Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Hi wannabe, thank you!

I'm on my phone so can't see pics very well but hoping it's the start of your bfp and today's will be even darker!

I woke up to a wonderful surprise this morning!!!! My BFP!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am sooooo happy and on cloud 9 today!!!! I never thought it could happen for me again!!! I just pray this is my sticky bean or beans!!!! Keep the sticky baby dust coming and the good luck wishes!!!! :thumbup:

dollar store.jpg

monday dollarstore 12 days trig 6 past transf.jpg

monday FRER 12 days trig 6 past transf.jpg

monday ICs12 days trig 6 past transf.jpg

monday walmart 12 days trig 6 past transf.jpg

KBP how frustrating, I'm afraid I'm totally clueless when it comes to that so can't help. Sending big hugs though.

Wannabe, I would think it would be gone or getting so faint you would need to squint to see it if it was trigger now. My trigger had gone at 2dp5dt. Got everything crossed for you! Keep posting piccies!

3C good luck on Thursday! How many are you having put back?

AFM - had meeting with the nurse today, she was fab! Went through everything with us! AF is due Sat then baseline scan and bloods Monday, to start menapur that evening. Then cetrotide on day 6 of menapur.

All being well EC will be 4th or 7th.

Found out consultant plans to transfer 2 embryos. But has only given us a 20% chance of success

Congrats wannabe!! So excited for you. FX for nice progression. :)

I am transferring only 1 embryo. I don't want to take on twin risk this time. A bit worried about this decision (I've had 2 prior transfers of 2 embryos and each time only 1 took) but hopefully it works and the fact we know that the embryo is chromosomally normal increases the odds by a lot.

I wouldn't worry 3c, I'm sure I have heard and read there isn't much more chance by transferring 2, so excited for you!

My test is darker today, its looking good, I will try and post pic from phone, for some reason doesn't show alot of colour in pic but in real life is very pink!

Emily, glad to hear your appointment went well, will be wishing you luck along the way!

The left is today's, right is yesterdays

Attachments

• _20161017_193126.jpg
    _20161017_193126.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 9
Congrats wannabe and star. Love those lines.

Clinic just called, so after the 22 of 30 eggs that fertilized-only 5 were able to freeze. And they are calling me back tomorrow to tell me if that number stands.

I'm disappointed once again. Seems like such a small number, especially starting with 22 That were fertilized. Am I being unrealistic?

Don't be disappointed that's great Kpb, I had 8 put of 22 so only 3 more and one of those was a day 6, I think your little embryos have done great!

Thank you Emily, it's just annoying the colour isn't showing great unless it's just my phone but never mind!

Thank you to all of you girls for the congrats and well wishes! :hugs: My HCG beta and progesterone check it this Friday on 10/21!! Fingers crossed for great numbers!

The left is today's, right is yesterdays

Congrats again!! Wonderful progression! Everything is looking great! I would love to be bump buddies! When are you due? My due date is July 4th!

Congrats wannabe and star. Love those lines.

Clinic just called, so after the 22 of 30 eggs that fertilized-only 5 were able to freeze. And they are calling me back tomorrow to tell me if that number stands.

I'm disappointed once again. Seems like such a small number, especially starting with 22 That were fertilized. Am I being unrealistic?

Thanks hun! I think those numbers are great! For my first cycle I had a total of 6 six day ambryos, transferred 3 and left 3 frozen which I used in my 2 failed FET cycles. I had 20 eggs that cycle. For this IVF I had 22 eggs, I trans 3 on day 3 and I only have 4 frosties! So I think your 5 sound great! That gives you several FET attempts to try depending on how many you transfer each time! Just remember it only takes one! Good luck and baby dust to you for your FET! I hope you get to move forward with it ASAP! :dust::dust::hugs:

Congrats wannabe!! So excited for you. FX for nice progression. :)

I am transferring only 1 embryo. I don't want to take on twin risk this time. A bit worried about this decision (I've had 2 prior transfers of 2 embryos and each time only 1 took) but hopefully it works and the fact we know that the embryo is chromosomally normal increases the odds by a lot.

Thank you hun!
Good luck! :dust::dust: I hope you get your BFP! :dust:

KBP how frustrating, I'm afraid I'm totally clueless when it comes to that so can't help. Sending big hugs though.

Wannabe, I would think it would be gone or getting so faint you would need to squint to see it if it was trigger now. My trigger had gone at 2dp5dt. Got everything crossed for you! Keep posting piccies!

3C good luck on Thursday! How many are you having put back?

AFM - had meeting with the nurse today, she was fab! Went through everything with us! AF is due Sat then baseline scan and bloods Monday, to start menapur that evening. Then cetrotide on day 6 of menapur.

All being well EC will be 4th or 7th.

Found out consultant plans to transfer 2 embryos. But has only given us a 20% chance of success

That sounds like a great plan! It will be here before you know it! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I wouldn't let your RE gets your hopes down! My RE only gave me a 40% chance of success for my fresh cycle and I ended up with a BFP! :dust::dust::hugs:

Wannabe, I worked out due date will be 29th June, if I got that right!

Hi ladies

Great news from what I've been reading!.

I too have a bfp however my test line is not getting that much darker..Feeling sad & quite teary as went for my beta today & it came back as 56 for 14dp 3dt. 😓

Hospital would prefer it to be over 100 so I have to go back on Wednesday for a repeat to see if it's doubled. Do you think it will? I'm scared but hoping & praying it has, I was reading that many women have started with low betas & go on to delivery healthy babies as opposed to a mc.

Hi ladies

Great news from what I've been reading!.

I too have a bfp however my test line is not getting that much darker..Feeling sad & quite teary as went for my beta today & it came back as 56 for 14dp 3dt. ��

Hospital would prefer it to be over 100 so I have to go back on Wednesday for a repeat to see if it's doubled. Do you think it will? I'm scared but hoping & praying it has, I was reading that many women have started with low betas & go on to delivery healthy babies as opposed to a mc.

How many weeks are you now hun? Your HCG levels are perfectly normal from what I have read and seen for where you are in the pregnancy. Here, check out this chart with HCG levels. Them wanting 100 this early in your pregnancy seems high. Maybe some of the other girls can chime in on what their first HCG levels were?

https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

Fingers crossed that your levels double and you go on to have a H&H 9 months! :hugs::hugs: I think that you should step away from the HPT's for now because you are just going to make yourself nervous. Just go by the blood work hun! Big hugs to you! :hugs:

Hi lexus, with dd my hcg was 87 at 9dp5dt, however clinic said they were happy with anything over 50, I think you will be fine, some numbers are just lower to start but it won't take Lonf to increase

Lexus hang in there, a low beta is not always the end. Google there are plenty of stories of success with low betas to start that turned into a take home baby.

Congrats star and wannabe!

Any more news Ellie?

Emily not long now, till the journey begins.

My first scan and blood are on Thursday. Hopefully there are lots of follies this time. I am not feeling sore like last time though. Trying not to think numbers. But at the end of the day it's mostly aboit numbers.

progression on today's test! :thumbup:They are getting darker! :happydance::happydance:

tuesday FRER 13 days trig 7 past transf number2.jpg

tuesday walmart 13 days trig 7 past transf.jpg

Hey ladies!! I am gearing up for an FET in January, and wanted to pick your all's brains. Are you all doing medicated or natural FETs? Any thoughts on which is preferable? I will be traveling for my FET, so a medicated cycle will give me more certainty on timing. But, I like the idea of doing it natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->