Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

OMG Guys!! So many bfps I have missed. Congrats Star, Wanabe, and Lexus!!!!! So happy for you girls.

Wannabe I vote 1 :)

Sorry you have to wait KBP. 8 is a great number. Hope you're feeling better. My cousin was hospitalized for alomst a month after she developed OHSS which was really scary.

Ellie - your scans are beautiful. So exciting.

AFM I am currently on day 7 of lupron and hating it haha. Counting down the days until transfer on Nov.15. The long lurpon protocol really sucks.

Congrats star, wannabe, and Lexus!! So nice to see such positive things happening in this thread. Wannabe I'm going with twins!

Kbp I'm so sorry you have to wait, it feels like it's always a waiting game. One of the clinics I looked into had higher success with FET.

Cookie I hope you are recovering well!! The way my nurse explained it for insurance... that a retrevial is a certain charge then a transfer is a completely different charge so it wouldn't matter if it's fresh or frozen. It would depend if I switched insurance companies if I had frozen embryos I would have to make sure it would cover a transfer. Not sure if that helps at all!

I signed all my consent papers and thought we were good to go. Hysterosonogram looked great. But nurse said that dr is only taking patients that start AF by Oct 23rd. I don't expect AF until Oct 31st. But as long as my next AF is before Dec 7th then ill be with that group. Unless I want to take my chances with birth control and do the long protocol. But the nurse said the birth control might suppress me too much and I might not respond to stimulation. Has anyone on long protocol have trouble with stimulation?

I hate blue dye tests, stay away from them star!

My embie is onboard. Super easy transfer, no cramping at all and now we wait. My clinic won't test until 13 days post 5dt which is patently absurd. I may try and sneak in an earlier test from my GP. Will POAS in 4 or 5 days.

Great pic Ellie!

AF started today and my RE wants to do a natural FET this cycle-probably around the 10th of November. Thrilled I don't have to wait any longer than that and even more thrilled I won't be on any medication! They say FET have a slightly better success rate than fresh, im not sure how natural compares to medicated FET as far as success rates but I'm glad I'm doing natural. :)

Great news 6foot and Kpb!

3c glad transfer went so well, cannot wait for your tests, that wait would be crazy! My blood test is 14 days after transfer, but thinks that's cos otd is a sat and I would rather go Tuesday than Monday as easier for me
Lots of luck!

Thanks everyone! Wannabe maybe make it a June and July due date group then we can all be together! :)

Congrats on being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) 3chords!

That's fantastic KBP! I've only ever done FET'S and we're 2 for 2 so I think a FET is great!

Thanks everyone! Wannabe maybe make it a June and July due date group then we can all be together! :)

That's fantastic KBP! I've only ever done FET'S and we're 2 for 2 so I think a FET is great!

Yes, that is exactly what I did! When is your due date? Feel free to join us!!! :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-firecrackers-group-due-june-july-2017-a.html

Unless I want to take my chances with birth control and do the long protocol. But the nurse said the birth control might suppress me too much and I might not respond to stimulation. Has anyone on long protocol have trouble with stimulation?

I am curious to know this too - I've never taken BCP, and am hypo everything (thyroid, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, etc.) I am worried that the BCP will suppress me too much, too.

@3C, Congrats on being PUPO! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust your way!!! :dust::dust: I hope you get your BFP!!!! Please share your HPT's with us when you start testing!!! :thumbup:

@KBP, thats great hun! Good luck for your FET cycle! I have everything crossed for you!! Lots of good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

Great pic Ellie! 145 is a good strong heartbeat.

KBP that's not so long to wait you must be relieved.

AFM i had my first scan yesterday about 9 follies. That's a good result for me. Another scan tomorrow.

Yes, that is exactly what I did! When is your due date? Feel free to join us!!! :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-firecrackers-group-due-june-july-2017-a.html

Due date is June 9 2017 :)

Hi everyone! Starting my first round of IVF tomorrow. Took my first steroid pill this AM and will do my first injections tomorrow AM. Excited!

Unless I want to take my chances with birth control and do the long protocol. But the nurse said the birth control might suppress me too much and I might not respond to stimulation. Has anyone on long protocol have trouble with stimulation?

I did with my first IVF cycle. Did the long protocol and retrieved 11 eggs (though my AFC was always 16-18ish at that time). Did my second cycle 7 months later, short protocol, now we did up one of my meds a bit but everything else was the same and I had 20 eggs retrieved.

The thing is you never really know if you'll be one of the women who is oversuppressed until you actually try to compare the two types of cycles (unfortunately).

Due date is June 9 2017 :)

Ok, I did and i will add you in a bit!! Make sure you stop in to introduce yourself and say hi!!! :thumbup:

Great pic Ellie! 145 is a good strong heartbeat.

KBP that's not so long to wait you must be relieved.

AFM i had my first scan yesterday about 9 follies. That's a good result for me. Another scan tomorrow.

Congrats in a great scan! Good luck,I hope you get lots of healthy eggs!! :dust::dust:

Hi everyone! Starting my first round of IVF tomorrow. Took my first steroid pill this AM and will do my first injections tomorrow AM. Excited!

Welcome to the group and lots of sticky baby dust/ good luck to you! :dust::dust:

Welcome-To-The-Group-Glitter.gif

My HCG is 189.8!!!!!!!! Progesteone is about 60 at 3 weeks and 6 days!!!! OMG girls!!! I think it is twins again!!! My first beta with the twins was a few days later and was 203, so this is high!!! OMG!!! My DH is going to pass out when I tell him these numbers!!!!!:wacko::happydance::happydance::happydance:

3chords that's good to know. Thank you!

Wannabe that's a great number! Congrats.

Good luck citts!

Welcome citt and good luck with your cycle

Wannabe, fab numbers! I'm.scared for mine, I don't know why, just such a worrier, wish me luck for Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->