Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Yay citts! So happy, can we see more pics? I'm always obsessed with pics Haha
Thanks Star!! Here is: https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii615/citts733/IMG_2033-6_zpsukqfswht.jpg

Tomorrow is my last day of stimming, trigger Monday and then egg retrieval on Wednesday! Nervous and excited.

Good luck to you Mara!:thumbup:

Wowhooo citts l! That's what we like to see.

When did you start testing Citts?

My beta is the 22"1st, 9 days after transfer-but I plan to test before!

Hi ladies,

I have some sad news on my pregnancy.

Today I should be 8 weeks 3 days, I went in for an extra scan due to more spotting & cramping over the weekend and unfortunately was informed that my little embryo was no longer visable (last week they were but with no heartbeat seen.) 😢😢😭😭

They explained its called a missed miscarriage and I'll have to arrange to have the remaining pregnancy tissue removed.😢😢😭

I so sad & devastated as this could be one of my last chances of having a baby. I'm in my 40's, we self funded this IVF cycle (money is tight & it took ages to save for this cycle) & with no spare frosties to try again with.

I hope my post does not bring down the positivity of this thread but the opposite, keep supporting each other & hopefully in the near future I be able to join in again with good news.

I wish each of you a happy & healthy 9 months with lots of sticky baby dust.💓

@Lexus, I am so very sorry for your loss!!! Big huge hugs to you hun!!! :hugs::hugs: You are in my thoughts and prayers!!! :hugs::hugs:

@Citts, great lines and progression! :dust::dust:

@KBP, Good luck hun! I hope you get a BFP! :dust::dust:

Wowhooo citts l! That's what we like to see.

When did you start testing Citts?

My beta is the 22"1st, 9 days after transfer-but I plan to test before!

KBP, I made the mistake of testing at 4dp5dt and wish I hadn't! I tested again at 6dp5dt and got a faint line on an Wondfo and a clearer faint line on a FRER. Wait as long as you can!

Hi ladies,

I have some sad news on my pregnancy.

Today I should be 8 weeks 3 days, I went in for an extra scan due to more spotting & cramping over the weekend and unfortunately was informed that my little embryo was no longer visable (last week they were but with no heartbeat seen.) 😢😢😭😭

They explained its called a missed miscarriage and I'll have to arrange to have the remaining pregnancy tissue removed.😢😢😭

I so sad & devastated as this could be one of my last chances of having a baby. I'm in my 40's, we self funded this IVF cycle (money is tight & it took ages to save for this cycle) & with no spare frosties to try again with.

I hope my post does not bring down the positivity of this thread but the opposite, keep supporting each other & hopefully in the near future I be able to join in again with good news.

I wish each of you a happy & healthy 9 months with lots of sticky baby dust.💓

Oh Lexus, my heart breaks for you. I am so, so sorry for your loss. Will be thinking of you and praying for your peace and comfort.

Oh no Lexus. I'm so sorry, this is so heartbreaking. You all are in my thoughts.

Lexus I'm so sorry to hear your news...heartbroken for you. Sending you a massive hug... I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better but I will be thinking of you at this difficult time.

Citts...lovely lines...we are so close!

My official test date for the clinic was today and I've been booked in for an early scan in 3weeks. Monday 5th December.

Lexus-So deeply sorry, my heart breaks for you. I know there's not much anyone can say, but I am thinking of you and wishing you peace during this time.

So sorry lexus, we are all thinking of you, I hope this isn't the end of trying for you, you're a strong lady and I am sending big big hugs your way xxx

Trying to catch up here...

Goingforit-mother in laws! Uh! Let it go in one ear and out the other

Citts-hoping that line darkens!!

Ellie, Star, Wannabe, how are you all feeling?

I had a blastocyst transferred yesterday morning. Went perfectly smooth-looked like a shooting star up on the screen. Very exciting. I'm really hopeful 🤗

Hi! I'm feeling pretty good nauseous off and on bit could definitely be worse.

I'm delayed one day for my egg retrieval. They want to stim me one more day, and then trigger. So instead of Wednesday, I'll go in for retrieval on Thursday (unless something changes).

I have 27 follicles, but only half are at a good size as of this morning. The dr thinks that one more day will help get a few more to grow...plus something in my bloodwork was low (estrogen was fine...it was something else). So one more day it is... :coffee:

Hi ladies, sad news from me too, scan today didn't show a baby just the pregnancy sac, she said an early miscarriage so waiting for nature to takes its course or may have to be removed if it doesn't happen naturally
Doesn't feel real, devastated

Will still be rooting for you all xx

I'm so so sorry Star. Thinking and praying for you hard.

I got my first beta back (9dp5dt). I'm at 202. Will go back on Thursday for a repeat. You'd think a positive test is the end of the suspense, but it turns out it's only the beginning. :wacko:

Thanks for your kind words ladies.

Oh Star I'm so sorry you are experiencing this hurt & pain as well, praying for us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->