• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Ugh I'm sorry you're having to experience so much stress right now mara! Fx for a good outcome that comes quickly.

goingforit, hoping for the best. Very scary but it sounds like all could be normal. The scan of course is a good sign!

Had my 7 weeks scan today. Baby is about .85-.9cm and hb was 129bpm. Got to hear it today! It was amazing. Can't wait until next week's scan which will put me at ease since we'll be onto week 8 (greatly reduced risk) and I can go to my regular OB for the rest of my prenatal care.

I feel like a total lunatic ladies.... I tested after a 6 hour hold (LOL!) and got this now!? How could my morning test have been so light? Faulty?

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/mara16jade1/20161206_170528_zpsxjv1x0pa.jpg

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/mara16jade1/20161206_170532_zpsgohtegt5.jpg

That looks better mara. Hang in there till next beta my obstey once told me that embies aren't going constantly they rest too so that might influence beta

Citts that's great news! Always reassuring to see the baby in a scan. Thanks...I'm hoping it's just the placenta...it's turned brown today which must be a good sign as that's old blood.

Mara...looking great! Could have been a faulty test or even that you'd drank more that night. So many factors but don't worry as it's looking good!

Did you mange to schedule a beta Kat?

Great news citts!

Yes beta in two days... hoping its 100+

Looks also like your hcg rose from the morning to the afternoon /evening mara, looks good!

Mara step away from the tests ;) don't cause yourself anymore stress x

I've just had my scan, all good and measuring correctly 6+3 all a bit crazy really! X

Northernmonke congrats on the good scan, so pleased for you

We have a fragmentation test tomorrow and two appointments next week to discuss IVF with IMSI with PGD (one at Lister and one at CRGH).

Good luck sweetkat. Can't wait to hear your journey and hoping it's the answer for you.

Northern congrats! Another milestone hit. Glad to hear bub progressing well.

My line is still darkthis morning, came up straight away before test line showed. Feeling good. A bit of heartburn but nothing unmanageable. Also feeling very warm and bloated but greatful for the symptoms. Beta tomorrow! I'm 10dp4dt. Already talking about the cot with DH. And he's looking at a new monitor. Hope I get a scan with HB before Christmas...

My beta on Monday was 317, today (48 hours later) it was 589. Doubling time of 53 hours. I think the doubling time is ok, but isn't it low over all for 4w6d?

That sounds like a good beta to me mara. And doubling close to 48 hours too. Hang in there till scan.

Thank you KatF - we have decided to try naturally this month (and hope no MC for the 4th time) and investigate re having PGD - first appointment next week.

Good luck sweetkat. 3 mc must be hard.. have they given you answers?

Good luck sweetkat. 3 mc must be hard.. have they given you answers?

Kat f - Thanks. OH has 52% sperm DNA fragmentation which is the main cause. I have slightly elevated NK cells and a possible small septum in my uterus. These could be contributory factors.

I don't know what'a worse - failed IVF cycles or MCs - guess equally sh** lol. Thing is, I get pregnant really easily, but the embryos are dodgy because of the DNA fragmentation. Fingers crossed.

How is your IVF/ IVF preparation going.

Good idea on PGD I've heard good things good success rates apparently

My beta levels went down. Guess this is it. :cry: I wish all of you the very best. Thanks for cheering me on and being here for all my panicked moments. I guess deep down I knew this wasn't going to work, but it doesn't make it any easier. I never even got to see his/her heartbeat. :cry:

My beta levels went down. Guess this is it. :cry: I wish all of you the very best. Thanks for cheering me on and being here for all my panicked moments. I guess deep down I knew this wasn't going to work, but it doesn't make it any easier. I never even got to see his/her heartbeat. :cry:

So sorry to hear that :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"