Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Dogmummy, sorry I have only done 1 short protocol
Keep us posted though on what you decide xx

@Star,Good luck with your upcoming BW! I hope you get great numbers! :dust::dust:

@DogMommy, I never used birth control for any of my cycles, so I don't have any experience with it. I did a long lupron protocol with my first IVF cycle and than a short protocol with cetrotide for my second IVF and I had better results with my second cycle. But there are so many different factors, it is hard to know why one was better than the other for me. If your BW levels were normal and your fertility is okay, than there is no reason to think you won't respond well. The clinic can adjust your meds if they need to if you aren't responding the way you want to during your cycle! good luck! :dust::dust:

Wannabe - fab numbers!! When's your scan?

Star - good luck with you bw!

Ellie - so exiting seeing a good heartbeat!!

AFM - waiting for AF again!! I've got baseline bloods and scan on Monday but they will be cancelled if AF doesn't show over the weekend! Everything crossed, been wearing white knickers n got clean bedsheet on!! Come on!!

My FSH is high my RE likes it under 10 and it's 13. So he doesn't recommend bcp but if I do bcp it will speed up retrieval date but I don't think ill do that. It seems like most people have more eggs on a short cycle so I'm going to stick with the short protocol. How AF will fall I won't start now stimms until December bc AF missed it for his November group. So fingers crossed I see all BFPs in this thread while I wait!

Star when will you get your BETA? I have everything crossed for you.

Emily I hope AF shows so you can get started! I'll be a month behind you so please share so I know what I'm in for!

Emily, hoping af arrives this weekend for you!

Dogmummy, I think you have made the right choice there and we will wait with you! Otd is today so as a Saturday bloods were going to be Monday but I changed to Tuesday as have to call clinic first mon am with hpt result from today and then would be too much of a rush for me to get there

Great number Wannabe!

XxEmilyxx haha white knickers surely that will bring on AF.

Well my scan today i got a different story from Thurs. the nurse said two have grown and one still leading. The other six still less than 10mm so she said probably two this cycle. I am bummed. Hopefully the others catch up or I'll be devo at EC. All that for two, will break mine and DH hearts once again. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies xx

Keep the faith, my friend has 2 children from ivf, her first she had one egg which is now her LG, she was told not to expect it to work
Anyway you never know what will happen at ec xx

Kat - it only takes one. We have no embies frozen from having DD. She wasn't even a very good embie!!! Beg to differ now like!

Still no sign off AF. I'm gutted. Just can't see it arriving over weekend. No spotting or cramps or anything

Only takes one Kat! Quality over quantity :) fingers crossed for you!

Emily I'm sorry AF is being stubborn. What happens if she's late?

That's exciting just a few more days star. Can't wait to hear your nice high number!

Dogmommy - if she's late I can't start Monday will have to wait till weds. Which doesn't seem that long but I've sorted my shifts out to have Monday off now!

Emily I totally understand. It's hard to work and have to do bw and ultrasounds on certain days and have to be done before a certain time.

@Emily, Fingers crossed that your AF shows up soon so you can get the ball rolling! Good luck! :dust:

@Kat F, all it takes is on healthy embryo to get your BFP!!! I am keeping everything crossed for you!! I hope your eggs are mature, and fertilize so you have the 2 to get your BFP with!!! Good luck!! :dust::dust:

So I've had pink with tiny bits of red. Don't know how heavy AF needs to be before they will start. I'm hoping AF really gets going overnight.

I think you will get full flow overnight Emily.

So my EC is on Thursday and at this stage it looks like there may be three eggs that will be mature. Some other little ones but hopefully the three will make it past fertilisation

Hi Ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining the thread. Some of you may remember me from other threads. I went through ivf in August but got hospitalised with ohss so they had to cancel the transfer. I'm now doing my FET with the 1embryo we have in the freezer (best quality) and my transfer date is 2nd November.

From your experiences, after transfer did you continue life like normal? Just trying to think about what is best as this is my one shot out of the whole process.

Thanks in advance for any replies and congrats to those who are now pregnant...you are a hope for us all. To those in the process; I wish you all the best on your journeys.

Good luck goforit. Glad they got some good ones for your transfer. After my transfers I usually try and take it easy not too much vigorous exercise etc. Look after yourself as growing a baby is really hard work

I continued with life as normal each time. :) I did take the whole transfer day off work.

4dp5dt and BFN for me. I know it's early but I've had a keen sense this wasn't going to work this time so in that sense not surprised. I did have a BFP with Henry by now.

Thinking of you 3chords and it's still early for me it was 8dp3dt befor bfp and he's 5 now :)

Thank you. :)

I just have had absolutely no symptoms - again, I know that is normal for most women but I've had 3 pregnancies so I know what is normal for me. I always, always get pretty pronounced uterine cramping. I had it the day of transfer and the day after but not since. That's sort of the biggie for me, if it's not there, I am almost certain it's a BFN. I used to be able to tell by changes in my breasts/nipples but since breastfeeding Henry those look so different that I don't think I can use it as a sign anymore lol.

Hi Ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining the thread. Some of you may remember me from other threads. I went through ivf in August but got hospitalised with ohss so they had to cancel the transfer. I'm now doing my FET with the 1embryo we have in the freezer (best quality) and my transfer date is 2nd November.

From your experiences, after transfer did you continue life like normal? Just trying to think about what is best as this is my one shot out of the whole process.

Thanks in advance for any replies and congrats to those who are now pregnant...you are a hope for us all. To those in the process; I wish you all the best on your journeys.

I did 2 days of bedrest after both of my FET's. I have an almost 18 month old son from the first one and I'm 7 weeks 3 days pregnant from our second FET. I highly recommend it. My RE'S office says strict bedrest for at least 24 hours after transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->