Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Here is a link to my testing thread in the gallery if anyone wants to stalk me!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-hcg-trigger-shot-bfp-my-bw.html#post37817109

I'm ok thank you lexus, not really feeling anything atm, apart from a bit sick when dd shoved a plastic donut in my mouth just now but don't think that counts haha!

How are you?

Wannabe so you hear about frosties today?

Ellie is scan today?

Such a busy week!

Wow lots of activity on here!

Kpb thats amazing!

Can't wait to hear some more bfps ladies!

Had good US I'll upload pic here shortly. We could see heart beating this morning so that's reassuring. Beta was 5,621. Go back in 1 week for next US.

@Star, I don't have a full update yet on my embryos, I was only able to ask a nurse and today was day 5 so I know out of the 9 that they froze 2 so far, but I couldn't get an answer yet as far as what is going on with the rest of the embryos. I am guessing that they are letting some of them go to day 6 before freezing, so tomorrow I will be sure to get more info on the remaining embryos. Today my clinic had a half day and closed at 12 so by the time I called the embryollogists were gone for the day!

@Ellie, that is wonderful news! I am so glad that you got to see the heart beat and that your baby looks strong and healthy! :happydance: Congrats again!

AFM, still testing out my trigger shot. Here are today's IC's! 8 days past trigger and 3 days since transfer! :thumbup: I think the IC's are a teeny tiny bit lighter, but I am not totally sure they are actually lighter today! It is very hard to tell! :wacko::dohh: the bottom 2 are day 8, they are in order, middle 2 IC's are day 7 and top two IC's are day 6, two for each day! Thanks for looking! Keep the baby dust and good luck wishes coming!! :thumbup:

day 8.jpg

day 8 progression.jpg

Out of my 30 eggs, 22 fertilized! Just got the call!

Lots of good news on this thread lately!

Out of my 30 eggs, 22 fertilized! Just got the call!

Lots of good news on this thread lately!

Awesome fert report!!! fingers crossed they all go on to become healthy embryos for your transfer and to freeze!!! Good luck!! :thumbup::happydance: :dust::dust:

Thanks everyone. Glad things ate going well wannabe! KBP that's a fanatic report!

Wow so many positive things since I've checked in!

Congrats Kbp thats a great report!

Glad the first US went well Ellie!

Wannabe the tests are looking great! I'm hoping you and star get some sticking beans!!

Congratulations Ellie! Looking forward to seeing pic

Kpb, great news for you too

Afm, getting so impatient! Had a couple twinges, 2 sharpish type ones as I have stood up but that's all
Fingers crossed!

Wannabe, any signs?

I think I've gone crazy cos I tested this morning, 3dpt, just had to poas! Nothing there but part of me thought I could see a shadow of something but I know im seeing things, might test again tomorrow

Hope you're all OK

Star-I hope that shadow darkens up!

Ellie-can't wait to see your US pic, it will give me even more hope!

So I wasn't expecting this because after retrieval I felt fine, but increasingly I've had major pain in my abdomen. I don't even recognize my stomach. It's so bloated and it feels so bruised. Pressure when I pee too. I'm waiting on my mom to bring me Tylenol and Gatorade. I am worried about my transfer though, (Monday) I can't imagine anything going up there right now! And advise???

Hi thank you KPB, if you are worried I would speak to your clinic, I had 22 eggs so they wouldn't let me have transfer, they said anything over 20 eggs they don't, I know every clinic is different, I was so upset and frustrated but 4 months later I had my FET which worked so I know it was for the best

See what your clinic say in terms of advice for now, hope you feel better soon xx

what can you do when it says file is too large when posting a pic?

todays too early pic

Attachments

• _20161014_100846.jpg
    _20161014_100846.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 20
sorry its gone all blurry from cropping it but there's not a lot to see anyway lol

Here's our baby! 6 weeks today!

Attachments

• 20161013_130539_resized.jpg
    20161013_130539_resized.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member