• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

My beta was 114!! It was 39 on Tuesday (so 48 hours ago). I really hope this is it!! Fx

My next appointment is in one week to double check betas and then in 2 weeks is the ultrasound (we get to see how many of the 3 embryos implanted). I'm still thinking one... Haha My sister and dh are banking on twins. Lol

I'm so sorry noodle. If it's any consolation, ectopics don't tend to start going down so you are most likely dealing with a chemical. Not ideal by any means but ectopics are so serious and scary. Will be thinking of you.

Congrats Ellie. :)

I have a BFP as of 5dp5dt and this morning am 5.5dptdt (so strange doing an afternoon transfer, it really throws all the testing off). I'm of course worried it's another chemical b/c lines so light but I hope it continues to progress. Digi is still negative today.

Looks great to me! Fingers crossed lines keep getting darker!

OB appointment went well yesterday. Baby was measuring 9 weeks 5 days and we saw a flickering heart beat on the screen! Everything with baby looks great. The second twin is almost gone, and is very small now. It will probably be completely gone by my next appointment at 12 weeks, I have only gained a few lbs since I first got pregnant and I need to continue to keep my weight under control. My blood pressure was slightly high! So I really have to watch my weight and my salt intake. My due date is now june 30th. :thumbup:

Here is my US picture and bump pic! i was amazed at how much the baby had grown since the last ultrasound! I could see the little arms, legs and face/side profile! Baby was so cute and it was so neat!!! :cloud9:

View attachment 976867

View attachment 976869

Congrats wannabe, such a great US!

My beta was 114!! It was 39 on Tuesday (so 48 hours ago). I really hope this is it!! Fx

My next appointment is in one week to double check betas and then in 2 weeks is the ultrasound (we get to see how many of the 3 embryos implanted). I'm still thinking one... Haha My sister and dh are banking on twins. Lol

Yay fantastic #! So happy for you!

Congrats on a great beta!!! I am so happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months to you!:flower:

Congrats mara!! So excited for you!

Kat-doing well here besides being nauseous all the time! Third beta numbers were great. I'm scheduled for me first ultrasound next Friday. Hopefully will be able to hear a heartbeat although I'll only be 6.5 weeks at that point!

Had my scan this afternoon and all is good! One precious little baby with a gorgeous heartbeat! Back again in 10 days for another scan.

Here is today's picture...

Attachments

• 20161202_162744-800x680.jpg
    20161202_162744-800x680.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
Excellent news ladies! I can't wait to see a heartbeat - then I can rest a little easier. I think the chance of mc goes down to under 10% once you see a heartbeat. I hate ttc. I really do. If this pregnancy works out, I'm done. Unless an "oops" happens (which I doubt!), I don't ever want to think about TTC again. It's been so stressful.

Kat-doing well here besides being nauseous all the time! Third beta numbers were great. I'm scheduled for me first ultrasound next Friday. Hopefully will be able to hear a heartbeat although I'll only be 6.5 weeks at that point!

Yay on another great beta!! You most likely will be able to see a heartbeat at 6.5 weeks. So exciting!

Had my scan this afternoon and all is good! One precious little baby with a gorgeous heartbeat! Back again in 10 days for another scan.

Here is today's picture...

Ahh goingforit what a relief that must be for you after the bleeding! Baby looks great. Congrats!

KBP that's all looking great! Not much longer until your scan...sending you positive vibes and hope uou can see the heartbeat as it is truly magical! Think it really hit home to my hubby today that we have a new life on board!

Mara...I know what you mean, the journey isn't easy and I really hope this all works out for you!

Wannabe....what amazing pictures you posted! So pleased that everything is progressing well for you.

Citts when is your scan?

Star, 3chords and noodle how are you all doing?

Sorry to anyone I've missed out...and news?

Wow ladies congrats all hang in there! Great results so far!

AFM I'm 5dp4dt and I had a squinter line on Frer today...
BUT the tests were from the chemist where I had my false pos last time and it could be an evap. Keeping my fingers crossed this is real. Feeling pretty emotional about it actually. Going to different chemist to get Frers later and will do a PM poas i think. Keeps me busy and i just have to know... u know?

Got everything crossed for you Kat...really hope this is it for you! Sending you lots of baby dust!

Hi all trying to catch up

Mara and 3c, congratulations and kat too!

Manna and 6ft, I sorry thing haven't worked out for you it really isn't fair xx

Goingforit, wannabe citts, Kpb and Ellie, I'm pleased you are all doing well and babies are well, keep us updated!

Sorry for anyone I have missed, on way back from holiday so trying to read quick

Afm, bleeding has stopped, don't know if or when I will ovulate, did have ewcm and ovulation pain weds but I don't know if it would happen so soon after a miscarriage, either way next fet will be start of Feb I hope depending on when af arrives after appointment 25th Jan

Xx

I also haven't used protection when dtd, hospital said to but only so when I do my next test on 13th to make sure hcg is gone from miscarriage they don't get confused if it's from the miscarriage or new pregnancy so there want really a medical reason but I didn't want to use anything just in case a miracle happened!

So I bought a new pack of tests and also got another squinter yesterday afternoon. Then POAS with FMU today at 4dp6dt. It's not a squinter today. It's a real BFP. I'll upload a pic. I am already so.excited. Aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh! Beta in 5 days. It's funny when the embryologist said the word compacting I thought there was a chance. My last compacter i had some success with. Looks like this litlle fella wanted a turn. After being frozen! I mean WTAF. I told u I was excited. Hee hee

Attachments

• 20161204_054907.jpg
    20161204_054907.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 21
And star I'm hoping for your miracle x if not then the next cycle to come around quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->