Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Lexus, I'm so sorry. It is just awful and so hard. I went through a missed miscarriage a couple of years ago and it was really the worst. I hope that all goes well with the procedure and you are on the mend soon, at least physically. Will be thinking of you.

wannabe, congrats on twins again! Man you are gonna be one busy momma! Hats off to you. :)

I ended up with a chemical last transfer. Beta went up to 50ish (I don't know exactly since we stopped doing blood draws and testing around 11dp5dt). Withdrew progesterone and bled pretty soon and beta came right down to <5 so we could proceed again immediately. I've been super busy as I went back to work last week and that's made the time pass. I have my lining check on Friday and will transfer the following Friday if all is well. We will be transferring two - one PGS normal and one which did not have enough DNA to conclusively say whether normal or not. My fingers and toes are all crossed for a BFP of a singleton. Was really tough to make this decision to transfer 2 but in the end that's what we have left from our August cycle and if it doesn't work we will do one more fresh cycle in Jan/Feb and then move on with our lives.

Star I am so truly sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you at this difficult time. Big hugs.

Thinking of you Star and wishing you comfort.

I have never empathized more than with all of you ladies, and all others ttc. It's a hard road for sure. The fact that conceiving is so easy for some couples and so hard for others makes me question life on a much deeper level. I try to make sense of it and come up with nothing. My heart truly aches for all of you ladies who have had a hard time and have received sad news. Even when I read signatures on BNB, I think to myself wow, they have been through SO much, it isn't fair. I just hope that everyone feeling down and hopeless right now finds some comfort and hope that this isn't the end of your journey.

3dp5dt-no symptoms here

star, I just saw your post. I am so sorry my dear. :( I had such a good feeling for you this cycle and I know that you must be devastated. Have lots of little snuggles with your baby girl tonight.

Star and Lexus I'm so sorry thinking of you ladies during this sad time. 3chords I'm sorry for your loss but I'm glad you're able to jump right back into it with a positive attitude.

I got my first beta back (9dp5dt). I'm at 202. Will go back on Thursday for a repeat. You'd think a positive test is the end of the suspense, but it turns out it's only the beginning. :wacko:

Congrats on a great first beta! :happydance::thumbup: Did you transfer more than one embryo? If so it could be twins! That is close to what my first beta was!! :dust::dust:

Hi ladies, sad news from me too, scan today didn't show a baby just the pregnancy sac, she said an early miscarriage so waiting for nature to takes its course or may have to be removed if it doesn't happen naturally
Doesn't feel real, devastated

Will still be rooting for you all xx

Oh no honey!!! I am so very sorry to hear this!!! I am so very sorry for your loss!!! Big huge hugs to you!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: My heart is broken for you!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs::hugs:

I'm delayed one day for my egg retrieval. They want to stim me one more day, and then trigger. So instead of Wednesday, I'll go in for retrieval on Thursday (unless something changes).

I have 27 follicles, but only half are at a good size as of this morning. The dr thinks that one more day will help get a few more to grow...plus something in my bloodwork was low (estrogen was fine...it was something else). So one more day it is... :coffee:

Sorry for the delay! I hope you get lots of healthy eggs that are mature for your ER! good luck and sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

Lexus, I'm so sorry. It is just awful and so hard. I went through a missed miscarriage a couple of years ago and it was really the worst. I hope that all goes well with the procedure and you are on the mend soon, at least physically. Will be thinking of you.

wannabe, congrats on twins again! Man you are gonna be one busy momma! Hats off to you. :)

I ended up with a chemical last transfer. Beta went up to 50ish (I don't know exactly since we stopped doing blood draws and testing around 11dp5dt). Withdrew progesterone and bled pretty soon and beta came right down to <5 so we could proceed again immediately. I've been super busy as I went back to work last week and that's made the time pass. I have my lining check on Friday and will transfer the following Friday if all is well. We will be transferring two - one PGS normal and one which did not have enough DNA to conclusively say whether normal or not. My fingers and toes are all crossed for a BFP of a singleton. Was really tough to make this decision to transfer 2 but in the end that's what we have left from our August cycle and if it doesn't work we will do one more fresh cycle in Jan/Feb and then move on with our lives.

I am so sorry about your chemical last cycle! :hugs: I had one for my first failed FET cycle and I remember how hard it was to get your hopes up for them to only come crashing back down again as fast as it all started!:hugs: Good luck with your transfer! I hope you get a BFP! :dust::dust:

Thanks for the congrats! However at my last US the second twin looked like it might be an empty sac. I have a follow up US this Friday to take another look with a better US machine so I am hoping and praying the second twin has a healthy heart beat and is still growing! Wish me luck for Friday.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will look better this Friday, but I know that you must be so worried. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you all

3c I am sorry to hear of your chemical, praying for your bfp this cycle, I'll be keeping an eye on you all!

I just want this next part over, it sounds horrible and we're on holiday in 2 weeks too so now I'm worried about that as well

I hope we can try again in Jan if they will let me.then!

Keep blaming myself for doing too much and stressing even though I know that won't help

I have been avoiding bnb but today thought I'd check on you all and so sad to read for 3c star and lexus &#128547;&#128546;....

I have rung my clinic today and am seeing if i can get my frosty transfered this cycle. I'm on day 6. Just want to wrap it up for the year.... might be lucky yet...

Ladies I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I haven't been on this forum for a few years and now I'm back again and seeing the hurt and upset we all go through. I kind of forgot about that for a long time but now in the dreaded TWW and although the pressure isn't as much as last time it's still so bloody scary. All I can say is stay strong and try to still live your life. That's a big regret of mine, putting life on hold for so many years. Thinking of you all and praying we all get BFP and healthy happy babies x

Thank you kat and Northern, it's so heartbreaking what we have to go through but we know we will all get there in the end

I thank God for bnb and all you ladies who are the only ones who truly understand

Kat, I hope you can transfer soon, wishing you all the luck

Xx

That means a lot star x hope you get through this however it happens and I know the blame game well there is nothing you could have done to make it different x

I'm wondering when everyone started testing after their 5dt. My beta is Monday but I'd like to test before then... I was thinking to start tomorrow or Friday...

KBP...
I had my 5 day FET this past Thursday and my beta is scheduled for Monday, Nov 21.
I gave up and tested yesterday at 5 days past transfer and got a bfp.
Bit nervous if it is a false positive. I did medicated cycle for FET. Estrogen tablets and PIO shots.

On my round that I got my twins I tested early by 2 days bfn. Had a small bleed so thought it was over. Then tested on OTD and it was bfp and bloods were 371 so no idea why it didn't show up two days before so don't give up until test day.

I have a question, have any of you had constant aching after FET? I've done a non medicated cycle (only cyclogest) I am due on this weekend so if I get past then I am hoping it has worked!!!! X

Northernmonke-this is my first FET but I can't say that I have had ongoing aches. Hopefully it is a good sign for you!

Congrats on a great first beta! :happydance::thumbup: Did you transfer more than one embryo? If so it could be twins! That is close to what my first beta was!! :dust::dust:

Thanks wannabe! I did transfer 2 -- would love to have twins!!!! Ready to go back tomorrow for 2nd beta :winkwink:

Praying that your 2nd baby is still there! Good luck on Friday :thumbup:

Oh okay! How exciting! :happydance: I am betting that it is twins than! Good luck for your next beta! :dust::dust:

Quick question for HPT..

I plan to test tomorrow morning...

Would results be accurate if I peed in a cup and then dipped the test stick in an hour later?

I ask because I have to pee RIGHT when I wake up but I want to wait until after my husband leaves to test..

Kpb, that's fine, I done that most mornings with my testing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->