Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Northern and KBP that's great news!

Honestly it's not even really sunk in to me yet...I am not sure when it will. 2 more weeks till my scan...fx those weeks go by fast!

Thanks ladies!

Does a good number mean it's more likely to double?

I was relieved for about 20 seconds until she told me the number had to double by Wednesday. So now I'm all nervous again!

Sorry KBP numbers mean nothing to me as in the UK they don't do betas. It's just a home pregnancy test and then wait till early scan to check all Is progressing as it should.

Wishing you all the best for Wednesday! Not too long to wait!

Ladies Im affraid you will worry until they are here and when they are here you will still worry :) keep strong on your journey. After 4 failed icsi when I was pregnant on the 5th I thought there was no way I would end up with children and now the little rat bags are full of beans and it's past bedtime!

I still have these pains and I am now panicking it's eptopic!

Hi ladies! I have been incommunicado since before my transfer last week because I have no idea how to post using my phone. But I have been keeping up with all the news. So much has happened... some very sad, some very exciting... such is our world!

I'm sure I am forgetting someone (apologies!!!), but here goes:

Big hugs to Star – I am so sorry for your loss and I am sending you good vibes!

Big hugs to you too, Wannabe – so sorry about Baby B, but happy to hear that Baby A is doing so well! Love the bump pic!

Awesome US news Ellie! Great HB!

Congrats on your ER, Mara – so glad things worked out better than you initially thought!

Northern so excited for your BFP!!! Amazing news! I’m sure all is well, even with the pains.

Congrats KPB!!! Awesome Beta!

3chords – good luck this cycle!!!

Goingforit, keeping my fx that your two weeks flies by!

AFM, my transfer went well on Wednesday... two PGS normal embryos (one girl and one boy) are onboard. Unfortunately, I had a wicked migraine on Saturday which scares me about my chances this round and I have been twingy (not really crampy) today.

Beta is this Friday! It seems to far away and way too soon at the same time!

Well, bad news for us. Dr called this morning and almost all of the embryos are doing poorly. She didn't think they would survive pgs testing, so she recommended transferring the only 3 that looked ok. We have 4 day old 7B, 6B and 10B. So I guess I'm PUPO. :( Wish I could be happier. This was pretty much what I feared. They looked ok yesterday, but from day 3 to 4.....just disaster. I can only hope for a miracle now.

Mara sorry to hear this bit glad those 3 embies are now back in and hope that they lead to your miracle. It is still possible! Baby dust to you....stick embies sticki��

Those question marks were smilies on my phone...sorry I don't know what happened there!

Manna, thank you and wishing you lots of luck for Fri

Mara, sorry to hear that bur you're now pupo so stay positive, lots of luck

Also mara out of 20 embryos on day 3 they said 15 of mine looked abnormal but by say 5 I had 8 frosties so it can turn around, I know I wasn't doing the testing but don't give up hope

star, how are you doing? Any progress yet? This waiting is the worst.

Hi 3c, I went to the early pregnancy unit today and had a scan, it looks like everything has gone and there aren't anymore clots , just bleeding to continue for a few more days they think. They dine a pregnancy test which is still showing positive so have to do another one in 3 weeks to confirm hcg is gone.

Not allowed to dtd for 2 weeks and when we do have to use protection until next cycle starts because if I did happen to get pregnant naturally they wouldn't know if a positive test was because of this one or a new one

Now I just need to call the clinic to find out when I can start another FET
I'm hoping they after next cycle , wouldn't want to wait any longer!

Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement. It's so hard to be strong and hopeful though. I just hope one sticks (at this point I'd be happy if all three stuck! Lol). I just want my baby.

star, I'm sure you'll be able to roll into the FET straight away in the new year. Are you thinking of transferring 1 or 2?

I was thinking of 2 in case it happened again so would have more chance but scared of the risk with twins and not sure if there's much more of a chance Anyway?

Yeah, I had those same fears and still do since we are transferring 2 this time around.

I was told that with PGS normal embryos the odds are:
55% chance of singleton pregnancy and 1% chance of twin pregnancy with transferring 1
67% chance of singleton pregnancy and 30% chance of twin pregnancy with transferring 2

So the odds do go up slightly for conceiving a singleton but it's not as much as people may think?

As a twin mummy it's hard for the first bit but you cope some how and for us it was possibly our only chance so we are really happy to have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->