Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

I continued with life as normal each time. :) I did take the whole transfer day off work.

4dp5dt and BFN for me. I know it's early but I've had a keen sense this wasn't going to work this time so in that sense not surprised. I did have a BFP with Henry by now.

Is still super early I had bfn a 4dp5dt and the absolute faintest bfp at 5dp5dt and a much better line at 6dp5dt so don't count yourself out my dear.

Hang in there 3chord. Maybe this one is just shy and the cramps might come later. I hate the waiting game

13 days past a 3 day transfer...

BW results are as follows from this morning!
-HCG: 645.3
-estrogen: 1,784.12
-progesterone: in the 60's

Everything looks great!!! :happydance::happydance::thumbup: I am really glad because I was starting to get paranoid since I didn't have many symptoms today, so of course I took some
HPT's before I got my BW results back this afternoon! All of my tests have lines that are as dark as the control line today!! :thumbup:

Monday 13 days past transfer all tests.jpg

So the RE wants me to go in for a US next wednesday 11/02 for US and BW again!! So Looks like we will find out how many babies I am cooking a lot sooner than I originally thought!!! LOL!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am really excited about finding out, but the nurse warned me that I might not see heart beats yet since it is still early. In a way I am gladI will find out how many, but in other ways I think I would rather wait until at least 6 weeks and see heart beat so I don't get worried if I don't see the heart beat yet, it will just make me worry and obsess until the next US probably!!! :wacko::dohh:

I think you will get full flow overnight Emily.

So my EC is on Thursday and at this stage it looks like there may be three eggs that will be mature. Some other little ones but hopefully the three will make it past fertilisation

Good luck for Thursday! I hope that all 3 fertilize okay! Maybe you can do a 3 day transfer since you have have a limited amount of eggs to work with, in case they don't all make it to day 5? It might be worth asking your RE about that option. The 3 day transfer worked really good for me! I actually researched the 2 different options and the pregnancy rates are actually the same with 3 vrs 5. Well soemthing to think about. Good luck though!! I hope they are all healthy and make it to day 5!! Fingers crossed :dust::dust:

Hi Ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining the thread. Some of you may remember me from other threads. I went through ivf in August but got hospitalised with ohss so they had to cancel the transfer. I'm now doing my FET with the 1embryo we have in the freezer (best quality) and my transfer date is 2nd November.

From your experiences, after transfer did you continue life like normal? Just trying to think about what is best as this is my one shot out of the whole process.

Thanks in advance for any replies and congrats to those who are now pregnant...you are a hope for us all. To those in the process; I wish you all the best on your journeys.

Welcome to the group!!:flower: Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you for the FET!!! I hope you get a BFP!!!! :dust::dust:

I didn't have bed rest for my FET's. I just took it easy. No high impact workouts, no running or jumping!! Just treat your body like it is pregnant and eat healthy etc.

I continued with life as normal each time. :) I did take the whole transfer day off work.

4dp5dt and BFN for me. I know it's early but I've had a keen sense this wasn't going to work this time so in that sense not surprised. I did have a BFP with Henry by now.

Fingers crossed and good luck to you!!
yes, it is still really early hun!!! I know you aren't feeling positive about this cycle but just hang in there!! You still have time to get a BFP!! I really hope you are wrong and you are pregnant!!! :dust::dust:

Welcome goingforit hope you have a lucky cycle, keep us posted

Kat hope ec goes well Thursday and transfer is soon to follow

Emily, did af arrive?

Can't remember who mentioned what to do on day of transfer but I just took it easy for a few days have a 10 month old so that didn't last long and I didn't do bed rest, just stayed away from things like hoovering

Wannabe great numbers! I haven't tested anymore, DH would go mad Haha but bloods tomorrow

3c like the others said it is still early and I haven't had as much cramping this time as I did with madeleine, I'm still feeling positive for you xx

3c - it's still early, got everything crossed for you.

Wannabe - so exiting that you find out soon

AFM- still no AF. Hopefully will start tomorrow because I have another appointment on weds

That's great wannabe! Very happy for you! Can't wait to find out how many you've got in there! :)

Ok having issues finding the June&July pregnancy group you created wannabe....where is it at? Lol thanks! :)

Thanks for the congrats girls!! You ladies are all so sweet! :hugs:

Ok having issues finding the June&July pregnancy group you created wannabe....where is it at? Lol thanks! :)

LOL!!! I hid it!! LOL! Just kidding!! :haha:

Here is the link!!! :thumbup: I already added your name and due date to the first post!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-firecrackers-group-due-june-july-2017-a.html

@star, good luck with your BW tomorrow!!! :dust::dust: I hope you get great numbers! :dust:

Wannabe great numbers and an early scan is good just to make sure it is all in check.

I usually have 3dt so if I get that far it will be another 3dt for me for sure. I just hope I get that far.. don't know why I'm not getting many eggs anymore. My dr says it's because I'm getting older! Bleah..

Hi battery on phone going so just a quick check in to say hcg 342, phew will read more and write later but hope you are all OK x

star, that's fabulous!! Way to go!

wannabe, sure looks like (at least) twins in there. Can't wait to find out how many. :)

I am still with a BFN here. Thought I saw something on FRER this morning but nothing at lunch. Pretty ready to pack it in this cycle TBH. Had a long conversation with DH last night, we decided we'd roll right into the next FET and that will use up our last PGS tested embryo. After that we're willing to do one more fresh cycle + PGS asap in 2017 and then whatever happens, we are ready to move on. Truthfully we've spent too many years on TTCing, and I am more than ready to get on with the rest of my life.

@Star, those are awesome numbers!!! :happydance::happydance: I am so glad that you were worried for no reason!!! Congrats again!! H&H 9 months to you!

@3chords, I am sorry about the BFN!!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs: I am still holding out hope that your BFP is coming and your squinter you thought you saw was the start of your BFP!!! Good luck to you!! :dust::dust:

3chords I had that convo the othet day too. I would rather be planning a holiday but for the last 2 years it's been planning the next ivf. Hate it. Hang in there. Hope it's a surprise bfp after all x

3c, maybe if you thought you saw something on a frer it was there but just not dark enough yet?

Thank you all, it's a relief to know so far so good x

Hi ladies. So today hasn't quite gone to plan. My Fsh is 16. We've decided to go ahead with the cycle though because there's a risk that my endometriosis might get worse in the mean time and affect my IVF.

The consultant was happy to go ahead with the treatment but wanted me to know that my ovaries might not respond as well to the drugs as they would if my fsh was lower. I'm taking 375u of menopur.

Has anyone else had a high fsh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->