• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Beta came back 56. So it's positive :). Seems really low to me though. Anyone else have low number at 13dp5dt? My next beta is Wed. So now I'm kind of nervous.

My first beta was 27 at 8dp5dt and then 70 at 11dp5dt so I think it's a great beta for this early.

Thanks it's hard not to worry. Your 11dp is still higher than my 13dp :shrug:

True but early on the #s vary so much and there's a large range so try not to worry and keep positive :)

What time did you have your blood drawn today noodle? How long does it usually take them to get back to you?

Just figured I'd jump in and say hi, newbie to the ttc community. Getting rid of a darn cyst before downregulation in 1 month. Trying hard to not get too excited as I have to wait and it feels like foreverr

Sorry to hear Paul's Angel. I hope you can get your cycle in before christmas. Waiting is so hard.

Yayy congrats Mara!!! I'm wait to get my second beta results today. My first one was 56 at 13dp5dt. How far a long are you?

Well, at the beta I was 8dp4dt and it was 39. But the embryos were all a full day behind in growth (not even sure if that makes a different all though). They told me that at my stage 20 would be good, and 50 would be amazing, so I'm happy with 39. Now I just have to hope tomorrow everything doubled!

Did they tell you what would be "average" for you?

Sadly my hcg went down to 43 today :( Looks like a chemical or ectopic.

Mara that is really good for only 8 days.

So sorry noodle :'(

Congrats Mara fx'ed that your numbers double tomorrow!

Oh no noodle. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through (its my biggest fear right now). :hugs:

Baby looks great. Heart rate 159. Sonographer guessed a girl but who knows lol still too early to tell. :)

Attachments

• received_10154007287287109.jpg
    received_10154007287287109.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
  • received_10154007287717109.jpg
    received_10154007287717109.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6
  • received_10154007289107109.jpg
    received_10154007289107109.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
  • received_10154007289367109.jpg
    received_10154007289367109.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
KB how's it going with you?

Star are you still waiting for next round?

Noodle hope you are ok...

Gimme wishing you luck with the cyst and impending down reggy. Hope you have a good journey...

Beautiful pics Ellie!!!! Congratulations on being out of the first trimester! :thumbup:

I'm so sorry noodle. If it's any consolation, ectopics don't tend to start going down so you are most likely dealing with a chemical. Not ideal by any means but ectopics are so serious and scary. Will be thinking of you.

Congrats Ellie. :)

I have a BFP as of 5dp5dt and this morning am 5.5dptdt (so strange doing an afternoon transfer, it really throws all the testing off). I'm of course worried it's another chemical b/c lines so light but I hope it continues to progress. Digi is still negative today.

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpg
    IMG_3669.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3673.jpg
    IMG_3673.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3666.jpg
    IMG_3666.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 6
Ellie those pics are fab.

3chords yay...fx it continues to darken...it's still very early and looking very promising.

I've been having lots of brown spotting during my pregnancy which has been rather worrying. I had an evening of red blood a week ago but had spoken to the clinic before so just carried on as they didn't seem concerned. Today I've had more red blood and now I'm worrying about what it all means. Having my scan bought forward from Monday til tomorrow afternoon which is less than 24 hours. Still a worrying wait. It seems to be red blood only when I wipe...anyone had this?

Goingforit, have you been diagnosed with a SCH? I had a tremendous amount of bleeding with my son. Starting at around 5 weeks and went all the way until about 17 weeks. It was really, really scary, but they said as long as I didn't pass clots or soak a pad in an hour, I was ok.

Do you feel more cramping than usual? Early pregnancy always has little cramps, but I had a ton more (and they actually hurt) with the SCH.

Sorry Mara but what's SCH? No real pains to be honest...just some from trapped wind!

My appointment is tomorrow so hoping that'll give me some clarity.

@Ellie, Beautiful scan pics!! I am so glad that everything continues to go great with your baby!! :happydance: :thumbup:

@3chords, Congrats on your BFP!!! They look great for it being so early!! They all start out like that so try not to worry! Fingers crossed they darken up in a few days!! Good luck! :dust::dust:

@6foot, I am so sorry hun! Big hugs to you! :hugs::hugs:

OB appointment went well yesterday. Baby was measuring 9 weeks 5 days and we saw a flickering heart beat on the screen! Everything with baby looks great. The second twin is almost gone, and is very small now. It will probably be completely gone by my next appointment at 12 weeks, I have only gained a few lbs since I first got pregnant and I need to continue to keep my weight under control. My blood pressure was slightly high! So I really have to watch my weight and my salt intake. My due date is now june 30th. :thumbup:

Here is my US picture and bump pic! i was amazed at how much the baby had grown since the last ultrasound! I could see the little arms, legs and face/side profile! Baby was so cute and it was so neat!!! :cloud9:

IMG_0073.jpg

9 wks US - Copy.jpg

Sorry Mara but what's SCH? No real pains to be honest...just some from trapped wind!

My appointment is tomorrow so hoping that'll give me some clarity.

SCH = subchorionic hemorrhage. Ask them to take a close look to see if you have one.

So exciting wannabe!! Great ultrasound image.

Good luck goingforit...hoping all looks good tomorrow at your first scan. fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->