Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Not the best pic as the file was too large and now its blurry but you might see something :dohh:

Attachments

• DSC_3228.JPG
    DSC_3228.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 21
I've just done a cheapie and thought saw that shadow again so dipped in the same urine and have a faint bfp!

So early so very cautious and will see what the next few days bring
Will try and upload pic

That's amazing lady! I see the bfp!

Wannabe that's great fingers crossed your line keeps getting darker!

Haha Thank you Ellie, fingers crossed tomorrows is darker, glad I'm not seeing things!

How are you feeling?

Looks good star! How many days post transfer is this? 4 or 5?

I go in for my lining check tomorrow. For some reason I have had such a pessimistic outlook this cycle...I think it's because everyone around me is getting pregnant and so I feel like I am back to the time a few years ago when this was the case and I was the last of the lot to get a BFP (years later I might add). I know it's a negative thought but I can't shake it!

It's the morning of 4dpt 3c, shouldn't have tested so early really but couldn't help it, scared for the morning now!

I know what you mean, I haven't felt positive at all this cycle and wasn't expecting anything, let alone on yesterdays test! You have every chance of it working though so stay optimistic!
Hope all goes well at lining check tomorrow, when will transfer be if you are ready?

Star and wannabe i can see lines!!

3chords i have been fighting back those thoughts too. I've had failures all year this year, one really bad one. I keep thinking it's over already and i only just started stimms.

Thank you kat

Today's test is a lot clearer, will post a pic later but fingers crossed it carries on

sorry for rubbish pics, have to keep cropping them to fit then they go blurry!
yesterdays 4dp5dt and today 5dp5dt

it's got ,ore colour in real life

hope you are all well

Attachments

• DSC_3237.jpg
    DSC_3237.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_3235.jpg
    DSC_3235.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 7
Looks great, star! Awesome progression in just 24 hrs. Congrats!!

My lining check went great, transfer on Thursday morning.

Thank you 3c! I was quite surprised with the progression too, wasn't expecting that

Great news on lining check and transfer for Thursday, I can't remember, will you test early or wait for otd?

Oh yes that's not trigger def BFP keep testing star congrats :)

hope you are all well

That's so amazing Congrats my dear! Those lines look great! Beta wed?

Congrats star!!

I just got off the phone with one of the nurses at my clinic. I had assumed that my transfer would be put off another month, but the nurse said it will probably be December.

Wtf!!!

I asked if there was any way to do it next month and she said I had to talk to my dr, and that it depends if I do a natural or medicated cycle, and if I have cysts or not.

Seriously? I didn't even want to wait a month and now 2??!!! Does anyone know if you can have a FET the cycle immediately after an IVF cycle where the transfer was canceled because of OHSS?

Kpb, I hope that's not the case for you, I don't know if you can do it the following month, I would have thought you can as long as you are well enough? I hope you get an answer soon, sending hugs

Ellie, otd isn't til next sat and bloods will be the mon or Tues after that to check all levels

star - I will test early for sure. I couldn't handle getting bad news over the phone when I'm unprepared lol. Speaking of which I need to order some tests, I only have 3 SurePredicts left from last time and 2 FRERs I picked up recently. Last time I had a stash of 5 different brands but life was less busy back then...

KBP, I transferred right after OHSS but my FET protocol is about 8 weeks long so it took a couple of months.

11 Days since trigger and 5 days past a 3 day transfer

FMU tests which I thought looked lighter this morning so I tested again in the afternoon and Ithought for sure it would be negative....

11 days trigger.jpg

So here is my Afternoon test with afternoon urine which seemed darker? Do you girls think it looks darker? Do you think this is still trigger or an actual BFP?

11 days trigger afternoon 2.jpg

I had a new pregnancy symptom last night. Right before bed I asked DH if he could smell this horrible smell I was smelling and my eyes started watering and burning. DH said he smelled nothing!!! I thought I was loosing it!! But DH said he was fine. I was like imagining a toxic spill outside seeping through the air!! LOL!!! Well I googled it and a heightened sense of smell is a pregnancy symptom, although I have never experienced anything like that before. Very weird!! Apparently when your estrogen goes up that can happen, so I am hoping that is a good sign. I still have my soar boobs also and that was a big symptom for my pregnancy with the twins.

Congrats star!!

I just got off the phone with one of the nurses at my clinic. I had assumed that my transfer would be put off another month, but the nurse said it will probably be December.

Wtf!!!

I asked if there was any way to do it next month and she said I had to talk to my dr, and that it depends if I do a natural or medicated cycle, and if I have cysts or not.

Seriously? I didn't even want to wait a month and now 2??!!! Does anyone know if you can have a FET the cycle immediately after an IVF cycle where the transfer was canceled because of OHSS?

Awww, I am so sorry hun!! Big hugs to you!:hugs: I hope you don't have to wait and youcan do it next cycle. For my FET they didn't care if I had any cysts because they don't affect anything in a FET. All that matters is your lining on your uterus being thick enough for the transfer from your estrogen you take if you do a medicated cycle. The ovaries aren't part of the FET like they are for IVF so I hope that it won't be an issue. But hopefully you won't have any cysts anyways. Good luck I hope they give you the green light to move forward ASAP! :hugs:

hope you are all well

Congrats hun! That is 110% a BFP!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! :happydance:H&H 9 months you!!! Wonderful progression with those test lines!:happydance::thumbup:

Looks great, star! Awesome progression in just 24 hrs. Congrats!!

My lining check went great, transfer on Thursday morning.

Awesome news!!! :happydance::thumbup: Good luck with Thursday morning!! :dust::dust: I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust:

How many embryos are you transferring again hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->