Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Star - yep completely normal for digi. They are usually 2 weeks behind your actual number of weeks pregnant!

Wannabe will go vote now! I'm voting 2 because your trigger never really disappeared before your BFP started!

Congrats on the bfp's ladies they're looking good!.👍
Wannabeprego I'm voting 2!☺

Went for my 2nd beta and it has doubled from 56 (Mon) to 130 today which hspt is happy about. They've given me more meds to continue with & said in 3 to 4 weeks there'll be doing my scan..it's such a long time to wait!🙄😲
Did a hpt using afternoon wee & it was slightly darker than the others..Fx this beanie is a sticky & is getting stronger daily💞

Thanks for your support & encouraging words 🤗

Lexus that's fab news congratulations! Got everything crossed you've got a sticky bean

@lexus, Congrats on great beta numbers! I am so happy for you! :happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months to you! :hugs: Good luck with your upcoming US!

Thanks for voting in my poll girls! :thumbup: It seems like most people are guessing twins! Hmmm, Well time will tell!!! I think DH is going to nervous if it is twins again! Lordy if it was triplets I think we would both pass out! LOL!!!!!

@Emily, that is a good point about my HPT's never going negative from the trigger shot! That is what happened with the twins! My tests never really went negative! Hmmm, now you have me thinking that it could be twins!!! Eeekk!

Are any of you girls due in July? I started a pregnancy group called the July Firecrackers. If anyone wants to join than let me know and I will post the link on here! :thumbup:

Congrats on the bfp's ladies they're looking good!.👍
Wannabeprego I'm voting 2!☺

Went for my 2nd beta and it has doubled from 56 (Mon) to 130 today which hspt is happy about. They've given me more meds to continue with & said in 3 to 4 weeks there'll be doing my scan..it's such a long time to wait!🙄😲
Did a hpt using afternoon wee & it was slightly darker than the others..Fx this beanie is a sticky & is getting stronger daily💞

Thanks for your support & encouraging words 🤗

That's fantastic congrats my dear!

congrats lexus! So happy for you to have gotten the good news.

wannabe, do you remember what your beta was with the twins?

congrats lexus! So happy for you to have gotten the good news.

wannabe, do you remember what your beta was with the twins?

Yes, My HCG bloods at 4 weeks were 203 and at 4 weeks and 2 days it was 365. At 6 weeks and 2 days my HCG bloods were nice and high at 22,461.

Wannabe & Lexus, congrats ladies! Hope I didn't miss others!

So, had my lap and d&c today, and feeling surprisingly well. Just a little groggy and aware of the soreness.
Not sure if I mentioned in my last post that I have an appointment on the first to sign consents, get my treatment plan and get educated on the meds.

Anyone care to educate me on what happens next? Do they line up your ivf cycle with your monthly cycle?

Also, if you have a choice, would you do a fresh cycle or FET, and what are the different criteria you base the decision on?

Lastly, a little concern - my work informed everyone in the company that if you live in my state, you will need to change insurance carriers in 2017. Supposedly the coverage is the same between both plans ppo and both plans epo, and the same coverage level is being offered for infertility benefits. My concern is what if I do egg retrieval in the next month or so and then need to do an FET in January with the new carrier??? Both plans don't require referrals and only need the doctor to call for preapproval prior to ivf. anyone with experience or advice? My infertility nurse patients advocate told me o should have nothing to worry about...

Hi cookie, hope you are still feeling OK, with clinic they waited til I said I was ready to start as I was doing a fet then I had my meds already at home which had been delivered, called them on day 1 of my cycle and went in for baseline scan that day or the next

I have only done fets, first cycle I had to freeze all due to ohss and then this cycle was an fet from the embryos I had frozen 2 years ago
My clinic does both but feels fets are more successful but then this could because you are having a blast transferred
They also said, as they do a lot of research at my clinic and trials, that at some point they could only do fets
There are obviously success from both though and everyone and every clinic is different

I can't help with the insurance, sorry

Wannabe, I'm 29th June but can I still join haha
Dd was 2 weeks late so if all.goes well with this one I could legally be in it anyway ;)

Wannabe & Lexus, congrats ladies! Hope I didn't miss others!

So, had my lap and d&c today, and feeling surprisingly well. Just a little groggy and aware of the soreness.
Not sure if I mentioned in my last post that I have an appointment on the first to sign consents, get my treatment plan and get educated on the meds.

Anyone care to educate me on what happens next? Do they line up your ivf cycle with your monthly cycle?

Also, if you have a choice, would you do a fresh cycle or FET, and what are the different criteria you base the decision on?

Lastly, a little concern - my work informed everyone in the company that if you live in my state, you will need to change insurance carriers in 2017. Supposedly the coverage is the same between both plans ppo and both plans epo, and the same coverage level is being offered for infertility benefits. My concern is what if I do egg retrieval in the next month or so and then need to do an FET in January with the new carrier??? Both plans don't require referrals and only need the doctor to call for preapproval prior to ivf. anyone with experience or advice? My infertility nurse patients advocate told me o should have nothing to worry about...

I'm glad you're feeling ok! With mine I think I called day 1 of cycle and then they gave me my calender of when to come up for labs when to start injections and then when to come in for follicle checks. After retrieval i called day 1 of cycle started Estrace day 2 then went in between days 10-14 I think then once lining was good they gave me Date to start progesterone shots and on day 5 of the progesterone shots I had FET.

I've never had a fresh transfer bc we did pgs/pgd testing on our embryos.

Also every ins is different but if they're telling you that there's no change in the infertility coverage then I think you'll be ok dear.

We're headed to Omaha to the RE'S office for second US! Will post pic later!

Baby looked great got to hear heartbeat. Heart rate was 145. ♡♡♡♡

Attachments

• 20161020_080955_resized.jpg
    20161020_080955_resized.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
Hi cookie, hope you are still feeling OK, with clinic they waited til I said I was ready to start as I was doing a fet then I had my meds already at home which had been delivered, called them on day 1 of my cycle and went in for baseline scan that day or the next

I have only done fets, first cycle I had to freeze all due to ohss and then this cycle was an fet from the embryos I had frozen 2 years ago
My clinic does both but feels fets are more successful but then this could because you are having a blast transferred
They also said, as they do a lot of research at my clinic and trials, that at some point they could only do fets
There are obviously success from both though and everyone and every clinic is different

I can't help with the insurance, sorry

Wannabe, I'm 29th June but can I still join haha
Dd was 2 weeks late so if all.goes well with this one I could legally be in it anyway ;)

Yes, you should join me anyways! I will change the title of the group to late June and July so if any of you girls are due in June you can join me on there!!! I hate to loose touch with any of you girls well we go through our pregnancy journeys!!! :thumbup:

Here is the link to the thread!!! Just pop on there and say hello!! So far I only have one other girl but it is early still soit should start to pick up soon! LOL!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-july-firecrackers-group-due-july-2017-a.html

@Cookie, I hope that you are having a comfortable,pain free and speedy recovery! :hugs: I remember when I had my surgery the recovery wasn't that bad!!! :hugs: Some quick advice for you. If you can do a fresh cycle than you should go for it! Usually the only reason why people don't do a fresh transfer is if there is OHSS so than they have to wait for a FET. But believe me it is easier if you can do the transfer during your fresh cycle and avoid the wait, more meds and another cycle!!! Also if it doesn't work than you still have frozen to do a FETin the future, but fingers crossed you won't need to and you get your BFP!

My clinic had me call them on CD1 when I got my period and than I went in for baseline BW and US, once that is okay than they will give you your medication schedule/instructions!! You will do stim meds for a while and than they usually monitor you every other day to watch your follicles grow very close. Once they are big enough usually between 15 to 20 in size than they have you trigger 2 days before ER!!! I hope this helps!! Good luck to you!! :dust::dust:

I am self pay so I don't know much about insurance, sorry !!! Call your health insurance plan and have them explain the infertility coverage in the new year, and sometimes they can send you a benefits booklet with detailed plan information also!! They probably have a website that you can look at information as well, so call and ask for more info!!!

I tested with a clearblue as didn't realise it was with the digital, it isnt very dark though but is that because it is a blue dye? I've got a pic cropped again so will fit so not great and I've taken the pic 8 hours after taking the test so it has gone a little bit lighter
Wish I hadn't done it as I've got nothing to compare it to!

Here's the pic x

Attachments

• _20161020_173904.jpg
    _20161020_173904.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member