigger!

AFM - I think I ovulated either yesterday or day before which would have been cd 12/13 so fingers crossed AF will arrive on cd28 will see! Have appointment on the 17th to sign consent etc and make a better plan

Hi Emily, transfer is Tuesday so I will probably start testing on Sunday eek!

The drive up north went pretty well yesterday afternoon. We arrived about 8pm. Our hotel room was a little rough around the edges though! It was hard finding a hotel on a budget in the area this weekend because some kind of a racing event was going on so prices on hotels were jacked up really high and there weren't many rooms available! The kids did pretty good, DD didn't get car sick and DS didn't have any major meltdowns so I am thankful for that!:thumbup:

FFWD to the ER today this morning and everything went really great!:thumbup::happydance: DH produced his sample and i took a cab to bring it in with me. The ER was actually done on time. They weighed me, and I stripped down to just my bra, put on a robe and cap to cover my hair. I got seated in the ER chair, the nurse hooked up my IV and a blood pressure monitor cuff. She asked a bunch of healthy questions and the anesthesiologist came in to talk to me about it and sign a form. Next thing I know my eyes started rolling in my head since the anesthesiologist snuck and put the anesthesia in my IV line and I was out! I didn't even see the RE, he snuck in like a ninja and got my eggs and was gone b4 I even woke up! LOL! I was glad that i got to sleep through the part where they clean out your lady parts! LOL! Not exactly the most enjoyable thing to be awake for! LOL!

Ok so for my first IVF cycle I got 20 eggs and today I got.......drumroll please.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

22 eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I was so shocked! I was thinking I was going to get less this time since my follicles were a bit smaller the last time they got measured and because I am 4 years older, but I am really happy with the outcome!!!:thumbup::happydance:

I am super bloated and pretty soar. I have been spotting bright red blood but the flow isn't very heavy or anything. I don't remember spotting the first time. I got 2 additional RX's, one vaginal antibiotic and another that helps with implantation, which I didn't have for my 1st IVF cycle. I have been walking around all day like I just got off a 100 mile horse back ride. Ouch!! I am very crampy. I took extra strength tylenol which has helped though. I also have to refrain from :sex: for a week!

Tomorrow I get my fertilization report. I will know how many eggs fertilized and what day the transfer will be either 3 day or 5 day. Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Awesome wannabe!! 22 eggs is a great big number to start with.

Love how you broke down the whole process as my egg retrieval is next week. It seems like everything went great, keep us updated! Crossing my fingers for you!!

Well done! The same number I got for mine! Happy for you that it went well xx

Wannabe - that's amazing! I only got 9 for my first one! Are you having 5dt?

Fertilization report came in this morning. So out of my 22 eggs, 14 were mature and got fertilized and 12 made it to become an embryo. I am really happy with the outcome! :thumbup: I had my choice of a 3 day transfer or a 5 day one. I chose a 3 day transfer for Tuesday because it is easier with DH's schedule so I won't have to stay up North alone without DH and deal with my sister all week. We can all drive back together after the transfer on Tuesday. :thumbup: The nurse said she recommended a 5 day transfer but she also said that the 3 day could work just as good. They will freeze my remaining embryos on day 5. This takes the stress out of the transfer process since DH can watch the kids and I don't have to worry about having them solo all week, I will be much more relaxed this way! I pray it works but if it doesn't hopefully I will have lots of frosties for FET cycles if needed. Wish me luck!:thumbup:

One thing that concerned me was the spotting that I had this time after the ER, I had a big clot this morning and some small ones, however the flow remained light so I didn't get too nervous about it. However I was wondering if it would affect implantation. It seems like the spotting has almost stopped though, so hopefully it will be gone by tuesday b4 transfer. I might ask a nurse about it and see if I should be concerned.

That's great wannabe. Tuesday will be a big day for our group 2 transfers!

Great news wannabe! How exciting!!

Great news wannabe!!

Good luck with ET star!! They are going to check in my uterus for any abnormalities. I'm hoping they make sure I don't have any hydrosalpinx bc I did have one last year that they fixed. I've heard hydrosalpinx are no good for ivf patients!

I have one week down and about three to go before I start my cycle!

@Ellie, good luck with with your scan! I hope you have a beautiful healthy baby or babies with a strong heart beat/beats!! :dust::dust:

@DogMom, good luck with your cycle! It won't be much longer now!! :dust::dust:

To all of you girls on the thread, thank you guys so much for all of the good luck wishes and for cheering me on!!!!!!! :hugs::flower: It is really wonderful to have such sweet ladies like you to share this experience with, it can feel lonely going through infertility treatments without any support!!! :hugs::hugs:

Let us know how ET goes star, and good luck to you.

Wannabe that's what we are here for :)

Ellie-can't wait to hear about your ultrasound. Time must be going by so slow for you right now, it would be for me!

I am triggering tonight and ER is scheduled for Wednesday!!!

We've got a busy week! Star and wannabe transfer tomorrow correct? And then KBP you've got egg retrieval Wednesday and I've got US Thursday. How is everyone else doing? Anyone hear from janey?

Wow busy week in our little thread, busy but exciting! Also wannabe gets to hear how many frosties she has this week!

Thank you for the good luck wishes for tomorrow everyone will let you know how it goes

Good luck wannabe for tomorrow too!

I wish we could all go out for coffee!

Where is everyone anyway? I'm in Connecticut.

Good luck KBP and Ellie I'm sure your US will be wonderful.

22 eggs wannabe what an overachiever haha.. I'll be lucky to get 10. Probs starting stimms next week pending arrival of AF.

Best of luck with your ET star.

I haven't commented much yet but I've been following your journeys and wishing you all well :)

KBP I'd join you all for coffee but I'm far away down under haha

I'm in the south UK, that would be so fun but I'm so far away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"