Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Transfer went well, one 4bb on board! Otd 22nd Oct
Xx

Great news star, crossing my fingers for a sticky bean!!!

Seems like good progress on this thread!👍😃..It's great the positivity you get from you ladies.x

Star I'm in the UK as well..London😃

My beta is on Monday, wanted to poas so did yesterday at 7dp3dt & got bfn..was upset although I've read & know its to early for me😕

Had a kind of pulling/tugging on my left ovary area going into my groin, feel exhausted and grumpy at the same time lol..boobs sore on & off + some nausea. Hoping these are some signs of implantation & I'll get a bfp in next couple of days fx.xx

Baby dust to all.xx

I'm in Iowa, a coffee party would be amazing! Wish we were all nearer! Fingers crossed Lexus! Congrats star that's great not too long for you to wait now!

Transfer went great this morning. I had 3 3 day embryos transfered. All 12 of my embryos were still growing good and getting closer to day 5 for the freeze. I will have 9 left over to freeze if the rest survive. Here are my pics of my embryos. :thumbup: Well at least if this doesn't work than i have lots of frosties left to try another FET cycle later on. The RE that did my transfer did a really great job, took his time, explained everything. He did one of my FET's that was a chemical and when he did the trans for me he did a really good job back than too. :thumbup:

3 trans embryos jpg crop.jpg

12 embryos paint jpg.jpg
DH, the twins are all home now and pretty exhausted from all of the travel. The twins were overall very well behaved and the trip went really good overall. I got to visit with family I have that lives up there and we took the twins to an indoor play park one day. They loved it. I am just so happy it is all done and over with. It is so good to be back in my own home again!! :thumbup:

I am going to start testing out my trigger shot, so if I do get a realy BFP than I will know it is the real thing and not just trigger. I will post a link to a testing thread when I start one. I always update my journal also which has a link in my siggy.

Transfer went well, one 4bb on board! Otd 22nd Oct
Xx

Awesome news! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust: Will you be testing early? When is your beta? Make sure you share your tests if you do!!! Us girls love looking at tests! LOL!!!:thumbup:

Great news wannabe and on all those lovely embryos!
I will be testing early and posting pics!
My otd is sat 22nd and they only do a blood test on the mon or Tues after that if a rest at home is positive
Good luck to us and lexus!

Wannabe those embies look amazing wishing u lots of luck!

Can't wait to see your bfp pick star.

I am so behind you all waiting on AF urgh

Wannabe I love the photos of the embies for transfer, wish my hospital did that!

Fx crossed & good luck.x

Thanks girl!!! :hugs:

@Lexus, good luck and baby dust to you! Those symptoms sound promising!!! :dust::dust:

6 days top two IC's and 7 days bottom two IC's past trigger shot. Trigger was on Thursday 10/06. They pretty much look the same IRL. I think with my first IVF cycle it took about 10 days b4 the HCG trigger was out of my system. Wish me luck!:thumbup:

7 days past trigger IC's.jpg

Good luck wannabe! Looks like the hcg is leaving so hopefully you will start to see some darker lines
I'm jealous, I want a reason to poas already!

I'm home after my retrieval, everything went well!!

30 eggs!!

Cannot wait for the call tomorrow with fertilization count!

Kpb WOW!! Well done get lots if rest now, I expect you need it!

I'm home after my retrieval, everything went well!!

30 eggs!!

Cannot wait for the call tomorrow with fertilization count!

Oh wow! That is an awesome number!!!! :thumbup::happydance: Fingers crossed that the majority of them are mature and fertilize successfully! Good luck!!! I hope you get a wonderful fertilization report back! :dust::dust:

KBP..now that is a whole heap of eggs! Fx for fertilisaction.

Wannabe..you poas already?! Good news that trigger is coming out..Fx that it'll soon to be two pink lines

Star how are you?

Ellie gd luck tomorrow for your ultrasound, how exciting!

Janey hope you are OK.

Good luck to ALL ladies on this thread..Fx everything goes to plan..sticky baby dust.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->