• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii615/citts733/IMG_2092_zpssqo2fjag.jpg

First ultrasound today! Just one little bean in there. Saw the heartbeat which came in at 97bpm. Doc said they like to see the heart rate at this point be at least 90bpm, so she thought it was strong. Measured in at 5 weeks 6 days. Going in next week and again at week 8. Can't wait to get to week 8!

Waiting on the bloodtest results now. And then I go back in 2 days. We'll see... :shrug: IVF isn't an option again, so I guess we'd go back to trying natually.

gotcha, i thought you meant your blood test results had not changed! i think you're still in the running, especially since it takes a while for those cheapies to darken. looking forward to hearing about your blood results!

Mara I think this will be a take home baby for you. It takes time for the HCG to build up. I would wait a little while and have faith in this round before thinking about next steps.

Citts great ultrasound! How far along are you? Did your bean match that?

Thanks Kat! I thought I was exactly 6 weeks but the bean measured 5 weeks 6 days. So just about on point.

Beta level was 39! They said 20 would be good, 50 would be great, so I'm right in the middle! Next stop...Thursday for a recheck. Fx!!!

Ladies, how do you determine how far along your pregnancy is?

I've read that it's still calculated by first day of last period. Mine was October 20th so that would make me 5 weeks 5 days. But I'm feeling like there's more to it than that?

Congrats Mara!!! Fingers crossed that your levels double +!

KBP, I did mine using a calculator that somehow uses the transfer day to calculate the due date.

This one should work: https://www.yourduedate.com/

Beta came back 56. So it's positive :). Seems really low to me though. Anyone else have low number at 13dp5dt? My next beta is Wed. So now I'm kind of nervous.

My first beta was 27 at 8dp5dt and then 70 at 11dp5dt so I think it's a great beta for this early.

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii615/citts733/IMG_2092_zpssqo2fjag.jpg

First ultrasound today! Just one little bean in there. Saw the heartbeat which came in at 97bpm. Doc said they like to see the heart rate at this point be at least 90bpm, so she thought it was strong. Measured in at 5 weeks 6 days. Going in next week and again at week 8. Can't wait to get to week 8!

Congrats, beautiful scan!

Ladies, how do you determine how far along your pregnancy is?

I've read that it's still calculated by first day of last period. Mine was October 20th so that would make me 5 weeks 5 days. But I'm feeling like there's more ]

Just Google ivf due date calculator and you should be able to enter more specific info.

That's great Mara! Hoping your levels continue to rise come Thursday.

We had our beta this morning and sadly it was a BFN. HCG was only at 3.6 ��. Hoping we might be able to squeeze in another cycle before Christmas but I'll need to get AF in the next day or two for that to happen - I can't remember how long after stopping the progesterone pessaries AF arrive with our last loss. We are away on a 15 day cruise in January so if we miss out on getting a cycle in before Christmas then we can't try again until February.

Hello ladies. Sorry I've not been here for a while.

Congrats on the scan pic Citts....it must a hve been amazing to hear the heartbeat! My scan is on Monday and that's exactly what I'm hoping for.

Mara...wishing you all the best...it looks like this is it...I really hope it is!

Hope everyone else is doing okay. Is anyone else in their Tww? Hoping for good news for you all.

Sorry to hear that Paul's angel. I'm not sure when to expect your period but I wish you all the best for your next cycle. The cruise sounds like a good break for you too.

Sorry to hear that too Paul's angel. Hoping your next round is a success keep us informed

Good news Mara! Keeping everything crossed for u

Beta came back 56. So it's positive :). Seems really low to me though. Anyone else have low number at 13dp5dt? My next beta is Wed. So now I'm kind of nervous.

My first beta was 27 at 8dp5dt and then 70 at 11dp5dt so I think it's a great beta for this early.

Thanks it's hard not to worry. Your 11dp is still higher than my 13dp :shrug:

Sorry to hear Paul's Angel. I hope you can get your cycle in before christmas. Waiting is so hard.

Yayy congrats Mara!!! I'm wait to get my second beta results today. My first one was 56 at 13dp5dt. How far a long are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->