Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

So I haven't had anymore bleeding but I still have the constant pains so expecting it to come. I think I can test from today. 9dp 5dt but it was a FET. I haven't bought a test yet so thinking we will wait until tomorrow as I've obviously done my first wee and I might come on anyway x

Thank you. My pains have been constant pretty much since transfer. My last cycle was 26 days and beyond that I don't really count but today I'm on 28. I'm in a car for 4 hours now and probably not going to make it home in time to get a test before the shops close arghhh!!!

How frustrating for you not being able to get a test!

Found a chemist open until 1030. Going to make everyone's dinner and then go and get one! Still no bleeding but that doesn't mean pg yet x

My nurse told me there was good news yesterday (and the next update will be Monday).

So 13 eggs were mature and 7 fertilized normally. But two others they wanted to keep an eye on since they weren't sure if they were over achievers and fertilized quickly before moving onto the next stage, or if they were bad embryos. Well, looks like they were over achievers, since the report now says we have 9 embryos. Of the other 13 immature eggs, they found 4 that they thought might mature overnight, and they did! But only two fertilized via ICSI. I'm happy with that though. So best case scenario is 11 embryos! Tomorrow is day 4, and I know a lot happens from day 3-5.and that's when you lose a lot. So I'm really scared of what they'll tell me in the morning.

Day 5, Tuesday, the remaining embryos will be sent off for PGS testing, and sometime that night/early morning of day 6, we'll know if we can transfer that day (on day 6). Omg, I'm scared. This is our only chance. No insurance coverage, and barely have enough funds to do this 1x. Fx!!!!!

Mara well done that is great news.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Let us know howhat you get on!

Hubby has just gone out to get 2 pg tests for me! I'm going to do one tonight. Do you think it would show if I am pg as it's not first wee of the day?

I think so northern as your quite a few days past transfer now but if not try again in the morning

Mara great news, everything crossed for you

Urrmmmm so yes I guess I'm pregnant! Just did clear blue digital and it's says 2-3 weeks :) is that right for 9 days post 5 day frozen embryo transfer? Xx

Wonderful northern, straight in with the digi, I like it!
Haha congratulations!

My beta is tomorrow. Even though I have taken 4 positive tests (the last one with a strong second line) I'm still worried the blood test will somehow say something different. :/ it's so nerve racking.

My nurse told me there was good news yesterday (and the next update will be Monday).

So 13 eggs were mature and 7 fertilized normally. But two others they wanted to keep an eye on since they weren't sure if they were over achievers and fertilized quickly before moving onto the next stage, or if they were bad embryos. Well, looks like they were over achievers, since the report now says we have 9 embryos. Of the other 13 immature eggs, they found 4 that they thought might mature overnight, and they did! But only two fertilized via ICSI. I'm happy with that though. So best case scenario is 11 embryos! Tomorrow is day 4, and I know a lot happens from day 3-5.and that's when you lose a lot. So I'm really scared of what they'll tell me in the morning.

Day 5, Tuesday, the remaining embryos will be sent off for PGS testing, and sometime that night/early morning of day 6, we'll know if we can transfer that day (on day 6). Omg, I'm scared. This is our only chance. No insurance coverage, and barely have enough funds to do this 1x. Fx!!!!!

Good luck! I hope that the majority make it to day 5 and pass the testing! :dust::dust:

Urrmmmm so yes I guess I'm pregnant! Just did clear blue digital and it's says 2-3 weeks :) is that right for 9 days post 5 day frozen embryo transfer? Xx

Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you!:thumbup::happydance::happydance:

My beta is tomorrow. Even though I have taken 4 positive tests (the last one with a strong second line) I'm still worried the blood test will somehow say something different. :/ it's so nerve racking.

Good luck!!!! I hope you get a great beta!!!! :dust::dust:

wannabe - sorry about Baby B, but very good news about Baby A looking great. Hoping for a smooth pregnancy for you. You'll probably find it so much easier than the last time around with the twins. :)

Congrats northern - that's a great result on the digi, means your beta is at least above 150ish at 9dp5dt. :)

Thank you all. They joked in the lab that it was such a good embryo we might get twins again. Eeeekkk last time it was 2 embies though so we are planning for one x
KBP good luck for you beta x

Beta results confirmed that I am pregnant!

My number was 220 and the nurse said that was very good. Hoping it doubles by Wednesday for the next blood draw!

Beta results confirmed that I am pregnant!

My number was 220 and the nurse said that was very good. Hoping it doubles by Wednesday for the next blood draw!

congrats on a great beta!:happydance::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"