Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

@3C, Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I hope you get a BFP!!:dust:

You never know, I have heard a lot of positive stories about embryos that didn't look as good doing really great and giving BFP's from lots of girls on the boards!! So try to keep up the PMA and don't loose hope!!! :hugs:

I think it's still sounds like a good chance 3c good luck with testing!

@6foot, good luck! I hope that trigger turns into a BFP for you! :dust::dust:

We redid our kitchen a year or so back and we used Lowes! We might of paid a little more but it was worth it for the peace of mind knowing that the store was guaranteeing the work and handled everything for us! I would highly recommend it as an option if you aren't having luck finding a contractor! Good luck! If you want to see before and after pictures of our kitchen than I can post some! :thumbup:

Another negative for me ladies. I'm at a loss. Two PGS tested embryos and still no luck. We have two more frosties, but at this point I'm not sure I can go through this again without more answers. So tired of hearing that everything is normal and great only to be let down once again.

Sorry for your news manna... it feels so unacceptable when they can't tell you why doesn't it...

I'm in for my FET tomorrow. A 3 day 8 cell and it survived the thaw. Slightly fragmented but I've seen many stories with bfps from an average embie. I've not had luck with FET ever so am just hoping this little guy has what it takes. My lining scan was perfect, ao now it just comea down to whether it is a good embie. Seriously thinking about PGS next year given the high success rate I've seen charts of. But wish me luck dor this one. I'll be POAS from 5dp3dt

Good luck Kat!

I'm sorry manna, it really sucks, especially since you know the embryos were normal. Sometimes it is just like the law of probabilities, and eventually it will work out, but I know that is not much comfort. I've so far transferred 3 PGS normal embryos and only one has resulted in a live birth.

Congrats KBP on awesome beta numbers! Jealous that your clinic does betas a week from the initial ones! I've been a ball of nerves since my initial betas...going in for our 6 week ultrasound on Tuesday AM.

6footnoodle, no nausea from progesterone/estrogen but a lot of bloating and a general icky feeling. i got to stop doing my estrogen patches pretty early on because my numbers looked good..maybe 4 days after my 2nd beta.

and so sorry about the contractor deal -- sounds like an absolute nightmare in the midst of an already stressful process. shocking that someone could lack empathy that intensely.

3chords, good luck! it sounds like your pgs normal embryo is a winner. fingers crossed for you.

mannawr i am so sorry. is that your POAS negative or the doc's office negative? how many dpt are you? hoping for a miracle for you.

Thanks ladies. No miracles here. It was a blood pregnancy test BFN. I haven't spoken with my doctor yet, but I sincerely hope he has more options for me. Immunological testing? Testing for a blood clotting disorder? Should we try an endometrial scratch? I really don't want to just try again with the same protocol... it clearly isn't working and I only have two frosties left (which will equal just one more FET since we will transfer both). I don't have another fresh IVF cycle in me... not financially and certainly not emotionally.

so, so sorry mannawr. i agree that it doesn't make sense to go forward with the same protocol without further exploration of the cause. hoping you can successfully advocate for yourself with him.

Thanks Star.

And thanks Wannabe. Lol I sure wish we had gone with someone lik Lowes. We can't afford to spend that much the second time around.

Sorry Manna.

I had my blood test this monring. Just waiting for the results now.

Beta came back 56. So it's positive :). Seems really low to me though. Anyone else have low number at 13dp5dt? My next beta is Wed. So now I'm kind of nervous.

I'm not sure what to think. I was testing out the trigger, and tomorrow is the beta:

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/mara16jade1/20161128_113454_zpsajqo5s3l.jpg

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/mara16jade1/20161128_113507-1_zpskryzolhh.jpg

@Mara, Congrats!! That is a BFP!!! They got darker so that isn't trigger anymore!! :thumbup: H&H 9 months to you!! :dust::dust: Good luck with betas! I hope you get awesome numbers! :dust::dust:

@6foot, congrats on a positive beta! H&H 9 months to you! Your numbers are perfectly normal for it being early!! Fingers crossed they increase for your next beta! :dust:

@Manna! I am so sorry!!! Big huge hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

Wanna, it really does look like it's a bfp, right? I'm sooooo skeptical to believe it after knowing we only had "fair" embryos to put back. Fx!!!!

Looks like a BFP to me mara.

56 is a good start 6foot. Hold on till Wednesday.

I had my FET yesterday. It was day 4 10 cell and had started compacting. Feeling tired from it all.

Congrats and we'll done ladies.
My first scan isn't until a week tomorrow and it feels like the longest time ever!!!! It's still hard to believe, I'm currently 5+2 so hoping it's all progressing x

Hi ladies can I join? Beta tomorrow - FET was on 19th Nov with a donor embie. Trying for baby number 2.

Am thinking it will be a BFN as by this time last time I was already throwing up (I had HG for the full 9 months).

Really hoping for a BFP though! Anyone else finding out tomorrow?

Good luck Mara!

Hope this is your lucky cycle Kat. I don't know anything about embryo quality but I think I remember reading compacting is good. Fingers crossed for you.

Good luck Pauls Angel. I've always heard it's too early to feel nausous at this time. I've felt nauseous since before transfer but that's from all the hormones they feed me. I have my beta tomorrow too but mine will be the second round. Yesterday's was 56 which I am convinced is too low so I'm nervous and it feels like I'm waiting for the first all over again. My transfer was on the 15th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->