Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

@KBP, Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Beautiful lines!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!! :dust::dust:

@Ellie, Beautiful scan picture! :happydance: I am so glad that everything is going great for you and baby! :happydance:

@Northern, big hugs hun!!! :hugs::hugs: I am sorry, I hope it isn't AF and just some spotting! Good luck! :dust::dust:

AFM, scan is at 12:15 today so I will be sure to update later this afternoon! Wish me luck!

Congrats KBP! That's a great looking line for 6dp5dt.

wannabe, good luck today at the scan, will be thinking of you.

star - this is the worst part, the waiting around. I've experienced both - the bleed happening naturally after a few days of withdrawing progesterone and then one simply not progressing. Have they mentioned misoprostol to you? Since you are so early on it's a relatively simple option, it's pills that are placed next to the cervix which basically dilate the cervix in a matter of a couple of hours and you bleed and that's kind of all done in a day. Not the most pleasant experience obviously but with my 2nd miscarriage I jumped all over that option because the waiting around was just unbearable mentally.

Northern - I hope that you are just spotting and it isn't AF arriving early.

3c I think they will talk about options at next Fridays scan but I am hoping one will be the pills, I can't have all the Waiting for something that could take weeks

I had tan coloured spotting last night and cramps so was hoping it was starting but today nothing, so frustrating

When is your transfer, is that next Friday?

Thanks for all the congrats. I seriously can't believe it and kind of wondering if I should wait until the beta to surprise my husband with the news. I had no trigger so it can't be a false positive-but I'm still worried of a chemical :(.

Northern-fingers crossed it's just a little spotting which I know so many women get

Ellie-that is such a cute us pic!

Wannabe-good luck today, let us know!

Star-that is frustrating. Hopefully it will come today so you can move on and not have to keep waiting.

So got some bad news this morning. Of the 26 eggs that they got, only 13 were mature, and only 7 fertilized. :cry: She said 4 more eggs matured overnight, so those will be ICSI'd, and hopefully will fertilized. But as of right now, only 7 are fertilized. She said she doesn't have a.good explanation as to why that happened, but it could be that my follicles needed to have been bigger to have mature eggs. This isn't good.

Mara, I know it's disappointing but that's still a good number, hope they continue to grow strong x

Mara that's still good! You only need one so stay strong. I only got 12 per collection and on my last one I got twins and 2 in the freezer although 1 was transfered last week and I am coming on my period so it hasn't worked. So don't panic yet xxx

star, my transfer is next Friday, yes. Lining check was today, 1.2 cm so all a go.

Thanks ladies. I really hope the other 4 that matured over night make it. That would give me 11 embryos, and I'm sure I'd lose a few along the way to day 5, and then more with genetic testing. Ugh. I was sooo excited about 26 eggs. :(

Thanks everyone! Congrats KBP great lines! I say go ahead and tell your husband! This is something to celebrate! :)
Mara I got 27 eggs at retrieval and I only ended up with 4 good ones by day 5, I have an 18 month old son and am expecting again so don't lose hope my dear!

Northwrn, sorry I'm in Bristol this weekend but that's a long distance from the lake district. I hope you manage to sort it.

Kbf huge congrats!!

Citts yes we do a pregnancy test and then it's 3 more weeks till scan so I think I will be just over 7 weeks.

Ellie what a beautiful scan. I hope you don't mind me asking but did you go private to get so many scans?!

Wanna...yeah I know what you mean. Best of luck.

Mara that many eggs is great. Not many of mine fertilised but you do only need 1.

mara, your numbers are still ok, hoping you get a good % of normal embryos. Some ladies will have all normals, so the number doesn't really matter much. Fingers crossed they develop nicely over the next days.

Quick update! Well Baby A looked great today in the US! Baby A is measuring 7 weeks 1 day with a strong heart beat in the 160's! :happydance::thumbup:

Sadly Baby B just isn't going to make it! The US technician thought that she could see a yolk sac, but that was it, with no heart beat. Baby B is measuring 6 weeks right now, but it just isn't were it needs to be. :cry: I am a bit sad, but I am doing okay though, and I had prepared myself for this outcome and I had a feeling that it would end up not growing like it should. :cry:

For now I am just going to focus on the fact that I have one healthy baby that is doing great! I am going to be happy and celebrate this weekend with DH and the twins! :thumbup::happydance:

Here is my US pic from today and a bump pic I took today before my appointment!

7 wks 6 day ultrasound - Copy.jpg

DSC_0097crop - Copy.jpg

3c, glad all is good with lining, it's come around very quick! I really hope you get your bfp

Afm, it has definitely started now, I'm quite glad that is happening naturally and quick, means I can start fresh and try again quicker
Just hope at next scan everything is clear and ok
Although it's booked for Fri they said would get me in sooner if I need heavily before then which I am

@Mara, Sorry that your fertilization report didn't turn out the way you hoped! :hugs: However you still have enough to transfer and to freeze! Fingers crossed that the genetic testing is okay on your embryos so you can keep the remaining embryos for freezing and transfer! Remember all it takes is one!!! Good luck and baby dust! :dust::dust:

@Star, I am so sorry that you are going through this! Big hugs to you hun! :hugs: nature is taking its course for you though so thank goodness you don't have to go through a D&C! :hugs::hugs: I wish I could do something more to make things better for you! :hugs: I just hope and pray that the next time you can have a healthy and happy 9 months! :hugs::hugs:

Northwrn, sorry I'm in Bristol this weekend but that's a long distance from the lake district. I hope you manage to sort it.

Kbf huge congrats!!

Citts yes we do a pregnancy test and then it's 3 more weeks till scan so I think I will be just over 7 weeks.

Ellie what a beautiful scan. I hope you don't mind me asking but did you go private to get so many scans?!

Wanna...yeah I know what you mean. Best of luck.

Mara that many eggs is great. Not many of mine fertilised but you do only need 1.

No problem! My IVF clinic is very thorough and they do lots of early scans and lab tests to be sure everything is going ok and once you're 10-12 weeks they release us to OBGYN.

Wannabe cute bump and US! I'm sorry about baby B but I'm glad baby A is doing well!
Star I'm glad things are going naturally. Stay positive as much as you can and be sure to take care of you!

Thank you ladies, it's definitely over now and I'm so relieved and the pain wasn't any worse than a period, I've actually had worse periods, just wasn't nice to see

Sorry Wannabe I didn't see your post last night, sorry for baby b, I'm so happy baby a is well and strong though, love the pics!

Mara any update on how your little embryos are doing?

Northern, how are you?

Thinking of you star...

Congrats KBP nice dark lines good to see

Mara 7 is still good a good number to choose from

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe