Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

With my DS I got a faint BFP even before 4dp5dt (like in the middle of the night) and was super clear at 4dp. With the last chemical I got a BFP 5dp5dt. With my miscarriages I got a clear line at 11dpo (so 6dp5dt in IVF terms) but didn't test before that and 7dp3dt.

So for me personally I have faith that I'd see a result at 4-5dp5dt, I pretty much lose hope if I don't even see a squinter by then and I've always, always been right in that sense.

There are lots of studies done about beta outcomes that you can look at and most people always hold out hope for late implanters, etc. but the reality is that for betas less than 20 by 10DPO (5dp5dt or 7dp3dt) the outcomes are relatively poor. And a beta of 20 is pretty easily visible on FRER and any cheapie that's 25 mIU or better. And the digital ClearBlue with weeks indicator will give you a 1-2 weeks pregnant with a beta of 12 or more.

Mine were similar to 3c

With dd faint bfp 5dp5dt and with this one 4dp5dt

Thanks ladies. Sounds like if I am pregnant I should at least see a faint line by tomorrow (6dp5dt)

I am so incredibly nervous to test its hard to concentrate on anything else. I definitely don't feel pregnant and am really scared to only see one line.

Success rates tell me I have more of a chance of being pregnant than not, I'm trying so hard to be hopeful.

KBP, don't worry! I don't think most people experience many symptoms at all this early. Keep the faith and keep yourself busy.

2nd beta (11dp5dt) was at 495! first ultrasound scheduled at 6 weeks on the 29th. little signposts along the way. cautiously optimistic.

How exciting Citts...we don't get our beta measured in England. It must be so reassuring that you do. I've found myself testing some mornings just to check I'm still pregnant. It feels a bit unreal still.

Star hope you are okay. Been thinking of you.

KBP - yes I got a faint positive at 4DP5DT.

Got everything crossed for you tomorrow Wannabe. How are you feeling about it?

How is everyone else coming along?

As I posted before I didn't get a possitive on a pg on a test until official test date. The one 2 days before was a clear blue digital and didn't show and my beta was 371 on official test day and went to 931 in 24 hours!

I am feeling dizzy which I felt last time and had cramps since transfer and I am petrified I am coming on my period but I don't normally get pains all week.
Also feeling very hungry and couldn't stomach steak tonight so ended up with bread and butter. Not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me :(
If I can get over this weelend with no period it's a good sign! I hope at least x
Good luck all x

Good luck Northermonke!!! Hoping you don't get your period this weekend.

Fingers crossed for you wannabe!

And goingforit, I can't imagine the suspense without the beta!! Do you guys wait for an ultrasound until 6 or 8 weeks?

Oh ladies just to add more stress I am away for the weekend in the lake district and I think I've forgotten my cyclogest. It's in my bag in the back and I'm worried the box is empty. Anyone near me with spare? I am gutted. Might be hard to get hold off here :(

Just had my egg retrieval. I didn't expect to have this much pain/discomfort...but it's ok. They got 26 eggs out!

Congrats mara great result. You are right it really does hurt though.

KPB I didn’t get positive with DS until 11pd3dt but I'm hoping you get lines early x

How exciting Citts...we don't get our beta measured in England. It must be so reassuring that you do. I've found myself testing some mornings just to check I'm still pregnant. It feels a bit unreal still.

Star hope you are okay. Been thinking of you.

KBP - yes I got a faint positive at 4DP5DT.

Got everything crossed for you tomorrow Wannabe. How are you feeling about it?

How is everyone else coming along?

I'm doing good! I am super tired though the majority of the day! First trimester is exhausting! LOL! All of my other symptoms are pretty much gone though. My lower back aches sometimes, but I think that might be because I am getting old and I am over weight because my back was bothering me from time to time before I got my BFP! LOL!

I am anxious about my Us tomorrow! But at least either way I will have closure and know for sure what is going on with twin #2 so I can stop wondering and obsessing! Of course part of me will feel sad if #2 doesn't make it but I will feel happy if #1 is growing and doing great! Mixed emotions for sure!

2nd beta (11dp5dt) was at 495! first ultrasound scheduled at 6 weeks on the 29th. little signposts along the way. cautiously optimistic.

Congrats on another great beta! :thumbup::dust::dust:
Oh ladies just to add more stress I am away for the weekend in the lake district and I think I've forgotten my cyclogest. It's in my bag in the back and I'm worried the box is empty. Anyone near me with spare? I am gutted. Might be hard to get hold off here :(

Sorry I am in the states, so no where close to you! :hugs: Can you call on a land line and have your DR phone in a RX to a pharmacy close to where you are? Good luck I hope that you can get your meds.:hugs:

Just had my egg retrieval. I didn't expect to have this much pain/discomfort...but it's ok. They got 26 eggs out!

Congrats on a great ER! You got an awesome amount of eggs! Fingers crossed they are mature and fertilize successfully! :dust::dust: Good luck!

Baby's heart rate was 168. Measured 11 weeks 2 days ( I'm 10 weeks 6 days today). Everything was great so we're officially released from their office. We go see perinatology Dec 8!

Attachments

• 20161117_081433_resized.jpg
    20161117_081433_resized.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 10
Mara, well done on ec!

Ellie, so pleased, what a cute scan pic too!

I've got a scan nxt Fri to confirm things, I stopped progesterone and estrogen on weds and yesterday had a bit of light brown spotting and cramping but now it has stopped again, hope it hurries up and happens naturally
Were on holiday 2 days after the scan to Disney land so praying nothing happens in that week as it's dd first birthday

This morning I took 2 tests from the same cup of pee.

I am afraid to use that three letter acronym but I see two lines on both tests.

At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but after 3 minutes I couldn't deny the second lines being there. I am in shock right now and I don't know how to upload a picture, could someone tell me?

Great news Kpb!

When you go to post a reply go to advanced, then under the white typing Box click on manage attachments then you can upload your pic here then close the window and post!

Didn't believe the first one so took another!

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 13
Thanks Wannabe, I found some!

KBP congrats!

I've just wiped and got some blood :( think it's all over, just left a message for the clinic and put another cyclogest in :( 7dp 5dt of FET

Congratulations Kpb,beautiful lines

Northern don't count yourself out yet, my friend had 4 days of heavy bleeding at the same time and she now has her ds, thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->