• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Congratulations Kat!! So excited for you! When is your beta or scan?

Nice dark line this morning. Feeling this little fella is a strong one. My beta on 9 December. Hopefully if all goes well I can have a scan befor christmas!

Been having some brown spotting today. I know it can be common, but I can't help but be worried. :( Next beta is Thursday. Tests are all dark and the clearblue conception indicator said 2-3 weeks today (2 days ago it still said 1-2 weeks). I need to see a heartbeat so I can rest a tiny bit easier!!

Kat so pleased it's getting darker! Really excited for you...congratulations!

Mara - wishing you all the best...I'm sure everything is just fine but I know what you mean, it's natural to worry. Are you taking any pessaries as often they say these can cause bleeding too. The tests sound like it's moving along nicely. 4 more days til your beta...is that a scan too? Big hug...stay positive!

Yes, I take 2 progesterone suppositories a day. Thursday is my next beta, but I won't get a scan until 6 weeks (less than 2 weeks away). Fx

Hang in there mara. Clearblue digi 2-3 weeks is 200-2000 so that's a good sign

Actually, the digi will show 2-3 at a lower beta, I believe the threshold is 156 or so. You can find their data in their submission to the FDA.

Congrats Kat!

My tests progressed, they are as dark as control today at 10dp5dt. My beta at 6.5dp5dt (I HATE using these stupid half days, would really fight an afternoon retrieval in the future if I needed one) was 26. I had a beta done today but likely won't hear until tomorrow. I then do betas on the 7th and the 9th as well.

Hi all, just checking in. Glad to here all the good news and sad for the not so good. I have my scan on Wednesday afternoon and should see a heart beat if all well. I will be 6 weeks and 3 days.
Having some sicky feelings which I didnt get with my girls. Been poorly with a bad cold so it's wiped me out. Anyone else not been able to bear tight clothes on their tummy? I normally sleep in my knickers and a vest top and I can't cope with the pressure even though it's not much lol

So I bought a new pack of tests and also got another squinter yesterday afternoon. Then POAS with FMU today at 4dp6dt. It's not a squinter today. It's a real BFP. I'll upload a pic. I am already so.excited. Aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh! Beta in 5 days. It's funny when the embryologist said the word compacting I thought there was a chance. My last compacter i had some success with. Looks like this litlle fella wanted a turn. After being frozen! I mean WTAF. I told u I was excited. Hee hee

Congrats! Beautiful line!

Feeling a little queezy today. Line still dark on FRER. Looks like digi will be the next step. 3 days till beta!

Can we have an updated pic Kat? Love lines! Lol.

How are you feeling now Mara? Has it stopped at all?

I'm a but nervous and worried. I had another beta today and it was 317. Four days ago it was 114. That's a 65 hour doubling time, which is wayyyy slower than beta 1 & 2. :(

Anyone have experience with this?

Hi goingforit this is today's pic, 8dp4dt and I got 1-2 weeks on clearblue digi. Feeling good.

Attachments

• 20161205_170400.jpg
    20161205_170400.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 8
Hang in there mara how far along are you? I had a couple of betas that showed slow doubling.. it didn't end well.. but it doesn't mean that is what is happening for you. Have a look at https://www.betabase.info for similar results around your time now.

Ellie Bean- yay to second trimester! I love you scan pics :)

3chords- Congrats 3chords!!:happydance:

wannabeprego - love your bump and ultrasound pics :)

goingforit - Yay for heartbeat. Glad everything is going well.

star25 - Thanks Star. We will probably be on a similar cycle :)

Kat_F - OMG congrats Kat!!!!!

mara - Hoping everything is ok with your numbers. I have seen numbers that are slower in the beginning and then catch up. I hope your next one is high.

So I'm doing ok. Just really sad for my cousin. She was so happy when she found out about the Bfp and then to have it taken away 2 days later. She only has one embryo left. This makes me so nervous and stressed. The doctor is making me take decmeber off and then we will start our last cycle in Jan. My hcg was a 9 yesterday. So I take it my period won't come until that's back to zero. IVF is so stressful...blah.

Kat that's a fantastic line...yay!!

Noodle...I echo the stressful aspect but sadly that continues into pregnancy. I've had yet more red blood today. I know my scan wasn't very long ago but it's very worrying. My clinic have now put me on bed rest and basically told me it will go one of two ways now but it could be totally normal...I only had the one egg and pray that this one sticks!

Mara sorry I have no idea of betas as we don't get them done here. Crossing everything that this is just a slow climber!

Kat that's a fantastic line...yay!!

Noodle...I echo the stressful aspect but sadly that continues into pregnancy. I've had yet more red blood today. I know my scan wasn't very long ago but it's very worrying. My clinic have now put me on bed rest and basically told me it will go one of two ways now but it could be totally normal...I only had the one egg and pray that this one sticks!

Mara sorry I have no idea of betas as we don't get them done here. Crossing everything that this is just a slow climber!

Oh no that is so scary. Praying it all goes well for you and the spotting stops.

Well, the wondfo is lighter this morning. But the frer is darker than two days ago. I don't know. This doesn't look good. :cry:

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/mara16jade1/Mobile%20Uploads/20161206_105831_zpsnndy2g9j.jpg

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/mara16jade1/20161206_110247_zpspnzsm4xn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->