Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

So I found a website that recommenced when to test after a 3 day transfer or a 5 day transfer and I can expect a possible legitimate BFP starting on Monday!

Here is the web link:

https://www.ivfconnections.com/foru...(2WW)-if-and-When-to-Do-a-Home-Pregnancy-Test

I was trying to figure out when to test with a 3 day so I think I have solved the mystery now! LOL! I am all stocked up on a million different kinds of tests and ready to rock! I have FRER, 10 miu sensitive IC's, pink handled IC's, dollar store tests and walmart tests!!! LOL!!!

Embryo update. So out of my 9 remaining embryos a total of 4 were able to be frozen. Two of those were froze on day 5 and the other 2 were froze on day 6! I was hoping for more but I am happy that I at least have that! I figure if this cycle doesn't work than I can try for 2 FET cycles with the reamining 4, do 2 for each cycle, so that would be it for me. I just hope it doesn't take another FET and that I am prego right now!!!

Thanks again for cheering me on girls! :hugs::flower: Here is my 9 day since trigger IC, very very faint! I am not sure if you can even see it in this pic! So it looks like the trigger is almost out of my system so by tomorrow since it will be day 10 I am thinking the tests shouldbe stark white. So anything after that should be a BFP!! Fingers crossed!!! I woke up with soar boobs, that was a big sign for me when I was pregnant with my twins, so I am hoping that is a good sign!!

9 days IC.jpg

Star-I hope that shadow darkens up!

Ellie-can't wait to see your US pic, it will give me even more hope!

So I wasn't expecting this because after retrieval I felt fine, but increasingly I've had major pain in my abdomen. I don't even recognize my stomach. It's so bloated and it feels so bruised. Pressure when I pee too. I'm waiting on my mom to bring me Tylenol and Gatorade. I am worried about my transfer though, (Monday) I can't imagine anything going up there right now! And advise???

I was very bloated after the retrieval also and I had light red bleeding/spotting with large and small clots! I had to take tylenol also but my cramping was just like AF cramps but it wasn't like severe pain. More like AF type cramps and a bit soar. I felt better in a couple of days though. I was worried about my 3 day transfer since I was spotting and soar, but you should bounce back really fast! My clinic gave me a sheet of signs to look for, you should call them if you have pain in your shoulder, heavy bleeding soaking through a pad really fast etc. Since you said your pain is pretty intense I would suggest you call your clinic and ask for advice. Was your estrogen level super high for your ER? Are you bleeding? Good luck! I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

todays too early pic

I can't tell from the pic, but it is so hard to tell from pics when they are really light like that! Fingers crossed your test gets darker and this is the start of your BFP! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

Here's our baby! 6 weeks today!

Beautiful scan pic! H&H 9 months to you Ellie! :happydance::thumbup::hugs:

It's highly unlikely anything is there wannabe, just felt the need to poas!
Can't wait to see yours emerging now the trigger is mostly out thank you for the link too, going to have a read!

Thanks everyone! Can't wait for Monday wannabe! Our group is super busy!

Wannabe thanks for the link & great news on your frozen embies making it to day 5 & 6, gd luck with testing next week!👍

Star when is your beta? Mine is Monday!

Can't remember the rest of the ladies names on here but wishing you all good luck (inc me lol!)😘

I'm in the middle of my second (and final) round of clomid. If this month doesn't work, we're on track for a November IVF. Fx

Welcome Mara. This is a great thread.

Bad news for me, I have OHSS. I literally look 3 months pregnant and abdominal pain like you wouldn't believe.

Got a prescription for pain. My transfer is cancelled. I am so disappointed. I had such high hopes

I'm spring KBP that's gotta be very hard. I know it was hard to wait another cycle for my FET the first time around and we chose to do that bc of pgs/ pgd testing on our embryos lol. I pray it's a quick cycle for you!

I'm in the middle of my second (and final) round of clomid. If this month dowant work, we're on track for a November IVF. Fx

Welcome to the group! :flower: It's so funny because I was going to suggest you join us girls but you beat me to it! LOL! This is a great group of girls! Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Welcome Mara. This is a great thread.

Bad news for me, I have OHSS. I literally look 3 months pregnant and abdominal pain like you wouldn't believe.

Got a prescription for pain. My transfer is cancelled. I am so disappointed. I had such high hopes

Awwww, Ouch!! I am so sorry to hear that! :hugs::hugs: That sounds painful! I was thinking that could be it when you said how much pain you were in but I was hoping you didn't! 30 eggs is a lot also! I know you were hoping for a fresh cycle but you are better off recovering and giving your body a rest so you are healthy and ready for the transfer! FET cycles have high success rates also and they are so much easier than a full blown IVF! They are a lot easier on your body and meds are cheaper also! You will breeze right through it and think it is a piece of cake compared to what you just went through! :thumbup:I hope you feel better soon! XOXO

Hi mara, good luck with your clomid cycle!

Lexus, I have to do a test at home on Sat 22nd then if positive blood test is either the mon or Tues after
I'm going to test daily from now though, it's too far away!

Kpb, sorry to hear that, I know how you feel, because of Xmas and my long cycles I ended waiting 4 months but I took.it as an opportunity to enjoy.myself after so many.months and probably years of being then started being good again after Xmas
Try and enjoy having a rest and a break from it all
Like wannabe said, fet have higher success rates and who knows, if I hadn't waited, I might not have my little girl today xx

I've just done a cheapie and thought saw that shadow again so dipped in the same urine and have a faint bfp!

So early so very cautious and will see what the next few days bring
Will try and upload pic

Congrats star!

Hi mara! Best of luck with your cycle.

Ellie wonderful pic and a heartbeat too that's awesome.

KBP well a great result on your collection so sorry you have OHSS. Take care and your time for FET will be here before you know it.

Wannabe keep testing! Let's see that bfp

AFM I start stimms tomorrow and have luverin also this cycle to hopefully increase the number of eggs. Here I go again!

Thank you kat, good luck with starting simms

I meant to say I dipped a frer in the same urine!

Kpb, have they given a suggested time for the fet?

Thanks ladies, I am hoping this will be worth the wait, although I feel like all I do was is wait with this whole Ttc journey. However I do want my body ready for the transfer so I'm looking forward to recovery. Hopefully on Monday I will know how many they were able to freeze of the 22 that fertilized.

I'm just watching tv with my dog sipping on gaterade. My husband or sister is going out in a bit to get me chicken noodle soup and saltines. The doc said I need sodium and protein.

10 days since trigger today and a pic of 9 days to 10 days! So I thought the test would be negative today since the trigger only lasts 10 days, or so I have heard! But I swear that the IC this morning is a hint darker instead of lighter??? What do you girls think. It is early to get a BFP, but if I am pregnant with multiples than I wouldn't be surprised if it was showing now! I am starting to get a tiny bit excited! With my first IVF cycle when I was pregnant with my twins my tests never went negative, they just got light and then started getting darker again.

10days.jpg
progression 9 days, the two tests on top, 10 days the bottom two tests

9to10day progression.jpg

@Star, congrats on your BFP! I hope your lines continue to get darker and you go on to have a H&H 9 months! :dust::dust:

@Kat, good luck with STIMS! I hope you get lots of healthy eggs for your ER!!!:dust::dust:

@KBP, I hope you start feeling better soon! Big hugs to you! :hugs: Yes, I remember the waiting and how hard it was b4 my first IVF cycle. I had just had my hyst and lap procedure and I decided to try a round of clomid with IUI, but the RE wouldn't do the IUI for me because they said my follicles weren't stimulated enough. I remember leaving that appointment in tears, balling my eyes out! I just couldn't take it anymore! I decided to do an IVF cycle ASAP after that! I was LTTC for 3 years before my IVF cycle, so I totally get your disappointment and being tired of waiting!!!! :hugs::hugs: I hope time goes by fast for you and that you are starting your FET cycle very soon!!! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->