• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Hey girls been away for a while whilst waiting for an egg share match. Well my recipient from my daughters cycle has come forward and wants to use my eggs again. Hoping we will both be ready to go in sept/October. I should know more end of next week when she's been for her appointment.

In the uk you can do something called egg share for free private treatment. Basically I donate half my eggs from my IVF cycle and that protein pays for my treatment. It's a more ethical way of getting donor eggs. You have to be matched with your recipient like a egg donor would. Similar characteristics ect.

That's great new 4magpies ��

Wow that's really neat! But what if you only got 2 eggs then you'd only have 1 that you'd get to keep?

If you have less than 8 you can either donate them all then have your own fresh cycle FOC or keep them all and pay for your cycle.

3c that's good About your cycles, how long is it until the results?

I'm not sure actually. Last time we got them in 48 hours (were supposed to get them in 24 hours so we could do the transfer but when I got OHSS the lab asked if they could take an extra day). I think it's 24 hrs if you are transferring on Day 5. If you are freezing all it can take a couple of weeks unless you pay a rush fee. I will have to talk to them about that as I have no intention of waiting so long.

Ellie Bean - my FET protocol is a bit different than most but my clinic feels it's perfected it and since I'm 1/1 I can't complain. But it is long. I have to wait for my cycle to start. On CD21 I administer a shot of Lupron Depot. This basically totally represses your hormones and I think lasts like 3 months so you have flexibility as to when to do the FET or can do back to back FETs. Last time I think we waited until day 25 or so after the Lupron Depot to start estrace, then it was another 12 days or so before I came in for my lining check. We don't transfer until lining is >9mm.

24 or 48 hours is really good 3c, lets hope it isn't longer than that for you

Hi girls! Yesterday was CD 1 since AF arrived! Sunday morning I go for my baseline blood work and scan! I won't get the results until Monday morning though when my RE is back in the office! Wish me luck! I am doing a short protocol this time and this is my last frostie, so I really hope this works out! Fingers crossed and wish me luck!!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Good luck to the girls starting to cycle also!!! :dust::dust: Come on BFP's for everyone!!! :dust::dust:

Hi how is everyone?

Af arrived for me yesterday on day 37 which is good for me so now I have had 3 cycles yay!

3c what date are you starting? Not long now for you!

I am glad that your cycles are getting more regular! :thumbup: Good luck!!! :dust::dust:

So I saw the fertility doc the other day. He said that the max we can do is 3 more cycles on letrozole and since it is still working to make me ovulate he would like to do IUI with those 3 cycles. It is significantly cheaper (only $455 including the letrozole) and the doc said it will double our chances. We did get pregnant on letrozole and timed intercourse (ended in early mc) so he is hopeful. If it doesn't work then we still move on to IVF.

So we start on my next cycle which isn't for awhile as I am on cd 7 and I have 35 day cycles.

Has anyone done the iui route without the injectable meds and just did clomid or letrozole?
Good luck with your IUI cycle! :dust::dust: I hope it works for you and you get your BFP! It would be great to be able to save some $$ and not have to go through an intense and expensive IVF cycle.

I was gearing up for an IUI cycle before we did IVF and I just used clomid. I didn't make it to insemination though because they didn't think that I had enough mature follicles on my ovaries, in other words I wasn't going to release many eggs. I was so upset and I remember crying in the car, so for me that was it and I moved right onto IVF. My full history with infertility is summarized in my siggy! Good luck to you though,I am sure you will do great with your IUI cycle since you had success with it before. :dust::dust::thumbup:

Hi girls, mind if I join? :friends:

I had surgery for fibroid removal in May after 2 years of TTC and they discovered moderate endometriosis while they were in there. Now I'm in the uterus healing/waiting period before attempting to TTC again.

I'm on BCP for the summer to help control the endo and fibroid regrowth in the interim, and I'll stop that in mid-Septemer. Then, IVF cycle #1 begins! We're going to do a long cycle and a fresh transfer with egg retrieval in mid-October if all goes well. I can't wait. I am so nervous and so excited and ready to get things moving!

Star, thanks for starting this thread. It was nice to stumble across this and find other women who are also waiting.

The time will fly by, though, I'm sure!

Welcome to the group and good luck to you!!! :flower:
:dust::dust:

I had surgery also to remove a polyp in my uterus and I have stage 2 endo. They removed some of the endo and scar tissue. I also have fibroids but none of them are in a place where they feel they affect my fertility so they are still there.I waited about 2 months after surgery before I did my IVF cycle to have my twins. My full story is in my siggy! I hope you are having a great weekend! Good luck with your future IVF cycle!!! :dust:

Hi lemon!

star, I'm on CD17 and my cycles are pretty much 28ish days now so not too long to go until I start stims. I estimate I'll have my retrieval in early August. Then it's a waiting game to see if any are PGS normal...

Good luck to you for August!! :dust::dust: It will be here before you know it!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! :flower:

Hey girls been away for a while whilst waiting for an egg share match. Well my recipient from my daughters cycle has come forward and wants to use my eggs again. Hoping we will both be ready to go in sept/October. I should know more end of next week when she's been for her appointment.

Good luck with the egg sharing match and with your next cycle! I hope you get your BFP!:dust::dust:

Thanks, wannabeprego! Good luck at your scan today! :flower:

How's everyone doing? I'm impatiently waiting for my period to start, day 25 today probably will start in 9 ish days if it stays similar to my last cycle. So glad we've all got each other to go through this journey.

How's everyone doing? I'm impatiently waiting for my period to start, day 25 today probably will start in 9 ish days if it stays similar to my last cycle. So glad we've all got each other to go through this journey.

I'm doing good hun! Thanks for asking!:hugs::flower: How are you doing? I had my baseline today and I will get the results tomorrow when my RE gets back in the office. The nurse that did my scan said everyting looked good,lining was thin,ovaries looked normal with small follicles, etc. so fingers crossed that my blood work is normal. It should be though since my cycles went back to normal again since my failed chemical FET cycle in March. Tomorrow I should get my medication schedule.

Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I hope your AF comes soon so you can get started! I hope you had a great weekend!

sounds good wannabe, does that mean you start meds today?
lots of luck to you :dust:

ellie, I'm good thank you, I keep debating whether to start on next cycle or the one after but probably the one after as dh is always busy with work in the summer
Hopefully yours wont be long!

hope you're all well, things are getting busy in here now :thumbup:

Thanks for the good luck wishes girls! :hugs:

Well my blood work results were all normal and so was my ultrasound so I got my medication schedule for the next 2 weeks! I go back in for follow up blood work and an ultrasound on Friday the 29th! So if my lining looks good they will get me on the schedule for the transfer the first week of August! Wish me luck! :thumbup:

We tinkered a bit with my cycle in order to make the timing better for us so I start stims on August 1 and retrieval on the 12th. Still no interest in transferring until at least Henry's 1st bday though. :)

We tinkered a bit with my cycle in order to make the timing better for us so I start stims on August 1 and retrieval on the 12th. Still no interest in transferring until at least Henry's 1st bday though. :)

That is great hun! :thumbup: I hope you get lots of healthy eggs that turn into healthy embryos for your transfer! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

You too! I hope that you get the group off to a great start!

Hi all how is everyone?

Wannabe how is your cycles so far?

Hi all how is everyone?

Wannabe how is your cycles so far?

So far so good! Thanks for asking! :hugs: Time is going by fast so I am happy about that! Only one more week to go until my ultrasound and BW next week on Friday. Hopefully my lining will be nice and thick so that I can get on the transfer schedule for the first week of August! :thumbup:

I have been having a fun weekend with DH and my twins! We had some fun playing in the backyard yesterday and we all went to a children's museum today. It has been so hot outside here though! Today it was 99 and so humid! I am not a fan of this heat. I am looking forward to the Fall. It is my favorite season and so pretty!

How are you doing? I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->