• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

I scheduled my BW and my baseline ultrasound for 10:30 this Friday! Fingers crossed that everything comes back good. My lining needs to be at least an 8 or better for me to get on the schedule for the first week of August! :thumbup: Wish me luck! I am hoping that I can go in on Monday of that week so I can get it done sooner than later so I have less days to obsess over everything! LOL!

My first week on the meds went good! Time has been going by fast so I am glad about that. Hopefully this last half will fly by as well!

I hope that everyone's week is off to a great start so far! :flower:

I scheduled my BW and my baseline ultrasound for 10:30 this Friday! Fingers crossed that everything comes back good. My lining needs to be at least an 8 or better for me to get on the schedule for the first week of August! :thumbup: Wish me luck! I am hoping that I can go in on Monday of that week so I can get it done sooner than later so I have less days to obsess over everything! LOL!

My first week on the meds went good! Time has been going by fast so I am glad about that. Hopefully this last half will fly by as well!

I hope that everyone's week is off to a great start so far! :flower: Does anybody else have any new updates?

It really is going quick for you Wannabe, fingers crossed for a nice thick lining Fri!

That's great wannabe! I'm excited for u! I'm still waiting for AF. I've been spotting lightly but no full flow yet hoping by tomorrow it'll start and then I can call and see when my water sono and baseline labs will be.
Star I understand have to do when timing is best for your family even if it's hard to wait!
3chords when does Henry turn 1? Our son turned 1 in May so he'll be 25-26 months old when we'd have our next one if all goes according to plan.

Woohoo we are all getting closer!

My period came on day 33 this cycle. A big improvement from my last cycle which was 60 days. I am still breastfeeding twice a day on only one breast lol. Still unsure when I will stop or if I will stop completely. I really want to do an end of septmeber cycle. Maybe I will stop breastfeeding for my next cycle end of august. I have a month to decide.

That's good news about the shorter cycle 6foot
I'm always pleased with a shorter cycle!

Yay for good cycles! My period started today so my last two cycles were both 34 days. I go next Tues for my water test and labs. Any idea why they won't do the FET with this cycle? They keep telling me they're going to have me wait for my next cycle which is due to start like Aug 30 then transfer won't be until to to end of Sept most likely....

That's great wannabe! I'm excited for u! I'm still waiting for AF. I've been spotting lightly but no full flow yet hoping by tomorrow it'll start and then I can call and see when my water sono and baseline labs will be.
Star I understand have to do when timing is best for your family even if it's hard to wait!
3chords when does Henry turn 1? Our son turned 1 in May so he'll be 25-26 months old when we'd have our next one if all goes according to plan.

Thanks Ellie! :hugs: I hope that your AF arrives soon! Good luck with your sono and labs. I hope everything is normal and your uterus looks good. I had a saline sono and it wasn't that bad. You just feel a little pressure when they fill your uterus with water. It feels kind of like a pap smear when they insert the catheter. They will show you your uterus on ultrasound. I had a polyp in mine and I ended up having to do the one where they put the dye in there so they could confirm and see the polyp. I must admit it was painful when they put the dye into my uterus, I remember yelling in pain,even though it was a short lived discomfort, it was still very unpleasent. :wacko: I ended up having a lap surgery to remove the polyp. the DR also removed scar tissue and I found out that I have stage 2 endo. Fingers crossed that everything looks good with yours!

Woohoo we are all getting closer!

My period came on day 33 this cycle. A big improvement from my last cycle which was 60 days. I am still breastfeeding twice a day on only one breast lol. Still unsure when I will stop or if I will stop completely. I really want to do an end of septmeber cycle. Maybe I will stop breastfeeding for my next cycle end of august. I have a month to decide.
That is great that your cycles are more regular now! Good luck for September if you decide to move forward with that time frame! :dust::dust: I had a really long wacky cycle after my failed chemical FET and it lasted 57 days! :wacko: I was so glad when the cycle after that was about 31 days and back to normal so I know what you mean! :thumbup:

Yay for good cycles! My period started today so my last two cycles were both 34 days. I go next Tues for my water test and labs. Any idea why they won't do the FET with this cycle? They keep telling me they're going to have me wait for my next cycle which is due to start like Aug 30 then transfer won't be until to to end of Sept most likely....

Ellie, with the sono and the timing of when they have to do it, if my memory serves me right since they fill your uterus with saline it isn't safe to do the FET during the same cycle because they wouldn't want to harm the embryo or leave saline in your uterus which I assume could impact implantation. You can always ask your RE why they want you to wait. I am just guessing on why you have to wait though. Good luck for September's cycle! :dust::dust:

AFM, thanks ladies! Ugghhh, yesterday I started to feel sick! :cry: My nose is stuffed up and is starting to run and my throat is starting to feel soar! Ugghh, I just hope I can beat this cold b4 it gets any worse and not give it to the twins or DH! I hope it doesn't mess up my cycle like the first time I tried back in the winter and I had the failed cycle!!! My first cycle was in the winter and it only lasted 18 days b4 AF arrived so I never even made it to transfer that first cycle! Uggghh! I hate being sick!!!! :cry: DH took today off from work to help me out with the twins and I got to take a nap this afternoon, so that was nice and I am feeling better tonight even though I am still blowing my nose.

I talked to a nurse at my RE's office about the transfer schedule and most likely if everything goes good on Friday than I would be able to pick either Wed., Thurs or Friday of next week! I needed a general idea to let DH know with his work schedule. After talking to DH I am thinking we will pick Friday 08/05 for the transfer since that is his normal day off from work and he can't afford to take anymore days off from work right now. Wish me luck! I just hope that day will still be available once my RE gets my lab results this friday!

Oooh next Friday?!! How exciting!! The week will fly by.

Ellie glad af has arrived properly now, what Wannabe said makes sense about why you can't start this cycle hope you're feeling OK with af

Wannabe, nooo bloody colds, I'm stuffed up too and haven't been feeling well, luckily you have to dh to help you out, must be hard when you're not well with the twins, yay for next Friday!

Wannabe, Friday sounds perfect, good luck!

Ellie, I don't know why they are waiting until next cycle for the FET but wannabe's answer sounds reasonable. If you find out its for another reason, let us know!

I will definitely leery you guys know what she says about why having to wait. Ice got a cold too missed work bc I felt so bad. Still not feeling great but getting there. Yay wannabe that's so exciting not too?far away! So in other exciting news my friend from work just recently did a FET and it worked she's got one healthy little baby on the way so I pray all of us will have success too!

That's nice to hear about your friend Ellie

Wannabe did you have a scan today? If so how did it go?

Yes wannabe how'd everything go?

My period has been a bit crazy had a few days of light spring which I didn't count then 2 days of very heavy and now not much at all. Work has been awful today very ready for the weekend!

Everything went great this morning with my BW and ultrasound! My lining is a 10.7 and my BW was normal. It took 2 sticks to get my blood draw though and the girl had to call in reinforcements to get my blood out. At one point I made a joke and told her that I was a vampire and that was why she couldn't get my blood. LOL! Sometimes people have a hard time finding my veins!I got a call from my RE this afternoon when they got the results and I got on the transfer scheduled for next friday morning! So everything worked out great! Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Good luck, great lining!

Ellie, what a pain af is messing about, a least it's arriythough so not long now for you
What do you do for work?

Yay wannabe that's so great! In very excited for us all!

I'm an RN in a doctor's clinic. So I do patient care and all of the paperwork for my Dr's patients' and have to handle all calls that come in. So it's very mentally exhausting lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->